威尔森等一下会安排您的房♥间 马普尔小姐
Wilson, will see to your arrangements, Miss Marple.
威尔森
Wilson ...
卡特摩尔酒店
THE CATTERMOLE HOTEL
日记
DIARY
弗兰克·萨米森 "轻量四级" 年鉴
FRANK SMYTHSON'S "FEATHER WEIGHT FOUR" YEARLY DIARY
八月六日 上午十一点
August 6. 11 am Brad
与布拉德在V酒店会面
Meeting at Hotel V
八月四日 早上九点半 弗德里克医生
August 4. 9:30 Dr Frederick.
下午七点 和乔弗里吃晚饭
7 pm Dinner With Geoffrey.
八月二日 萨维奇
August 2. Savage
八月八日 九点 皮·皮
August 8 9 Sn, Ear, P & P
八月十四日
August 14
我不需要帮忙 自己就行
I don't need any help, you know.
你当然能行 亲爱的
Of course you don't, dear.
鲍比正在查普里查德的线索
Bobby is onto the Prichard connection.
还记得那把在车上发现的钥匙吗
Remember the key, on the board...
鲍比恐怕已经错过好机会了
Well, Bobby has rather missed the boat, I'm affraid.
是的 但是...
Yes. Also ...
什么
What?
刚才在楼下 你感觉到了吗
Downstairs. Did you feel it?
虽然不是很明白
I can't quite put my finger on it,
但是有什么事情不太对头
but something's not right.
你不想一个人孤军奋战吧
Wouldn't want to be here without a friend.
我发现了这个
I found this.
我的房♥间有烟草的气味
My room reeked of pipe.
普里查德一定住过那里
Prichard must have been there.
护照 约翰·斯坦菲尔德·卡斯戴尔先生
TRANSSPORT PASSEPORT.MR JOHN STANSFELD CASTAIRS
喂
Yes.
我在酒店
I'm in the hotel.
他的房♥间
In his room.
然后呢
Yes.
他不叫普里查德
He was not called Prichard.
他叫卡斯戴尔
He's called Castairs.
约翰·卡斯戴尔
John Castairs.
干得好 鲍比
Well done, Bobby.
我还发现了他的日记
And I found his diary.
在二号♥的一页上写着"萨维奇"
He has "Savage" on the 2nd.
八号♥的一页上写着一些东西
And something on the 8th.
密♥码♥还是什么
A code or something .
还有张照片...
Oh, and a photograph ...
是个漂亮姑娘
a beautiful girl.
叫莫拉
Moira.
密♥码♥是什么
What does the code say?
密♥码♥是什么 鲍比
What does the code say, Bobby?
"八号♥的一页上写着 九点 皮·皮"
"9 on the 8th, Sn, ear, P & P"
可能是地图上的另一个地点
Another place on the map, probably.
是律师
Solicitors.
可能是律师
Could be solicitors.
我们想到一块儿去了
Just what we're thinking.
他八号♥就死了 还没来得及去
He was dead by the 8th, so he never got there.
顺便说一句 鲍比...
And by the way, Bobby ...
简直快成野林子了
It's a jungle.
我们原来的园丁非常不错
We had such excellent gardeners.
他们怎么了
What happened to them?
杰克把他们都炒了
Jack got rid of them.
就在他死之前
Just before he died.
换成了这帮游手好闲的混♥蛋♥小子
Replaced them with those wretching loafing boys.
我们到底为什么还养着他们
Why on earth do we keep them?
因为他们很便宜
Because they're cheap.
而且很养眼
And much prettier.
世道变了 对吗
Everything's changing, isn't it?
所有人都富起来了
The whole country is getting richer.
除了我们 很显然
Apart from us, aparently.
原来的老员工都走了
The staff all gone.
我们的管家提丽
Tilly, the housemaid,
我们的厨娘艾迪
Eddie the kitchen girl,
我们的水池管♥理♥员♥加洛德
Gerald the poolboy...
还有弗洛里 当然了...
And Florrie, of course ...
她也不可能呆下去了 可怜的小东西
Mind you, she couldn't really've stayed, poor little thing.
只剩帕尔金太太和威尔森了
Only mrs. Perkins and Wilson left.
你们两个照顾我们的身体和灵魂
You keep our bodies and souls alive somehow,
是不是啊 亲爱的
don't you, my darling?
世道真是太难了
Such a struggle...
比如让罗杰付房♥租啊
How about Roger paying his rent?
罗杰不用交房♥租的
Roger doesn't pay rent, does he?
是啊 他只是个弹钢琴的而已
No, he's just a pianist, isn't he?
实际上 我不只是个弹钢琴的
I'm not just a pianist, actually.
请别再说了 亲爱的
Stop, please, darlings!
那你还会什么呢
What are you, then?
是啊 你还会什么呢
Yes, what are you?
你们都闭嘴好吗
Will you all shut up, please!!
鸡肉真好吃啊
Charming chicken, if I may say so.
其实是鳕鱼
It's haddock, actually.
我觉得有一片林子挺好的
I think we all need a bit of jungle in our lives,
你说呢 马普尔小姐
don't you, Miss Marple?
只要我们能走得出来就行
As long as we can find our way out.
克劳德有一片小林子 对吗克劳德
Claude has a little jungle, don't you Claude?
种满了有毒的兰花
Full of poisonous orquids.
兰花 真好
Orquids? How lovely.
也不是都有毒 亲爱的
They're not all poisonous, my darling.
其中一些是很文雅的
Some of them are quite polite.
莫拉
Moira!
你来干嘛 亲爱的
What are you doing, darling?
你不是说要躺着吗
You said you'd stay in bed?
我感觉好些了 我想应该过来
I feel a bit better, I thought I'd come over.
可以吗
Is that alright?
当然可以了 亲爱的
Of course, darling.
坐我旁边
Sit by me.
一会儿就干了
It'll dry you up, perhaps.
谢谢 威尔森
Thank you, Wilson.
实际上 我有个问题想问
Actually, I was about to ask.
虽然你们很可能不知道
It's a long shot,
但我有个朋友最近来过附近
but I had a friend in these parts recently.
其实是我父亲的朋友
Well, a friend of my father's, really.
你们认识约翰·卡斯戴尔吗
John Castairs?
还要鳕鱼吗 女士
More haddock, madam?
不用了 谢谢
No, thank you.
卡斯戴尔
Castairs ...
卡斯戴尔 认识
Castairs, yes!
我想我不...
Don't think I ...
你当然记得卡斯戴尔
You remember Castairs.
是吗
Do I?
他问了那些问题
Asking all those questions.
你当然记得他了 妈妈
Of course you remember him, mother.
他问了关于爸爸的遗嘱的事 对吗
Asking about father's will, wasn't he?
问遗嘱的事情,难道不是吗?
The will ,wasn't he?
别说了 桃乐西
Stop it Dorothy!
他来过这儿 没错 然后就消失了
He was here, yes, then he vanished.
消失了
Vanished?
他是因为我才走的
You can blame me for that.
我让他卷铺盖滚蛋
Told him to get packing.
当着他的面说的
Told him to his face.
我想他明白了我的意思
Got the point, I think.
要是没了皮特斯将军 我该怎么办啊
Where would I be without Com. Peters?
我知道他想干什么
I could see where he was after.
这种事情我见多了
Seen it too many times.
到悲伤的寡妇家里趁火打劫
Preying on a grieving widow.
这么说 那些钱到底在哪儿
So, where is the money, actually?
爸爸去世后已经六个月了
It's been six months since dad died.
闭嘴 闭嘴 你们都闭嘴
Quiet! Quiet! Both of you!
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表