你再说一遍
I beg your pardon?
闭嘴
Shut up!
闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴
Shut up! Shut up! Shut up!
这跟你们没关系
This has nothing to do with you!
她很漂亮 对吧
Very pretty, isn't she?
谁
Who?
莫拉
Moira.
大概吧
Suppose so.
不说这个 你注意到了吗
Anyway, didn't you notice?
我刚刚出色地套出了话
I just quite brilliantly discovered,
抱歉我不太谦虚 但卡斯戴尔确实来过这儿
if I may say so myself, that Castairs was here.
不仅来过 他们还都见过他
And not only that, they all met him.
当他问遗嘱的事的时候 是的
When he was asking about the will, yes.
但你注意到他们的反应了吗
But didn't you notice how they all reacted?
孩子们很生气
The children were rather upset.
没错 孩子是这样的
Yes, the children.
但你漏掉了更重要的线索
But you're missing something much more important.
是吗 亲爱的
Am I, dear?
谁一点反应也没有
Who didn't react?
是埃文斯 马普尔小姐
Evans, Miss Marple!
他还若无其事地继续吃他的鸡肉
He just carried on eating his chicken.
是鳕鱼
Haddock.
鳕鱼
Haddock.
你来之前 我跟埃文斯提过杰克的名字
And I mentioned Jack's name to Evans, just before you arrived
他整个人都惊呆了
and he positively froze.
抱歉打扰你们了
Oh, sorry.
我是莫拉
I'm Moira.
你好啊 亲爱的
Hello dear.
我是医生的妻子 我们还没自我介绍过
The doctor's wife. We weren't introduced.
今天晚上事情有些失控 恐怕是我的错
Everything went a bit crazy tonight. My fault, I'm affraid.
你的错吗
Your fault?
等等 你们听见了吗
There... Did you hear it?
"歌♥唱吧 夜莺" "真是一场胜利"
"Oh, cry! the nightingale" "What triumph there!"
"又何等痛苦"
"What pain!"
你不冷吧 亲爱的
Not cold, are you dear?
不 我很好 谢谢你
No, I'm fine, thank you.
你非常幸运 弗兰克
You're very lucky, Frankie,
有这么一个贴心的人在身边
to have such a sweet person in your life.
你丈夫看起来也很贴心
Your husband seems very sweet.
是的 艾利克斯很棒
Oh yes, Alex is marvellous.
- 那么... - 问题是我太依赖他了
- So ... - Trouble is I rely on him so much.
这是我自己的错 他有那种魅力
It's is own fault. He has this effect, you see.
一定是因为他深邃的眼睛
It has to do with his great, deep eyes.
女人都容易爱上它们 不是吗
Women fall for that kind of thing, don't they?
我没有生气的权利 只是...
I've got no right to get upset, it's just ...
他和她相处的时间太多了
well, he spends so much time with her
然后我... 真是太傻了
and I-- , silly, really,
就监视他们什么的
end up spying on them, and things.
未被邀请就去参加晚餐
Coming to dinner uninvited.
不知道我为什么要和你们说这个
Don't know why I'm telling you this.
不 没关系 真的
No, it's fine, really.
我知道这让她很不快
I know it's been dreadful for her.
我知道她很悲伤 他一直这么告诉我
I know she's in grief, he keeps telling me.
- 但说真的 为什么 - 为什么 亲爱的
- But honestly, why? - Why, dear?
杰克从没爱过西尔维娅 大家都知道
Jack never loved Sylvia. Everyone knew that.
他把时间都花在追别人上了
Spent all his time chasing everybody else.
一旦看到个女人 他就情不自禁
As soon as he saw a woman, He couldn't help himself.
亚力克说他是上瘾了 然后无法停止
Addicted, Alec says. He just kept on and on.
她知道 只是不承认 仅此而已
She knew it. Just wouldn't admit it, that's all.
他有没有追过你
Did he chase you?
从我们到这里之后就开始了
Ever since we arrived.
- 你有告诉过别人吗 - 告诉过你丈夫吗
- Did you tell anyone about this? - Your husband?
埃文斯告诉了他
Evans told him.
莫拉 你在做什么
Moira, what you're doing?
我们在听夜莺唱歌♥
We were listening to the nightingales.
在城♥堡♥忙完了吗 亲爱的
Finished at the castle, darling?
是的 都完了
Yes, all done.
你应该在屋里呆着
You'd really be inside, you know?
我穿着罗杰的外套呢
I've got Roger's coat.
是的 我看到了
Yes, I see.
走吧 晚安 女士们
Come along, then. Good night, ladies.
谢谢 莫拉
Thank you, Moira.
这很明显 不是吗 杰克是个怪物
Well, it's obvious, isn't it? Jack's a monster.
所以 埃文斯杀了他
So, Evans murder him.
卡斯戴尔跟着来了 发现了真♥相♥
Castairs comes along, finds out,
埃文斯跟踪了他 然后把他推下了悬崖
Evans follows him and pushes him over the cliff.
但是 但是卡斯戴尔认出了他
But. But Castairs recognizes him
所以我说我们应该问问埃文斯
which is why I said we should ask Evans.
就这样 问题解决了
There. Solved.
这不是他说的原话吧 亲爱的
They weren't quite his words, were they, dear?
也差不多
Well, near as damn it.
弗兰克 亲爱的 你的思想很敏锐
Frankie, dear, you have a very sharp mind.
谢谢
Thank you.
但你一定要注意别分心
But you must be aware of distractions.
分心
Distractions?
来吧
Come on.
我再去拿一个球棒
I'll get another mallet.
- 你知道怎么回事 对吗 - 什么
- You know what happened, don't you? - Sorry?
卡斯戴尔的事 对吗
With Castairs. Don't you?
来吧 伙伴
Come on, partner.
等一下
Wait a minute.
像这样...
Just like ...
什么... 罗伯特
Wha-- Robert!
很抱歉打扰你 夫人
Sorry to disturb you, madam,
把你的衣服拿来了 夫人
brought madam's clothes, madam.
或许你可以把它拿给马普尔小姐 罗伯特
Perhaps you'd like to take it to Miss Marple, please, Robert.
但我要去哪里找马普尔小姐呢 夫人
Mind you, where will I find Miss Marple, madam?
我可以给你指路
I'll show you.
来吧
Come on.
请问这位夫人需要帮忙练习使用球棒吗 夫人
Might I inquire if madam would need some help with the mallet, madam?
这里没擦干净 胡子很漂亮啊
Missed a bit. It's a nice moustache...
至少我在努力 不像某些人
At least I'm making an effort, unlike some people.
至少我晚上不是在骑士桥闲逛
At least I haven't been swanning about at night in Knightsbridge.
伦敦市中心西部的一条街道, 附近是繁华的商业中心
闲逛
Swanning about?
加把劲 罗伯特
Com'on, Robert.
要擦得跟镜子一样
I want to see my face in it.
如果你想知道的话 我算是把案子破了
Pratically solved the case, if you want to know.
实际上 今天下午要去见首要嫌疑犯
Meeting the chief suspect this afternoon, actually.
做什么呢 要去转一圈吗
What are we doing? Going for a spin?
埃文斯先生邀请我们去喝茶了
We've been invited to tea, I gather, with Mr. Evans.
- 不错 我们都去吧 - 好极了
- Great, let's all go. - Lovely!
你司机可以带我们去
Your man can take us.
好主意 罗伯特
Good idea. Robert!
- 没问题 夫人 - 他喜欢兰花
- Certainly, madam. - He loves orchids.
- 恐怕会有点挤 - 没关系
- A bit of a tight, I'm affraid. - We'll manage fine.
我喜欢你的傲慢 罗伯特
I like your insolence, Robert.
- 这是什么 - 别动 亲爱的
- What's this? - Don't touch, darling!
那是异性七步蛇信兰
That is discolum septe serpentilingua.
我的小蛇兰
My little serpent orchid.
杀人很快 对吗 克劳德
Kill you in seconds, isn't it, Claude?
确实如此 亲爱的
Certainly would, my darling.
那个"美人"在哪里 很稀有的那一个
Where's the Pafio one? That incredibly rare one.
仙履兰
Pafio Pedilium.
来自中国
From China.
被皇帝们压坏了
Crushed and imbibed by emperors.
可以说 为了让它们休整过来
Kept them "primed", so to speak,
花了一个月的时间
for a month.
真是累人的活
Exhausting.
杰克的最爱
Jack's favorite.
我没想到杰克会是个爱花的人
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表