Wriggling, and foaming and tonguing.
他们说是心脏病发作
Weak heart, so they say.
但我不这么认为
But I don't think so .
为什么
Don't you?
因为他没有心
He didn't have a heart.
你一定是汤姆吧
You must be Tom?
你好
Hello.
我在找东西 不好意思
Lost something. Sorry.
找到了吗
Did you find it?
没有
No.
这是罗兰德
This is Roland.
你可以摸它
Touch him, if you like.
它不会咬人的
He won't bite.
我有点怕蛇
I'm a bit funny 'bout snakes.
你想见见凯里吗
Would you like to meet Kali?
凯里是谁
Kali?
印度的死亡女神
Hindu Godess of death.
我的马来颊窝毒蛇
My Malayan pit viper.
她的毒能致命
She's deadly.
下回吧
Perhaps another time.
喂
Hello?
猜猜我在哪儿
Guess what.
弗兰克
Frankie?
我在这儿 萨维奇城♥堡♥
I'm here. Castle Savage.
你大概奇怪我怎么进来的
Just thought you might like to know.
我假装出了车祸
Pretended to crash the car.
实际上 真的把车撞坏了
Well, did crash the car actually,
但明显这是个妙招 因为他们真的让我住下了
but it was obviously a clever ruse, 'cause they've taken me in.
他们
They?
我是说萨维奇一家
The Savages!
他们那个毛骨悚然的医生还想给我下药呢
Their creepy doctor tried to drug me.
给你下药
Drug you?!
萨维奇太太也很怪
Lady Savage is strange too.
她儿子还想让我看他的毒蛇
Her son wanted me to look at his viper.
他的毒蛇
His viper.
不管怎样 杰克·萨维奇似乎死得很惨
Anyway, Jack Savage died horribly, apparently,
再猜猜我打听到了什么
and guess what:
他曾经跟某个埃文斯先生共事过
he used to work with a certain Mr. Evans.
他就住在这儿附近
He lives nearby.
我调查到了重大突破 我一个人哦
I searched and cracked it. On my own.
特伦特有什么线索吗
What about Trent?
特伦特
Trent?
这个...很明显...
Well ... obviously...
他也会来这儿的 我猜
he'll be here too, I imagine.
弗兰克
Frankie ...
我得走了 抱歉 拜拜
I've got to go, sorry. Bye.
鲍比 鲍比
Bobby! Bobby!
过来吃点好吃的蛋糕
Come and have some nice cake.
我感觉好些了 其实 我想...出去下
I'm feeling a bit better, actually, so I thought ... I head off.
玛乔莉 亲爱的 抱歉忘了告诉你
Marjorie, dear, I'm so sorry about this,
我有一个很亲近的朋友在伦敦 她生病了
but a very dear friend of mine has taken ill in London,
我要去她那里拜访几天
I have to visit her for a few days.
太不幸了
Oh, dear!
她在电♥话♥里听起来很可怜
She sounded so poorly on the phone.
玛乔莉 我在想 伦敦现在太热闹了
And Marjorie, I wondered, London is so hectic nowadays,
可以让鲍比陪我去吗
if I might possibly prevail upon Bobby to accompany me?
鲍比吗
Bobby?
伦敦方向的列车要出发了
London train!
伦敦方向的列车要出发了
London train!
你知道要怎么做了吗
Now you know what to do?
知道
Yes.
钥匙拿着了吧
You've got the key.
是的
Yes.
现在要靠你自己的聪明才智了
You must use your whizz, now.
我都不确定我有聪明才智
I'm not sure I have any.
你当然有 亲爱的
Oh, yes you have, my dear.
想想黑暗复仇者会怎么做
Remember the Dark Avenger!
如果以后你再那么干...
If you ever, ever do that again...
我♥干♥什么了
What have I done?
你到底在胡扯什么啊
What on earth are you talking about?
孩子们 斯奈普 斯 威N都去怀特岛了? 除了弗??
我们都想见见这位年轻小姐
We wanted to meet this young lady.
皮特·皮特斯 你好啊
Peter Peters. How do you do?
我猜门边的那辆小车是你的吧
Your little motor at the gate, I take it.
本来想去赫里福德的吧
Heading for Hereford, I believe.
没错
That's right.
你好 我是埃文斯
Hello. I am Evans.
你还好吗
Are you alright?
你让我想起了某个人 没什么
You just reminded me of someone, that's all.
一定迷人得可怕吧 我想
Dreadfully atractive, I trust.
是挺可怕的
Dreadfully.
我听说 您在中国为杰克勋爵工作过
You worked for Lord Jack in China, I gather.
那是很久以前的事了
It was quite a while ago.
要鸡尾酒吗 夫人
Cocktail, madam?
好的
Gosh
会是谁呢
Who could that be?
莫拉吗
Moira?
不太可能吧
Hardly.
继续刚才的话题
Sorry to go on.
你刚刚说要去赫里福德
Hereford, did you say.
你不是吧 皮特斯
Really, Peters.
赫里福德 是的
Hereford, that's right.
但是我注意到 你的车看起来是...
But your motor, I couldn't help to notice, seemed actually...
是从赫里福德那里来的
headed away from Hereford.
不好意思
Sorry.
打扰一下 德尔汶夫人
Excuse me, Lady Derwent.
您的家庭教师到了
Your governess has arrived.
我的谁
My "what"?
她在这儿
Oh, there she is.
很抱歉 打扰大家了
I'm so sorry. Do forgive me for intruding.
我看到车子撞到门上了 亲爱的
I saw the car crashed at the gate, oh dear,
但显然你得救了 感谢上帝
but you've clearly been rescued, thank Heavens.
您一定是萨维奇夫人
You must be Lady Savage.
请原谅我的失礼
Do forgive me, please.
我是简·马普尔
Jane Marple.
弗兰克的家庭教师
Frankie's governess.
我现在已经退休好些年了
I've been retired many years, now,
但我们仍然互相有联♥系♥ 太贴心了
but still keep in touch, which is so lovely.
你好吗
How do you do?
很好
Yes...
您刚刚错过好戏了 马普尔小姐
You're cutting edge at a little time, Miss Marple.
她马上就要被抓起来了
She was about to get arrested.
不是吧
Heavens!
皮特斯将军 原来是刑事调查局的
Comander Peters, ex-CID,
发现德尔汶夫人的车是从赫里福德开过来的
noticed that Lady Derwent's motor was headed away from Hereford.
别讨厌 多提
Don't be tiresome, Dottie!
什么都逃不过你锐利的眼睛 对吗 将军
Nothing escapes your eagle eye, comander?
我们约的不是在赫里福德
We weren't meeting in Hereford,
而是在小费森顿
we were meeting in Little Thisingdan.
在罗斯布♥什♥咖啡馆 您知道那地方吗
At the Rosebush Cafe. Do you know it?
有最美味的柠檬酱
The most delicious lemon curd.
当然是那个方向了
which is that way, of course.
你一定意识到自己开太远了 就掉头了
You must've realized you've come too far and turned around.
是的
I did.
远得离谱了 我在山那头掉的头 往小...
Far too far, and turned back on the hill to get back to Little.....
费森顿开 没错
Thisingdan. Yes.
好了 将军
There we are, comander.
一切都很"正常"
Everything's "tickety-boo".
你说了算 我的夫人
Whatever you say, my Lady.
请你们...原谅
Would you... all excuse me.
不好意思 我得...
Sorry, I just need to...
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表