Did you have a good war, Wally?
我没死
Well, it didn't kill me.
但也没变得更坚强
But it didn't make me stronger.
我能帮您吗
May I help you?
不 不
No! No,
那场火灾真令人遗憾
such a pity, uh? The fire.
没错
Quite.
几个月之后才恢复元气
Set us back some months.
- 我是艾德加·罗森 - 我叫简·马普尔
- Edgar Lawson. - Jane Marple.
我想也是
So I gather.
你...为卡莉·路易斯工作吗
Uh... You work for Carrie Louise?
为塞罗科尔德先生
For Mr Serrocold.
我是他的私人秘书
I'm his personal secretary.
- 听上去很重要 - 有时是
- Sounds terribly important. - Has its moments.
但...
But...
- 我能说个秘密吗 - 当然
- May I speak in confidence? - Of course.
您要发誓
Swear it, please.
我不想动摇他的地位
You see, I have no wish to compromise his position.
- 塞罗科尔德先生的吗 - 不
- Mr. Serrocold's? - No.
我父亲的
My father.
其实我是
You see, I am, in fact,
温斯顿·丘吉尔的儿子
Winston Churchill's son.
是 看得出来
Yes, I think I do see.
他尽其所能帮助我 但他们监视我
He does what he can, but they spy on me.
总是这样
Always have done.
还有...政♥治♥诽谤运动
And... the whispering campaign.
如果不是这该死的政♥治♥诽谤
If it wasn't for that damned whispering, you see?
有谁看见塞罗科尔德夫人了
Has anyone's seen Mrs. Serrocold?
我也奇怪呢
I was thinking the same thing.
这是她这周第二次忘记吃药了
It's the second time this week she forgot her tonic.
这个女人根本不在乎自己的健康
The woman has no head for her own safety.
塞罗科尔德夫人 米尔德里德小姐
Mrs. Serrocold? Miss Mildred?
妈妈
Mommy?
- 她们在干什么 - 天哪 妈妈
- What is that? - Oh, gosh! Mommy!
妈妈
Mommy!
吉娜
Gina!
快回来 你会够不着底的
Come back this minute! You'll be out of your depth!
亲爱的 求求你
Honey, please!
你们也下来吧
Aren't you going to come in?
轻轻一跃 清醒一下
A quick leap. Wonderfully refreshing.
- 吉娜 - 闭上眼睛
- Gina! - Advert your eyes.
- 你也是 老兄 - 别这么叫我
- You too, bro. - Don't call me that!
你在想什么
What were you thinking of?
斯蒂文碰巧提到
It happens that Stephen mentioned that
潜水能治疗关节炎
a cool dive does wonders for arthritis.
你知道妈妈 总是第一个挑战自己
And you know mommy, always the first to the barricade.
- 但她几乎不会游泳 - 瞎说
- But she can hardly swim! - Oh, nonsense.
救命 救命
Help! Help!
现在高兴了 今天的混乱还不够多吗
Happy now? Caused sufficient chaos for one night?
别说了 蜜儿
Give me a rest, Mil.
我来了 我来了
I'm coming! I'm coming!
小心 刘易斯 水很深
Careful, Lewis, it does get deep there.
我来了 坚持住
I'm coming! Hang on!
你怎么想 马普尔小姐 脑子犯抽了吧
What do they say, Miss Marple? Blood ran out?
塞罗科尔德先生会游泳吗
Is he an able swimmer, Mr Serrocold?
这儿就没个人真的会游泳吗
Can anyone here actually swim?
受不了了 你们就会光说不练
Very good, low lovers,
我一个人去救他们 就算死了也算试过了
I'll rescue them myself or die trying.
你开玩笑吧
You won't do that.
吉娜 你不许下去
Gina, don't you dare!
米尔德里德 那些小伙子是什么人
I say, Mildred, who are those young men?
看来你的祈祷管用了 蜜儿
Looks like your prayers were answered, Mil.
亲爱的鲁思 我希望能够对你说
My dear Ruth, i had hoped to
你担心卡莉·路易斯的人身安全
dispel your concerns
完全是杞人忧天
over Carrie Louise's safety,
但是恐怕事与愿违
but I fear I can not.
她还是像以前那样开朗阳光
She has the same bright spirit as ever,
但正如你先前所暗示的那样
but there may, as you suggested,
斯托尼盖特可能真的暗潮涌动
be dark forces at play here in Stonygates.
吉娜正如你描述的那样迷人
Gina is as bewitching as you say.
家中的继子
Certainly, the stepson,
斯蒂文·雷斯塔瑞克也发现了这一点
Stephen Restarick, finds her so,
但她的丈夫却对这一切视若无睹 漠不关心
while her american husband looks away, as if indifferent.
还有艾德加·罗森
And then there is Edgar Lawson.
他与周围格格不入
He is maladjusted, certainly.
除此之外 艾德加·罗森还有一点不对劲
But there is something else a little wrong about Edgar Lawson.
但这跟卡莉·路易斯有什么关系
There what is, and it is and when it touches Carrie Louise,
我还说不好
I can not yet say.
那件事一定吓到你了
It must have been a terrible shock for you.
我是指 那场火灾
The fire, I mean.
我书房♥的那次吗
In my study?
没那回事 只是场意外
Oh, no, no. That was an accident.
只是
It's just ...
这件事千万不要
Promise you won't breathe a word
让可怜的刘易斯知道 但是...
of this to my poor Lewis, but ...
我的英雄
Oh, the hero of the hour!
阿尔巴特·安东尼
Albator, Anthony!
夫人
Madam.
八次盗窃 四次入侵民宅
Eight cons for burglary, four for breaking and entering,
还有更多我数都数不过来的罪行
and more gravous harm than I have fingers and toes to count,
但是昨天晚上 这位绅士救了我的命
but last night, this gentleman saved my life.
虽然场面挺狼狈的
All it takes is a little dignity,
还得跟内政局解释才行
though try and say that to the Home Office.
这位是惠特斯特布尔·欧尼斯特
And this is Whitstable Ernest.
你的西红柿长势好吗
How are your tomatoes prospering?
都熟透了 夫人
Ripe as prune, ma'am.
想尝一个吗 夫人
Care to try one, madam?
好的 谢谢
Very nice. Thank you.
塞罗科尔德先生现在恢复了吧
Mr. Serrocold's fully recovered from his paddle, I hope?
好多了 今早乘头班车去伦敦了
Oh, quite. Off to London in the first train this morning.
是生意上的事吧
Business, I expect.
没错
That's right.
欧尼斯特一度对金融很有兴趣
Ernest once took a great interest in finantial matters.
就是有点过头了 是吧 夫人
Yes, got a bit ahead of myself, didn't I, ma'am?
他曾未经人同意就拿别人的钱投资
He used to invest other people's money without their permission.
看得出来 你是个园艺能手
You have green fingers, I see.
谢谢夸奖 很高兴能派上用场
Thank you. And happily free to use them.
这里湖光山色 还有这么漂亮的园子
Lakeside view, a excellent piece of garden.
没有比这更好的休闲地点了
Can't think a more pleasant place to telax on.
你这么一说 我都想加入你们了
Put like that, I feel I might join you.
这边的大门永远都是敞开的
Well, there's always room for one more.
塞罗科尔德太太
Mrs. Serrocold?
乔莉什么事
Jolly?
有一位绅士要见您
There's a gentleman to see you.
我马上就来
I'll be along in a moment.
克里斯提安
Christian!
不是你想见的人对吧
Not whom you were expecting?
我不知道你要来
I didn't know.
你还是老样子 总是神神秘秘的
Wrapped as you were, in such mistery!
胡说 我昨晚跟刘易斯说过了
Nonsense. I told Lewis last night.
他没告诉你吗
Didn't he tell you?
也许吧
Oh, perhaps he did.
我让乔莉给你安排奇尔·哈迪的房♥间
I'll get Jolly to prepare Kier Hardie's room.
简 很抱歉
Oh, Jane, I'm so sorry.
我来跟你介绍克里斯提安
Allow me to present Christian.
我的另一个继子
My other stepson,
他父亲是我已故的第一任丈夫
by way of my late and beloved first husband.
我明白了 虽然有点复杂
I see. Well, I think I do.
女士
Madam.
我希望你这次不会那么快离开
I hope you don't deserting us too soon this time.
至少呆到周末好吗
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表