The leopard don't change it's spots, sergeant Lake,
在西部巴克斯也一样
not in West Bucks.
说得好 先生
Certainly well drawed, Sir.
看起来 他们每天早上都这样训练
Apparently, they do training like this, every morning.
为了什么训练呢
Training for what?
他在那里做什么
What's he doing here?
刘易斯·塞罗科尔德的命令
Lewis Serrocold's orders.
他对比赛又不感兴趣 来吧
Not keen on the competition, hey? Come on.
雷斯塔瑞克先生 能否说句话
Sr. Restarick. A word, if you please.
如果你问我 刘易斯只是想仔细看看
If you ask me, Lewis wants a closer look.
这些大城市的官员就和神圣的牧师一样
I mean, these city suits, are just glorified clerks,
从西方赶来 周五的夜晚
coming from the west,Friday night, you know.
一副道貌岸然的样子 拜托
Butter wouldn't melt in his mouth. Oh, please,
以为我看不出来吗
I've seen it dribbling down his chin.
- 你为什么要来斯托尼盖特 - 因为爱情
- What brought to Stonygates? - Love gave me wings.
我可要保持身材
Got to get fit, you see.
为了塞罗科尔德夫人吗
For Mrs. Serrocold?
每个人都应该得到第二次机会 不是吗
Look, everybody is entitled to a second chance, aren't they?
- 除了杀人犯 - 老天
- Except for muderers. - Oh, please.
所以你从火车站走过来 穿过公园
So, you came walking from the station, proceeded through the park,
去到了房♥子的后院 是这样吗 先生
til the back of the main house. Is this correct, sir?
我最有嫌疑是吗 独自一人 没有证人
Perfect suspect, aren't I? Quite alone, no witnesses.
请问先生在你走到房♥子的路上
Seen anything, sir,
有看到什么吗
on your way round to the house?
我以一种非常疯狂且独特的方式出场了
Now, I did one of my mad, criative turns.
我并不指望你能理解
Here, I wouldn't expect you to understand that.
- 你怎么可能会理解呢 - 可以试着理解
- How could you? - I might.
那晚雾很大
Well, it was the fog that got me going,
黑暗之中 我站在花♥园♥里
standing there, in the darkness of the garden.
听到了脚步声 然后是枪声
Footsteps. And then the gun.
我当时便想
And I thought to myself: now that's
这样的效果完全可以用在莱姆豪斯之夜
exactly the effect that I want for my Limehouse Nights.
- 我的芭蕾舞剧 - 脚步声吗
- My ballet? - Footsteps?
- 哪边来的 - 分辨不出来 老伙计
- Where from? - Impossible to say, old man.
所以你是穿过花♥园♥走到了落地窗前
So, you crossed the garden to the french windows.
是啊 好奇要去看看
Yeah. Yes. Well, fancied to a closer look.
有什么问题吗
Anything wrong with that?
我怪我自己
I blame myself.
克里斯提安死了
Christian dead,
现在又是吉娜她那年轻的美国小伙
and now Gina's young american.
你觉得瓦利可能是杀人犯吗
You think Wally might have committed the murder?
我也不知道
I don't know what to think.
但有时候我很疑惑
But sometimes I wonder.
她如此匆忙地结婚
The way she rushed into the marriage,
是不是为了得到母亲的注意
was it for want of a mother's affection?
我真不应该花这么多时间在工作上
If I'd been less consumed with my own work.
而是花更多的时间和精力在她身上
If I'd given more time, or more energy.
小孩都需要被关怀 被爱护 不是吗
A child needs to feel cherished in the nursery, doesn't she?
不然她便一直不知道自己存在的意义
Or she'll never come to know her own value.
更何况 还是领养的小孩
Above all, an adopted child.
什么声音
What was that?
不 看
Oh, no, look!
停下来 警♥察♥
Stop! Police!
停下来
Stop!
警♥察♥
Police!
瓦利
Wally!
瓦利
Oh! Oh, Wally!
他还有呼吸吗
Is he breathing?
我们到了吗
Are we there?
这真是荒谬 你们应该立刻叫我过来
This is monstrous! I should have been summoned at once!
我是受托人 我有权利
I am a Trustee. I have rights.
如果有人想要杀我的姐姐...
And if someone is trying to kill my sister ...
恐怕这不是"如果" 我刚收到了确认的电报
No "if" about that, I'm affraid. I just received a telegram confirming
塞罗科尔德夫人的药中含有砒霜
the presence of arsenic in Mrs. Serrocold's bottle of tonic.
那我们应该立刻告诉她
Then we must tell her at once!
我的老天 鲁思
For pete's sake, Ruth!
先等到明天我们做好准备 以防万一好吗
Keep your powder dry until the morning, will ya?
真是奇怪
Oh, how perfectly quaint!
难怪你们国家会输掉整个王国
No wonder you people have lost the Empire.
杀人犯仍在逍遥法外
There's a killer on the loose!
你以为我不知道吗
You think I don't know that?
每次她拿起勺子送到嘴边
You think I don't hold my breath
我都心惊胆战的
every time she lifts a spoon to her lips?
我也在尽最大的努力保护我的妻子
I'm trying to protect my wife as lovingly as I can.
你为她太小题大做了 一直都是这样
You're making too much fuss of her. You always have.
哈德先生情况怎么样了
How is Mr. Hudd fairing?
我们随时都可以把他带走 女士
Oh, we'll have him off your in no time, ma'am
只要等他可以移♥动♥就好
just as soon as he's fit to move.
我怎么知道他在想什么
How would I know what he's been up to?
他要做什么 我怎么知道
How would I know the first thing about him?
我只是他的妻子
I'm only his wife, after all!
对不起 房♥间很乱
Sorry. Such mess.
在抽屉某处找到的
Found this in a drawer, somewhere.
虽然我没有仔细想 但看起来像是预谋好的
It's the er... air of contriver, as I don't care for.
什么
What?
我只是在想 这一切都那么巧合
Well, I was just thinking how convenient it all was,
我们安全地被困在了客厅
there we were in the drawing room, safely under locking key,
而碰巧这时候...
preciselly the moment when ...
我明白你的意思
I get it your point.
但如果没有别的地方可以出去...
But if there was no other way out ...
瓦利 不
Wally! No!
吉娜 吉娜
Gina? Gina!
你们不能带走他 不能带走他
Don't you dare, gents! Don't you dare!
放开他
Get away from them!
放开 我不会让你们带走他的
Get away! I won't let you ...
你们不能带走他
You can't take him away.
我有很重要的事要告诉探长
I've got something very important to tell the Inspector!
这真是新鲜事
What fresh air is this, hey?
给
Here, take.
- 别闹 别闹 吉娜 - 放开
- Please, please, Gina! - Let go!
- 放开他 - 别闹了 吉娜
- Come! Leave him! - Gina, please!
冷静点 你这是在帮倒忙
Calm down, please. This isn't helping at all.
- 他什么都没做 - 先进来
- He hasn't done anything! - Come inside.
好了 年轻的小姐 你想要给我们看什么
Now, young lady, what was it you wanted to show us?
我们任何一个人都能离开这房♥间
Anyone of us could have left this room
去杀那可怜的克里斯提安
to murder poor Christian.
那儿 看到了吗
There, you see?
进吧 莱克警官 进来吧
Come on, sargeant Lake. Come on.
去吧
Go on.
这边来 探长先生
This way, Inspector.
来
Come.
她去哪儿了
Where does she go?
先生 有火柴
Sir, look. Matches.
- 最近的吗 - 应该是的
- Recents? - I should say.
很奇怪的味道
Interesting smell.
- 柴油吗 - 有可能
- Diesel? - Possibly.
看到了吗 探长先生
So, you see, Inspector,
我们任何一个人都有嫌疑
any of us could have done it.
这真是荒谬 罗森先生一开始表演
That's absurd. Once Mr. Lawson started firing,
我们全都在原地不动
we were all frozen to the spot.
没有人动过吗
Nobody moved?
哈德先生离开的期间 所有人都在场吗
Everyone present and correct throughout Mr. Hudd's absence?
- 我要你们成为我的见证人 - 是的
- And I want all of you to be my witnesses. - Absolutely.
但那时候停电了
But the lights were out.
那我也看见了
I know what I saw.
斯蒂文吗
Stephen?
他在弹琴 我叫他停下来
He was lurking at the piano. I told him not.
斯蒂文 你这是在帮倒忙
Stephen, that really isn't helping.
不是 斯蒂文跑去帮忙了
No, no. Stephen went for help.
这些日子 帮你写信
All these weeks writing your letters.
他出去时把门锁了
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表