He's gone and locked the bloody door!
那...他在那儿之后去哪儿了
And er ... where did he go after that?
我也不清楚
I couldn't honestly say.
那年轻的哈德夫人呢
And young Mrs. Hudd?
吉娜吗
Gina?
她和我一起 就在其他人身后
She was with me, just behind the others.
你确定吗
You quite certain of that fact?
你这一问...
Well, now that you press me ...
她从窗户那边走过来
.. She came away from the window ...
请把瓦利叫过来
Will somebody, please, get Wally?
穿着那可笑的衣服
.. in that preposterous outfit,
可那之后...
but then ...
你是在怀疑我妹妹...
You don't think my sister could ...
我们目前还没有任何结论
Now, we are not jumping to any conclusions.
她这人一直都非常轻浮 反复无常
Well, she's always been flighty. Unpredictable, volatile.
自从她来了这里以后 便一直粘着妈妈
And she's sticking to mamma like fly-paper since the moment she got here.
米尔德里德吗
What, Mildred?
她撞倒了那张小桌子
Well, she knocked in that little table.
那之后 我就不知道她去哪儿了
After that, I don't know where's she gone to.
那请问 探长先生
So, now, Inspector
你不会再逮捕瓦利了吧
you're not really going to arrest my Wally, are you?
你在这儿做什么
What are you doing out here?
闻到了吗
Smell that?
大红木
Giant red-wood.
美国的味道
Smells of America.
这宝贝是我在这儿唯一能信任的东西了
This baby is about the last thing in this damn place I can count in.
别这么伤感
Don't be so melodramatic
还有 这"宝贝"是巨杉 不是红木
anyway, this "baby" is a Wellingtonia, not redwood.
- 没有区别 - 瓦利
- Makes no difference. - Wally.
瓦利 你骑着自行车要去哪里
Wally, where were you going in that bicycle?
留下我怎么办
What about me?
- 亲爱的 你在做什么 - 干活
- Darling, what're you doing? - Keeping busy.
他又蛮不讲理了吗
Oh, has he been a brut again?
- 他没有蛮不讲理 - 当然啦
- He's not a brut. - Of course not.
但他那样一个人 在你这样的姑娘面前
But a chap like that, And a gal like you,
他怎么会知道你想要什么
he doesn't know what makes you tick.
- 他怎么知道 - 我想要什么
- How could he? - What makes me tick?
镇里的公♥寓♥
A flat in town.
装满漂亮衣服的衣柜
A wardrobe heaving with pretty clothes.
和一个爱干净的大眼情人
And a cow-eyed lover who doesn't leave crums in the bed.
没错吧
Am I right?
你一点都不了解我
You don't know the first thing about me.
我了解得足够多了
I know all I need.
总有一天 我会和克罗伊斯君王一样富有
One day, I'm gonna be as rich as Croesus.
只要我的话剧上演
As soon as I receive my play off.
而你 亲爱的 将会成为克罗伊斯皇后
And you, my dear, you shall be as rich as Mrs. Croesus.
嫁给我
Marry me.
傻瓜
Idiot!
你不是喜欢男人围着你转吗
You like to having men mooning after you, don't you?
是的 很残忍♥吧
Yes. Is it very cruel?
太残忍♥了
Yes. Terribly.
但是
Still...
用不了几年 我就没那魔力了
..in a few years the magic will soon wear off
没人会再关注我了
and no-one will look at me ever again.
所有人 甚至你
And everyone, even you ...
都会看到我有多堕落
.. will see how truly rotten how really am.
斯蒂文
Stephen!
你好 蜜儿
Hello, Mil.
你们怎么能
How could you?
不过我倒不惊讶
I don't know why I'm surprised.
什么事都跟吉娜有关 跟谁都有一腿
Anything goes with Gina. Or anyone.
请别说出去
Please, don't say anything.
你不会说的吧 蜜儿
You won't say anything, will you, Mil?
- 你们选的时间恶心到我了 - 时间
- It's the timing that sickens me. - Timing?
- 妈妈被人下毒了 - 什么
- Mother being poisoned. - What?
没听说吗
Ha, didn't you hear?
- 很明显是砒霜 - 别说了 蜜儿
- With arsenic, aparently. - Give it a rest, Mil.
震惊了吧
Mm... mark the air of tragic surprise.
别装无辜 小妞
Don't come with innocent with me, young lady.
我说过 血统
As I said, blood, well... out.
毒死塞罗科尔德太太 谁受益最大呢
Who had most to gain from the poisoning of Mrs. Serrocold?
如果我妻子死了
In the event of my wife's death,
房♥产是平分给两个女儿的
the estate is to be divided equally between our daughters,
吉娜和米尔德里德
Gina and Mildred.
还有一万美元给她的闺蜜
And, in addition $10.000 to her companion..
贝耶维小姐
Miss Bellever?
还有一万美元给小斯蒂文
And a further $10 000 for young Stephen.
每个人都有动机
No end of motive.
我可以问下你有什么好处吗 先生
And you, sir, if you don't mind my asking?
刘易斯他自己就有钱得很
Oh, Lewis is rolling in money of his own.
没有的事
Not quite, if I may put it.
遗嘱好像是最近才写的
The paperwork looks rather new.
是的 六周前我的妻子重立的
Yes. My wife had to rewritten it six weeks ago.
- 因为那场火灾吗 - 是的
- On account of the fire? - That's right.
做了什么修改
Anything altered?
加了给斯蒂文的那笔钱
only the extra funds for Stephen.
看不出什么来
I wouldn't read anything into that.
上一场音乐会搞砸了之后
I think my wife was rather concerned
我妻子就相当担心他
when its latest musical went south.
他知道吗 他知道自己会分到遗产吗
And did he know this? Did he know about the extra cash?
- 我想我妻子没告诉他 - 奇怪
- I believe my wife didn't tell him. - Mistifier.
你走神了 马普尔小姐
She is miles away. Miss Marple?
不好意思
I'm so sorry.
我刚刚在想艾德加·罗森的事 真的太奇怪了
I was thinking about Edgar Lawson and how very odd it was.
继续说
Go on.
我想知道他为什么针对你
I do wonder, why do turn on you,
针对一个对他比别人都好的人
the one person that has done more for him than anyone else?
为什么是那天晚上 正好是凶案发生的时候
And why that night, at the very moment of the murder?
你这么说起来 是很奇怪
Odd..., as you say.
不止这样吧
Well, it's more than that, isn't it?
他好像被人植入了一个想法
It's almost as if somebody put the idea into his idea.
有人利用了罗森容易激动的特点
Purposely knowing young Lawson would go off the deep end?
多么完美的掩饰方法啊
What a perfect cover that would be,
所有人都把注意力放在了罗森身上
everybody focused on young Lawson, specially if that somebody
特别是那人还体贴地给了罗森一把枪
had thoughtfully supplied a revolver from the gun room.
- 我不仅犯了错... - 罗森先生
- What I did wasn't just wrong, was just ... - Mr. Lawson.
不 让我说完
No, let me finish.
我背信弃义 不可原谅
It was unconscious, unforgivable.
他对我那么好
After all he did for me, was--
罗森先生 你是想铲土豆出气吗
Mr. Lawson, are you chipping those potatoes, or what?
我说了 都是我的错
As I said, the fault was on my head alone.
逮捕我吧 我不在乎
Arrest me if you like, I don't care.
冷静一下 先生
All in good time, sir.
没人和我说什么
Nobody said anything to me
不管是塞罗科尔德先生还是其他人
regarding Mr. Serrocold, or anybody else.
我就是太生气了
I just get angry and muddled.
丘吉尔先生会抑郁 我也会生气
Mr. Churchill has his black dog and I ...and I have my red mist.
没人跟你说过吗
Nobody said a word?
比如斯蒂文·雷斯塔瑞克先生也没有吗
Mr. Stephen Restarick, for instance?
没有
No!
其他人也没有吗 你真的确定吗
Nobody else? You're quite sure?
- 移情是很微妙的 - 移情
- Transference is a very slippery fish. - Transference?
简单地说
Simply put, the redirection
患者会把对亲人的认知
of the patient's experiences to some significant other ,
转移到和他最亲近的人身上
in this case, the pater or father,
在这个案子里 就是他父亲
onto the Tabula Rasa of those closest to him.
你的意思是
All you are saying is that
艾德加·罗森把刘易斯·塞罗科尔德
Edgar Lawson came to believe that Lewis Serrocold
当成了他父亲
was his Pop?
没错 就是这意思
In a word. Yes, exactly. Mm.
可能在艾德加的想象中
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表