音乐的时代 欢笑的时代...
Of music, of laughter ...
乔治给她安排了这样的生活 对吗
That what George rode her life, wasn't it?
在他们刚结婚的时候
When they married.
然后 弟弟杰克闯了进来
And then, brother Jack leaped in.
这是人类最大的谜团之一
It is one of the great human misteries.
仅仅为了一双黑色的眼睛
Why are we so prepared to
我们就能如此顺当地
destroy all that is good and decent,
毁掉一切美好正直的生活
all for a pair of dark eyes?
然后便是战争的世界 对吗 萨维奇夫人
Then the world intruded, didn't it, Lady Savage?
- 在中国 - 中国...
- China. - China ...
杰克
Jack ...
不再有什么规矩
Then the rules no longer applied.
现在你不能保护她
You can't protect her now,
不被那些记忆所扰了 威尔森先生
Mr. Wilson, from the memories.
那些记忆都回来了 是吗 亲爱的
They're all coming back, aren't they, my dear?
你都知道 是吗
You knew, didn't you?
你知道是杰克谋杀了他哥哥
You knew Jack had his brother murdered.
但是你无法承受那一切 对吗
But it was too much to bare, wasn't it?
你知道你会失去那个真正爱你的男人
You you'd lost the man who really loved you.
深切地知道
Knew it in your soul.
你觉得你可以忘记这一切 是吗
You thought you could forget, didn't you?
忘记...
Forget ...
- 要忘记的太多了 - 求你了
- So much to forget... - Please ...
所以你才无法爱你的孩子们
Is that why you couldn't love your children?
因为你忘不掉 因为太悲痛了
Because you couldn't forget. Because of the grief.
所以你再也无法做他们真正的母亲
Is that why you could never be a real mother to them?
他们就像... 孤儿 对吗
They're like... orphans, aren't they?
不 请不要说了
No, please!
马普尔小姐 我求你
Miss Marple, I beg you.
你很同情他们 对吗 威尔森
Your heart goes out to them, doesn't it, Wilson?
同情可怜的汤姆和桃乐西
To poor Tom and Dorothy.
是他们吗 是吗 威尔森
Is it them? Is it, Wilson?
还是...
Or is it ...?
- 你要走了吗 - 是的
- Oh! You're going? - Yes.
- 我只想说... - 什么
- Well, I just wanted to say... - What?
她现在已经走出我的生活了
She's gone now... out of my life.
你真幸运
Lucky you.
- 我来帮你... - 不用了 谢谢
- Can I help... - No, I'm fine, thank you.
弗兰克
Frankie ...
怎么了
What?
等我
Wait for me.
我还有一件事要先做完
There's just one thing I got to do first.
其实是西尔维娅要过生日了
It's Sylvia's birthday, actually.
明天
Tomorrow.
我觉得我得去
I feel like I got to go, really.
在她经历了这么多之后
After, you know, everything, she's gone through.
然后我就自♥由♥了
Then I'll be free.
我们就能在一起了
And then we can be together.
莫拉 可怜的宝贝
Moira! Poor darling!
我之前完全不知道亚力克会这样 太可怕了
I had no idea about Alec. So dreadful!
谢谢这个年轻人
Thank goodness for this young man.
是啊 应该谢谢他
Yes, thank goodness.
- 你要走吗 - 是的 去法国
- You're going away? - To France, yes.
但明天是你的生日
But it's your birthday tomorrow!
我宁愿忘记是我的生日
I'd rather forget about it, anyway.
- 但是你一直都庆祝生日的啊 - 小宝贝
- But you always do your birthday. - Oh, little face.
不用担心我
Don't worry about my life.
你现在总算是报仇了 对吗
You've got your own back now, haven't you?
希望是吧
I hope so.
只是...
Just ...
想谢谢你
Well, wanted to thank you.
别忘了我
Don't forget me.
- 也没气了 - 两个都没气了
- Flat as well. - Both flat.
关于医生的事你说对了
You were right about the doctor.
- 都是你的功劳 - 我们都有功劳
- You did all the work. - We both did a little work.
- 你跟罗杰和好了吗 - 他叫我等他
- Did you make up with Roger? - He's asked me to wait.
- 等他 - 等到西尔维娅过完生日
- Wait? - Till after Sylvia's birthday.
我不会叫你等
I wouldn't ask you to wait.
不会吗
Wouldn't you?
- 不管怎样 祝你好运 - 谢谢
- Anyway, good luck! - Thanks.
- 祝你跟莫拉好运 - 谢谢
- Good luck with Moira. - Thanks.
- 怎么了 - 她也提到了
- What? - She mentioned it too.
- 谁 - 莫拉
- Who? - Moira.
- 提到了什么 - 西尔维娅的生日
- Mentioned what? - Sylvia's birthday.
谁啊
Hello?
是谁
Who is that?
- 莫拉 谢天谢地 - 你好 亲爱的
- Moira, thank goodness! - Hello, darling.
我们是来庆祝的
We've come to celebrate.
但明天才是我的生日
But it's not my birthday 'til tomorrow!
还是不知道我们是谁吗
Still don't know who we are, do you?
天哪
My God!
求求你们
Please!
妈妈
Mummy!
为了杰克叔叔 你不顾我们的生死
You've left us for dead, for dear uncle Jack,
但我们回来了
but we've come back.
你好 妈妈
Hello, mummy.
我们是爱丽丝和迈克 亲爱的妈妈
We're Alice and Michael, darling.
我们回家了
We've come home.
迈克比我幸运
Michael was luckier than me.
一个善良的英国家庭收养了他 给了他一个家
Found a nice English family, who've put him in a home.
但我就没那么幸运了
But I was not so lucky,
不得不留在军营里取悦那些士兵
had to stay to entertain the soldiers.
你知道他们让她做什么吗
You know what they made her do?
你知道吗 你知道吗
Do you have any idea? Do you have any idea?
恐怕这不是你平常习惯用的东西
Not quite what you're used to, I'm affraid.
这里面掺了蛇毒
This is mixed with snake venom.
我让亚力克为汤姆生日准备的蛇
The snake I got Alec to give Tom for his birthday.
威尔森
Wilson!
爱丽丝小姐 我都听见了
I heard every word, Miss Alice.
请把针放下 求你了
Put it down, please!
都在这里啊
Well, we're all here...
你能走 为什么还回来
Why didn't you go when you could go?
我之前是认真的 弗兰克 现在也是
I did mean it, Frankie. I do mean it.
我所说的一切 我...
Everything I said, I... I re....
闭嘴 迈克
Oh, shut up, Michael!
我马上就能杀了她
She's a split second from the needle.
把枪放下 查尔斯
Put the gun down, Charles.
这都是浪费时间 不是吗 准备好了吗
Well, that was a waste of time, wasn't it? Are we ready?
那我就开始了 迈克
Then I'll begin. Michael.
亲爱的 这就是你想做的吗 杀了她而已吗
Is that all you're going to do, dear? Just kill her?
你不想让她知道
Don't you want her to know
这么多年你是如何做的
how you did it,
如何精心策划这一刻的吗
how you've exquisitely planned this moment, all these years?
我想一旦蛇毒进入了她的血管
I'm sure, once the venom enters her bloodstream,
她一定会痛苦不堪
she'll be in far too much in agony
就听不进去了
to take much of it in.
你好像都知道 马普尔小姐
You seem to know all about it, Miss Marple.
我只是观察 亲爱的
I just observe, dear.
也许你能告诉大家你都观察到了什么
Perhaps you'll tell what you've observed
我会告诉你 你观察的对不对
and I'll tell you if you're right.
你能先把针放下吗
Uh, would you mind putting the needle down?
拜托了 亲爱的 看到针我会头晕
Please, dear, the sight of a needle, it really makes me quite giddy.
如果可以的话
If you wouln't mind.
非常感谢
Thank you so much. Well ...
首先 尼克森医生完全不知道
For a start, he had no idea, had he, Dr. Nicholson?
他传递了这么致命的知识
That he was passing on such fatal knowledge.
男人总爱回答姑娘们的问题
Men always like answering girl's questions,
满足自己的优越感
make them feel superior.
比如中了马来亚颊窝毒蛇的毒之后
How the venom of the malayan pit viper, for example, can replicate
症状就像心力衰竭 是这么叫的吧
the symptoms of a critical cardiac failure, isn't that what it's called?
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表