Miss Gina!
探长先生 抱歉
Oh, Inspector. I'm sorry.
我对这台打字机很好奇
I did wonder... The typewriter.
它是帝国好伴侣牌的
Uh...It's an Imperial Good Companion
除非是我糊涂了
Unless I have my evenings muddled, I...
但我记得去世的古尔布兰德森先生
I seem to recall that late Mr. Gulbrandsen
要求过把打印机和纸送到这房♥间
requested a typewriter and paper to be brought up to this room?
是的 没错
Yes, that's right.
这就让我很奇怪
It struck me as a little odd,
既然他要写信件
one would imagine he wished to write correspondence,
为什么 这里什么都没有
only...it doesn't appear to be any.
- 贝耶维小姐 - 之前的确有封信在这
- Miss Bellever? - As a matter of fact, there was a letter.
我想我说过谁都不能动现场
I thought I told no one to tuch a thing.
谁还来过这
Who was up in here?
只有刘易斯·塞罗科尔德先生
Only Mr. Lewis Serrocold.
非常好
Very good.
谢谢 多谢 您是...
Thank you. Thank you, Miss hum...
马普尔 不客气
Marple. Quite welcome.
- 还察觉到什么吗 - 没特别的了
- Anything else up your sleeve? - Not especially.
当然还有一件小事
Just a little thing, of course,
较早之前我和古尔布兰德森先生谈过话
but after my conversation with Mr. Gulbrandsen earlier in the day
你和受害者说过话吗
You spoke with the victim?
只是简单交流了下
Only briefly, I'm affraid.
但他说了些不寻常的话
But he said something rather unusual.
他询问过卡莉·路易斯的健康问题
He asked out of Carrie Louise's health.
"她的心脏是否强壮"
"Is her heart strong?"
- 她的心脏 - 这是他的原话
- Her heart? - Those were his words.
他是什么意思呢
What did he mean by that?
或许刘易斯·塞罗科尔德更了解
Peraps Lewis Serrocold can shed more light on the matter.
今晚他们在公园里聊了天
They were having a talk this evening in the park.
我凑巧瞄了眼窗外
I just happened to be looking out of my window.
你是个查案老手 是吧 马普尔小姐
You are not new to this game, are you, Miss.. Marple..?
看看这个
Look at this.
"我 大首领酋长
"I, Big Chief Running Bear,
必须为我所爱 勇往直前..."
must brave all for the love of..."
谁写的这傻东西
Who wrote this drivel?
其实是我写的
I did, as a matter of fact.
不用担心 给我一只笔
Ah, not to worry. Gimme a pencil,
看我怎样把它化腐朽为神奇
we'll see if we can turn this around.
不 这剧本很好 不用你操心
No! We're very good as we are, thanks all the same.
- 我觉得也还好 - 那我认错了
- I think it's jolly good. -Well, I stand corrected.
我们该睡觉了吧
Oh, hello, is that the time?
我说 你可以给以前的老伙计
I say, you couldn't free the Oktober Suite
施舍间房♥吧
for a former comrade, could you?
- 不能睡这里 - 没得选择 老兄
- He's not sleeping in here. - No choice, old man.
- 警♥察♥的命令 - 好吧
- Copper's orders. - Very well.
我们的贫民窟里还是有房♥间可以招待的
I dare say that we can accomodate the gentleman in Skid Row.
这才够意思嘛
That's more like is.
贝耶维小姐 把我们的客人带去劳♥教♥工厂
Miss Bellever, will you deliver our guest to the facility?
谢谢 什么
Thank you... What?!
我相信那里的房♥间会满足你的需要
I'm sure you'll find the accomodation adequate to your needs.
两件事都没错
Quite correct on both counts.
晚饭前我和克里斯提安谈过
Christian and I did speak before dinner.
打字机上也的确有信
And there was indeed a letter in the typewriter.
信在我这
Ah!... I have it with me now.
我很鄙视随便动我证物的人
I take a dim view, sir, of those who tamper with my evidence.
当然
Of course you do.
但我知道我妻子会去看她继子的遗体
But you see, I knew my wife wanted to view her late stepson's body,
我不想让她瞥见信的内容
and if she got a glimpse to... letter's contents...
听起来很严重啊 先生
All sounds very grave, sir.
生意上的事有什么...
Why a matter of businees could be so...
跟生意上的事没关系
It has nothing to do with business!
- 你们是同事 - 某种程度上是
- Well, you were colleagues. - In some way.
克里斯提安·古尔布兰德森和我
Christian Gulbrandsen was a fellow Trustee
还有我妻子的妹妹
of his late father's estate
是他父亲遗产的受托人
together with myself and my wife's sister,
鲁思·凡·赖多克 她很有商业头脑
Ruth van Rydock. A sound head for business.
总之 我管理日常资金的运转
Anyway I take care of day-to-day running.
我懂点审计
I have a background in auditiing.
我们三个至少每年见一面
The three of us like to meet,
一起查账
at least once a year, to keep an eye on the accounts.
上一次我们见的时候
When we last met,
克里斯提安说了一些他的担忧
Christian outlined some concerns ....
但他比以前都谨慎 在没查清♥真♥♥相♥之前
Mas, ever cautious, he did not round to specifics,
他没有透露具体的细节
not until he made inquiries.
他想确定了再说 而今晚...
He wanted to be sure, you see. And tonight...
他终于说出了真♥相♥
..He finally confessed the truth.
我们决定 他需要马上写信给鲁思征求意见
We agreed that he should write to Ruth at once and seek her advice.
就是这个 你看吧
There, there! Read it.
"亲爱的鲁思
"Dear Ruth ...
我们将要面对一场严重的危机
.. A crisis of extraordinary gravity has risen
我迷失其中 不知如何应对"
and I'm at a lost in how to deal with it. "
"我了解你对卡莉·路易斯有深切的感情
"I know how your deep affection is for Carrie Louise,
你关心一切会影响到她的事物
how grave your concern for anything that affects her.
直接了当地说 我有理由相信
Not to beat about the bush, I have reason to believe
她正在被人慢慢地下药毒害
she is being slowly and cold-bloodedly poisoned.
我的第一次怀疑是在..."
I first suspected this when ... "
这里就中断了
And here he breaks off.
那时他被杀了
He was murdered.
难以置信
Unbelievable.
我每天和她生活在一起
Only living with her, "in and out of each other's pockets",
看不出有什么变化
one doesn't see the little changes.
你觉得克里斯提安·古尔布兰德森
And you think that Christian Gulbrandsen
知道是谁下的毒吗
knew the identity of the poisoner?
他应该有一点想法 要是我多问问他就好了
He had an idea. If only I had pressed him.
我想告诉你 马普尔小姐
I wanted you to know, Miss Marple,
你是我妻子的老朋友了
as an old friend of my wife's.
谢谢 谢谢大家
Thank you. To all of you.
你也认为她完全没有
You agree, it's imperative
察觉到危机吧
she discovers no hint of this threat?
如果一个女人处于危险的处境
If the woman's in danger,
她需要了解自己的危机
she needs to be aware of the risk.
但谁会想要伤害卡莉·路易斯呢
But who would wish harm on Carrie Louise?
她可是一位受众人尊敬的女人
A woman so universally admired.
会有什么陷害她的动机呢
What possible motive?
当时客厅的大多数房♥门都锁着
Well, most of the house were locked in the drawing room,
塞罗科尔德先生正被艾德加·罗森用枪指着
Mr. Serrocold here with a gun pointed by the harmless Edgar Lawson
那看起来嫌疑人范围便缩小了
Yes, that would seem to narrow the field.
请让我... 谢谢
If I could just ...thanks.
就像我说的 我直接来到这里
Like I told you, I came straight here.
这些要命的英国电线
The er... crazy british wiring,
保险丝盒被烧了 已经是那晚上的第二次了
the fuse box was burned, the second time that night.
- 第二次吗 - 是啊 有人这么告诉我的
- Second, sir? - Yeah. That's what I've told.
大约七点的时候停了一次电
The lights went off about seven o'clock.
你能解释一下为何你的刀
Can you explain what your knife
会在死者的背上吗 先生
was doing in that fellow's back, sir?
那刀放在我们的卧室
I... well, it was in our bedroom,
床边桌子的第二个抽屉 任何人都可以拿到
second drawer, bedside table. Anybody could have taken it.
任何人
Anybody.
你相信他的话吗
Do you believe him?
我一向对美国人都没有太多同情
I never had much sympathy toward americans.
至少这个人在战争的时候尽本职了
At least this one did his bit in the war.
- 屋里的工作人员呢 - 晚上放假
- What about house staff? - Night off.
前夫呢 约翰尼·雷斯塔瑞克
The ex-husband? Johnny Restarick?
我认为是他做的 一定是他做的
I think it was him, sir. It has to be.
他是唯一一个没有合理解释的人 不是吗先生
He's the only other person who's unaccounted for. Right, sir?
我想我们还能找到更多线索
I think we can do better than that.
不要只看表面 莱克警官
Never underestimate the power of the obvious, sergeant Lake.
- 先生 - 这些笼中之鸟
- Sir? - Flotted jailbirds,
内心迂腐 燃烧着内心的愤怒
rotten to the core, simmering in their own juices.
江山易改本性难移 莱克警官
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表