剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
需要汇报的情报
on your investigations tonight?
没有 不过宴会很不错
No. Great party, though.
谢谢
Thanks.
你跑哪里去了
Where the hell were you?
我有我自己的事要处理
I had shit of my own to take care of.
还有什么比得上
Nothing that could possibly be worth
避免我被大卸八块
letting me get cut to ribbons.
监控数据 莉齐消失那晚的
Surveillance data. Night Lizzie disappeared.
-有什么发现 -等我看完告诉你
- You get something? - Let you know when I scrub through it.
-你有什么发现 -我很恶心
- You get anything? - Yeah, I got nauseated.
这个地方 他们生活的方式 作乐的方式
This place, the way they live, what they do for fun...
对他们来说什么都不重要 活得越久越坏
Nothing matters to them. The longer they live, the worse it gets.
他们很无聊 所以...
They get bored, so...
这是你的
This is yours.
顺便 你是谁
By the way, who are you?
本来应该是我的后援 这是我的
Supposed to be my backup. And that's mine.
我没想到你会上场表演
I didn't expect you to be part of the floor show.
-弗农·埃利奥特 -克里斯汀·奥泰加
- Vernon Elliot. - Kristin Ortega.
就一会也好 别惹麻烦了
For just a few hours, stay out of trouble, okay?
我不是专门给你擦屁♥股♥的
Saving your ass is not my only job.
随你怎么说吧 副队
Whatever you say, Lieutenant.
我挺喜欢她的
I like her.
别说的太早
Wait ten minutes.
我们去哪里
So, where you going?
我要追查一些东西
I got something to chase down.
你需要...需要些增援吗
Uh, you need, uh... need some backup?
我等下再来找你吧
Let me catch up with you later.
撸一发
艾丽斯
Alice...
是我 艾娃
it's me... Ava.
出什么事了
What happened?
对不起
I'm sorry...
他们逼我的
They made me do it.
逼你干什么
Made you what?
我说了她会听话的
I told you she'd do it.
把他放在五号♥ 你觉得他需要多久
Put him in number five. How long you think he's gonna take?
需要多久就多久
Long as we need.
他要醒了 给他注射
He's waking up. Dose him.
我们要在一起 丽
We stick together, Rei.
永远不要单独面对怪兽
Never face the monsters alone.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表