剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
I did not let Mr. Elliot in.
让我猜猜 我们不是朋友 你不关心我
Oh, let me guess. We're not friends. You don't care about me.
这类话吗
Something like that?
所有的一切都是因为我 所以我要一个人解决
All this is because of me. That's why I gotta fix it alone.
又是这样
Here we go again.
那是... 你弄了一个...
Is that... Did you grow a...
-你速生了个克隆体 -你从哪搞到的细胞团块
- You force-grew a clone? - Where'd you get the cell mass from?
都给我出去
Just get the fuck out of here.
微传摄像头
Microwire cam.
云端梦绕的蓝图
Schematics for Head in the Clouds.
整条船的通讯都被阻断了 用的是传统技术
The whole ship is comm-jammed, conventional tech.
但是这些空间...
But these rooms here...
是军事级别的暗场
That's a military-level dark field
像齿轮发条装置一样每24小时开一次
and it opens like clockwork every 24 hours,
正好够一具DHF备份传出
just long enough for a DHF backup to cast out.
我猜那里就是丽琳藏身的地方
I bet that's Reileen's quarters.
关你们什么事 我都不关心你们
Why do you care? I don't care about you.
星际战士就是这样
That's what we Envoys do.
无论到哪都要交一些朋友
We make neat little rows of friends wherever we go,
让你们当炮灰 看着你们死
and then line up behind the cannon fodder and watch you die.
我们是朋友
We're friends?
我们这些人还不够当炮灰
Not really enough of us for cannon fodder.
你真的觉得你能独自完成一整具DHF的复♥制♥和下载
Do you really think you can solo a full DHF copy
不会产生数据丢失吗
and download without defrag?
这个微传摄像头
This microwire camera
需要通过手术安装到你的眼睛里
needs to be installed surgically in your eye.
你们有后顾之忧 我没有 你们怎么就不听呢
You got a lot to lose. I don't. Why don't you listen?
你把我女儿救了回来 还有我妻子
You gave me my daughter back. And my wife.
你帮了我女儿和我丈夫 在没人帮他们的时候
You helped my daughter and my husband when no one else would.
我想让奥泰加回来
I want Ortega back.
如果是那贱♥人♥带走了她 她完蛋了
If this bitch has her, she's going down.
这不再是你一个人的战斗了
This fight is not just yours anymore.
双体需要DHF复♥制♥转移
Doing a double sleeve requires a DHF copy transfer.
清醒状态下的意识克隆 会很疼的
Conscious mind-cloning. It's... gonna hurt.
有点奇怪
This is weird.
会越来越奇怪的
It's about to get weirder.
我不知道这是怎么做到的
I don't know how that's possible.
我们得做个决定
We got a decision to make.
你想喝醉吗
You trying to get drunk?
我不知道清醒有什么用
I don't see the point in going through this sober.
只是想光明正大地打败你
Just like to believe I'd beat you fair and square.
公平是为死人和失败者准备的
Fair is for dead men and losers.
我知道你在想什么
I know what you're thinking.
你做的这些破事
All the shit that you've done,
你应该去完成这次自杀行动
you should get to go on the suicide run,
而我应该去岛上度假
and I go on vacation on orgy island.
你可以故意输掉比赛
You can throw the game.
你不能故意输掉比赛 那比赛就没意义了
You can't throw the game. That's the point of the game.
不要想让我内疚
Don't try to guilt me.
我是你 我知道你在做什么
I'm you. I see what you're doing.
-我在做什么 -想故意输掉
- What am I doing? - Trying to throw the game.
三局两胜
Two out of three?
五局三胜
Three out of five.
他走了
There he goes.
我走了
There I go.
所以你赢了而他可以去热带性♥爱♥天堂
So, you won and he gets to go to the tropical sex paradise?
我赢了决定权
I won the right to decide.
确切地讲 他还没体验过性 所以...
And technically, he hasn't had sex yet, so...
似乎挺公平的
seemed fair.
你记得我吗
Do you remember me?
你是小武 你以前来找过我
You're Tak. You came to find me before.
谢谢你把我带到这 把那些老鼠赶走了
Thanks for bringing me here and getting rid of the rats.
很高兴能帮上忙
I'm glad I could help.
我要离开一段时间 我想过来道别
I'm going away for a while and I wanted to come and say goodbye.
你可以以后再说 等我们中有人死了的时候
You can say it later, when one of us is dead.
记不起来是你还是我了
Can't remember if it's you or me.
没人会死的 莉齐
No one's gonna die, Lizzie.
他们说特洛伊的卡桑德拉是疯子
They said Cassandra of Troy was insane,
但她只是把事情的顺序反过来记了
but she just remembered things backwards.
她在寺院中睡着了 蛇钻进她的耳朵
She fell asleep in the temple and snakes went into her ears.
那个虫子你之前见过吗
That worm. Have you seen it before?
他们用它让我发疯
They used them to drive me mad,
让我安静 让我闭嘴
to make me quiet, to close my mouth.
但我现在不安静
But I'm not quiet now.
在哪里做这些事 韦氏诊所吗
Where? Where did they do it? The Wei Clinic?
我投不中的
I'm going to miss this throw.
莉齐 我需要你告诉我
Lizzie, I need you to tell me.
看见没
See?
我逆向而行
I'm going down the wrong side of the street.
我不会再说了 你走吧
I won't talk about this anymore. You have to go.
再见
Goodbye.
又或者是你好
Or is it hello?
很难分清
It's hard to keep them straight.
我不久会再来见你
I'll see you soon.
我知道
I know.
你之前做过 对吧
You've done this before, right?
如果我撒谎说是的 你会感觉好点吗
Would it make yo u feel better if I lied and said yes?
想告诉我你用微传摄像头要做什么吗
Wanna tell me what you wanna do with a microwire camera?
我要让她认罪 为做过的事付出代价
Gonna make her confess. She's gotta pay for what she's done.
会怎样起到帮助呢
And that's gonna help how?
她会失去她的备份 钱和权力
She'll lose her backups, the money, power.
一两个世纪后醒来没准又是人类了
Wake up in a century or two, maybe be a human again.
这是我救她的唯一机会
It's the only shot I have at saving her.
如果不成功呢
What if that doesn't work?
丽琳的下一次备份在三小时
Reileen's next backup is in exactly 3 hours,
四十七分钟十二秒后
47 minutes and 12 seconds.
这根天线受频率控制
This antenna is slaved to the frequency.
但必须在她开始备份后
But it has to be within one meter of her
-一米之内 -我就得靠近她
- when her backup starts. - So I gotta get close.
机会只有几秒
Window of opportunity is seconds.
这真是太困难了
Hell of a needle you're trying to thread.
热传感器怎么办
What about heat sensors?
所有的客人都有温度标签
All guests are given a thermal tag.
任何未被标签的体温都会触发警报
Any untagged body temperature is gonna set off the alarms.
我可以给你弄一个无限制通行标签
I can spoof you an all-access tag,
如果我可以在云端梦绕上进入系统
but only if I can get into the system from onboard.
-没问题 我来 -云端梦绕只服务玛士
- No problem. I got that. - Head in the Clouds only serves Meths.
米奇和我为埃利奥特先生构造
Mickey and I constructed Mr. Elliot's
一名将军的高级军事身份
upgraded military identity as a general,
我们买♥♥了最贵的套餐
and we purchased the most expensive package,
铱黑体验
the Iridium Experience.
但它需要你完成
However, it requires that you have completed
先得玩几个小级别的
several introductory sessions.
-具体做什么 -这不重要 你不会做
- Doing what, exactly? - Doesn't matter. You're not gonna do it.
你敢做试试
Damn straight he's not.
我们把你偷运上机舱 我拖延玛士性♥爱♥游戏
So, we smuggle you onboard, I avoid some freaky Meth sex thing,
把米奇弄进标签系统 然后出来 明白
and get Mickey into the tag system, then get out. Got it.
我利用栅格 为通讯器侵入他们的信♥号♥♥
I'll piggyback on their grids, hack their signal for our comms
直到你进入丽琳的特等舱
until you get into Reileen's stateroom.
一旦你穿过这些门 我们会与你失联
Once you go through those doors, we lose contact with you.
-分♥析♥斗目镜无传输 -除了微传摄像头
- Your ONI won't stream, nothing. - Except for the microwire cam.
是的 独♥立♥无上行链路 几小时存储性
Yes. It's self-contained, no uplink, couple hours of storage.
但你需要把它带下飞船
But you'll have to get the cam off the ship
我们才能检索记录
for us to retrieve the recording.
有什么好消息吗
Any good news?
好了
Okay.
-通讯测试 科瓦奇 收到了吗 -通讯良好
- Comm check. Kovacs, read me? - Five by five.
-艾娃 收到了吗 -我能收到
- Ava, do you read me? - Yeah, I can hear you fine.
你应该说"通讯良好"
You're supposed to say "Five by five."
不 我刚刚毁了任务
Oh, no. I just ruined the mission.
亲爱的 向左转
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表