剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
You'll meet him soon enough, you bastard.
我宁可杀了你 也不会让你把我关起来
I'll kill you before I let you put me in a cage.
-大家快下船 快走 -警告
- Everybody off this ship! Let's go. Move! - Warning.
飞船将在5分钟内
This aircraft will begin to lose altitude...
开始下坠
...in five minutes.
不要
Don't!
他是我的
He's mine.
你在干什么 你都拿了钱了
What are you doing? You're bought and paid for.
今天不行
Not today.
不要 求你
No, please.
我母亲向上帝祈祷 他就把你送到了我手里
My mother prayed to God, and he put you in my arms.
求你
Please.
告诉我
So tell me...
你是个信徒吗 混♥蛋♥
are you a believer, motherfucker?
科瓦奇
Kovacs!
科瓦奇 听到了吗
Kovacs! Can you hear me?
-科瓦奇 -丽琳·河原
- Kovacs! - Reileen Kawahara!
开门 海湾市警局
Open the door! BCPD!
-你被捕了 -科瓦奇 你能听到吗
- You are under arrest! - Kovacs, can you hear me?
-听得到吗 -退后
- Can you hear me? - Get back. Get back.
他们进不来的
They'll never get in.
那我们留在这里
Then we stay here.
我们坠毁 但你还是得受审
We crash, but you'll still stand trial.
我不会被冰冻的
I'm not going on ice.
警告 飞船将在3分钟内
Warning. This aircraft will begin to lose altitude...
开始下坠
...in three minutes.
帮我
Help me.
我们可以进入船身 到达逃生舱
We can make it out to the hull, over to the escape pods.
你不如打死我吧
You might as well shoot me.
帮我 我就把凯奎还你
Help me and I'll give you back Quell.
什么
What?
我备份了她 就在爆♥炸♥之前
I backed her up. Right before the explosion.
她自己都不知道
She didn't even know.
这就是未解答的问题
It's the unanswered question.
需要解开的谜题
The mystery that needs to be solved.
她在哪
Where is she?
她的DHF被藏起来了 没有我你找不到的
Her DHF is hidden. You'll never find her without me.
你可以再次拥有她
You can have her back.
她所知的一切 曾经的一切
Everything she knew, everything she was,
直到最后的一刻
right up to the last moment.
你看到我了 你听到我了
You saw me. You heard me.
因为内心深处
Because deep in your mind...
我一直知道
I always knew.
帮我逃走 她就是你的了
Help me escape and she's yours.
我不能
I can't.
你不能
You can't.
照我说的做 否则你再别想拥有她
Do what I say or you'll never get her back.
再别想见到她
Never see her again.
你已经变成了我们一直以来反抗的一切
You've become everything we fought against.
来吧 动手吧
Go on. Do it.
我绝不会停手
I'll never stop.
我绝不会停手
I'll never stop.
科瓦奇
Kovacs!
不 科瓦奇
No. No. Kovacs!
科瓦奇 回答我啊 说话啊
Kovacs, fucking answer me! Answer me!
科瓦奇
Kovacs?
-科瓦奇 -克里斯汀
- Kovacs? - Kristin?
再见
Goodbye.
天呐 天呐
Oh, God. Oh, God.
听我说
Listen to me.
听我说 你得走了
Listen to me, you've gotta get out of there.
你得走了
You've gotta get out of there.
我要留下陪她
I'm staying with her.
飞船将在1分钟内
This aircraft will begin to lose altitude in
-开始下坠 -别这样 快出来
- one minute. - Come on. Come on, get out of there.
求你 开门 快点啊
Please, open the door. Please? Come on.
别让我白死
Please just make it worth something.
没有你我不会走的 快点
I'm not leaving without you. Come on.
克里斯汀 走吧
Kristin, go!
不要
No!
-走吧 -不要
- Come on. - No!
她是我妹妹
She was my sister...
我爱她
and I loved her.
她迷失了方向
She lost her path.
但是她用她的方式爱你
But in her own way, she loved you back.
警告 飞船在下坠
Warning. This aircraft is now losing altitude.
*拼接人*
*The Patchwork Man*
*将你撕裂*
*crack you piece*
*拼接人*
*The Patchwork Man*
*拼接人*
*The Patchwork Man*
我会留下的 小武
I'll stay, Tak.
我会一直和你在一起的
I'll always be with you.
给我讲个故事
Tell me a story.
一个结局不是死亡和悲剧的故事
Something that doesn't end in death and tragedy.
很久很久以前
Long ago,
在遥远的世界
and worlds away,
有一位年轻的公主
there was a young princess,
在战争中成了孤儿
orphaned in a time of war.
领导王国♥军♥队的重任就落在了她的头上
She was called upon to lead the armies of her kingdom,
因为没有别人了
for there was no other.
她是最凶猛的勇士
She was the fiercest of warriors,
深受子民爱戴 在战场上势不可挡
beloved of her people, unstoppable on the field.
她每天都骑马出征 在一场场的战争中
She rode out every day and saved her subjects
拯救她的子民
in battle after battle.
但是每天晚上 当战争结束的时候
But every night, when the fighting was done,
她感觉很孤单
she was alone.
直到有一天 一个农家小子来参军
Until one day, a peasant boy came looking to join her army.
和她一样孤独 愤怒和凶猛
Lonely and angry and fierce as she.
第一次
For the first time,
她发现当她冲上战场拯救他人的时候
she found that when she strode out onto the field to save others,
有人在她身边 会来救她
there was someone at her side who had come to save her.
之后最黑暗的战斗来临了
Then there came the darkest battle of the war.
公主和她的农家小子并肩而战
The princess and her peasant boy stood, side by side,
发誓只有死亡
and vowed that they would be separated
才能把他们分开
by nothing less than death itself.
她被敌人的剑刺中...
She fell to an enemy sword...
在他眼前死去
and died before his eyes.
听者都为这凄美的爱情泪目
And those who heard the story cried for the death of love.
现在的情况不同寻常 科瓦奇先生
This is an unusual situation, Mr. Kovacs.
我们从海湾的废墟中把你的皮质盘捞了上来
We were able to pull your stack from the wreckage in the bay,
但是你的义体死于坠毁
but your sleeve was killed on impact.
-所以我们才在虚拟中 -不同寻常的还有
- So that's why we're in virtual. - That's part of what's unusual.
另一个你拒绝在现实世界接受讯问
Your counterpart has refused to be debriefed in the real.
我在岛上享受性♥爱♥
Well, I've been on an island getting laid
而他飞船坠落死了
and he crashed and died,
所以我至少可以
so the least I could do was
接受这同样操蛋的虚拟讯问
share the same shitty virtual questioning.
-我们俩是一边的 -那才是问题
- It's a solidarity thing. - That would be exactly the problem.
虽然针对武·科瓦奇 有一份赦免书
Although there's a pardon for Takeshi Kovacs,
但只能给你们其中一个使用
it's only for one of you.
联♥合♥国♥接手了这次调查
The UN has taken over this investigation
因为揭露这件事的敏感性
due to the sensitive nature of what you've uncovered,
虽然我们对
and while we're grateful for
你们俩在揭露犯罪活动中为摄政国的服务和贡献
the service you've both done for the Protectorate
表示感激
in exposing this criminal activity...
我们不能让两具科瓦奇的DHF存活 那是违法的
We can't allow two Kovacs DHFs to survive. It's illegal.
所以我们之中一人得死
So one of us has gotta die.
这是你们的决定
It'll be your decision.
-一起的决定 -好 我和他谈谈
- Together. - All right, let me talk to him.
我选择构架
And I choose the construct.
她脸上的表情
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表