剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表
I never said I did.
小心
Heads up.
你不会认为我有那么傻吧
You can't possibly think I'm that stupid.
你不应该回来的
You shouldn't have come back.
操
Fuck!
海湾市警局 放下武器
BCPD. Lay down your weapons.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁 警♥察♥ 殖民战术突击队
Who the hell are you? Police? CTAC?
250年前 我是另一边的
250 years ago, I was on the other side.
你最好赶紧走
You might want to get out of the light.
举起手来
Hands in the air!
你因破坏机体被捕了
You're under arrest for Organic Damage.
你今晚待在这里 我看着你
You're staying here tonight where I can keep an eye on you.
你准备告诉我那些家伙为什么袭击我吗
You gonna tell me why those guys jumped me?
你从妓院走出来还穿成这样
You walk out of a whorehouse dressed like that,
那些底层人想抢劫你 你很惊讶吗
and you're shocked that some lowlifes tried to mug you?
真的吗
Really?
那你是要告我了
So, what, you gonna charge me?
以什么罪名 对皮条客毒贩造成机体破坏吗
For what? Organic Damage to some Stiff dealers?
我太累了 不想做笔录了
I'm too tired to do the paperwork.
告诉我 科瓦奇
Tell me something, Kovacs.
你知道越来越多班克罗夫特的事
You're getting to know more about Bancroft.
为什么你还愿意为那混♥蛋♥卖♥♥命
Why are you still willing to work for that piece of shit?
在我成为星际战士之前...
Mmm, before I was an Envoy...
有很长一段时间 我为摄政国做事
I worked for the Protectorate. For a long time.
我不知道你还有这段经历
I didn't know that.
没人知道
No one does.
这种工作不会在任何系统里登记
It's not the kind of work that gets logged in any system anywhere.
我♥干♥得得心应手
And I was good at it.
你想知道为什么吗
You wanna know why?
因为我几乎什么都能干
Because I'm capable of almost anything.
你觉得不会到没法回头的地步
You don't think it's possible to go so far you can't come back?
也许吧
Maybe.
我到了就告诉你
When I get there, I'll let you know.
等你到了
When you get there...
我会就在你旁边 阻止你
I'll be right next to you. And I'll stop you.
但是 奥泰加
Somehow, Ortega...
我有预感 你连自己都阻止不了
I get the feeling you can't even stop yourself.
抱歉 副队 我们必须放了他
Sorry, Lieutenant. We have to release him.
真是不可接受
This is not acceptable.
-你没事吧 科瓦奇先生 -他没事
- Are you all right, Mr. Kovacs? - He's just fucking fine.
我早上会和田中警监说
I'll speak with Captain Tanaka in the morning.
你这次太过分了 奥泰加副队
You've gone too far this time, Lieutenant Ortega.
是啊
That's what I hear.
停尸房♥
七号♥冷室是空的
Cold chamber seven is empty.
你应该知道
You should know...
你妈妈爱你
your mother loves you.
你说保证给薇姬送花是什么意思
What do you mean you promised to send Vicki flowers?
谋杀发生那天 我开车送薇姬到火车站
The day of the murder, I'd driven Vicki to the station
帮她取预定的车票
to get her train reservations.
薇姬被杀的那个下午 你跟她在一起吗
You were with Vicki the afternoon she was killed?
对
Yes.
为什么没告诉警♥察♥
Then why didn't you tell that to the police?
衣服不错
Nice outfit.
我研究了一番以往的著名私♥家♥侦♥探♥
I've been researching the famous gumshoe private dicks of the past
我应该可以胜任这一古已有之的职位
and I believe I can assist you in the time-honored position
做私♥家♥侦♥探♥忠实可靠的搭档 帮助你
of the shamus' dependable and steadfast partner.
搭档经常被杀
The partner's frequently murdered.
但我是人工智能机器人...
Alas, me being an AI makes that, uh...
降低了被杀的概率
less likely.
不要
No.
不要
No?
"不要"可算不上私♥家♥侦♥探♥的讽刺戏谑
"No" hardly qualifies as the sardonic banter of the private eye.
那"才不要"呢
How about, "Fuck, no"?
有人在阁楼上等你
There's someone waiting for you in the penthouse.
你为什么不管是谁都放进我房♥间
Why do you keep letting people into my room?
恐怕这件事我没得选
I'm afraid I had no choice in the matter.
你为什么来
Why are you here?
我想知道你进展如何
I want to know what progress you've made.
我很担心我丈夫
I'm worried about my husband.
你丈夫 在唇齿巷花钱毒打妓♥女♥
Your husband, who pays to beat up whores in Licktown.
我和他之间很复杂
It's a complicated thing...
-是吗 -共度超过一个世纪
- Yeah? - ...being with someone for over a century.
我给劳伦斯生了21个孩子
I've given Laurens 21 children.
他只和我生过孩子
He's never had a child with anyone but me.
有时 复杂性会让人精疲力尽
Sometimes, complexity can be exhausting.
你真让我着迷
You fascinate me.
你所源自的时代有真正的勇敢
You come from a time of real bravery...
和真实的风险
real risk.
你是这个世界所欠缺的一切
You're everything this world has lost.
你紧张时会转手指 你知道吗
You twirl your fingers when you're nervous, you know that?
我怎么会紧张
Why would I be nervous?
可能是害怕
It could be fear.
要是我害怕 你会救我吗 科瓦奇先生
If I were afraid, would you save me, Mr. Kovacs?
你真需要别人救吗
I'm not sure you need saving.
你换体后 有没有跟谁在一起过
Have you been with anyone since you've been decanted?
我们没在聊这个
Not what we're talking about.
或许是你没想聊这个
Maybe that's not what you're talking about.
这样就够了
I think that's enough.
够了
Enough?
这个词很有趣
It's an interesting word.
我不认识
I'm not familiar with it.
你听说过共情胺吗
Have you heard of Empathin?
现在流行的魔9 如果你能搞到的话
Merge9 on the street. That is if you can even get it.
是一种生化信息素
It's a biochemical pheromone.
能让身体相互沟通
Puts bodies in touch with one other.
这具义体是中村实验室的最新生化科技
This sleeve is state-of-the-art biochemtech from Nakamura Labs.
我性奋时会分泌魔9
I secrete Merge9 when I'm aroused.
我的唾液中有魔9
It's in my saliva...
汗液中有
in my sweat...
屄♥♥里也有
in my cunt.
别挣扎了
Don't fight it.
原谅我 主父 我有罪
Forgive me, Father, for I have sinned.
我有过色♥欲♥的念头
I've had lustful thoughts.
你所感受到的一切 我也能
Everything you feel... I feel.
你也能感到我的感受
And everything I feel, you feel.
我做了很多可怕的事 暴♥力♥的事
I've done terrible things, violent things...
不可原谅的事
unforgivable things.
搞什么
What the fuck?
玛丽·卢·亨奇
你都跑哪里去了
The hell have you been?
我出于自私 滥用职权
I've abused my authority for selfish reasons...
无权却让人痛苦心碎
caused pain and heartbreak when I had no right.
求你原谅我
Please forgive me.
有时我们所找到的和平
The moments of peace that we find sometimes...
其实只是稍加掩饰的战争
they aren't anything but warfare, thinly disguised.
有时 投降
And sometimes, surrender...
比得上最猛烈的攻击
can be as savage as any attack.
剧集 | 副本 | 导航列表