对不起 威尔森先生 这很重要
Sorry, mr. Wilson, this is important.
萨维奇夫人现在不接见外人
Lady Savage mustn't be disturbed!
我的天
Oh, my God!
- 就和我想得一样 - 你好 简
- As I thought. - Hello, Jane.
妈妈
Mommy!
- 你在做什么 - 小姐 请不要进来
- What're you doing? - Please, miss. Don't come in.
多提 亲爱的 对不起 亲爱的
Hello Dottie, darling. I'm so sorry, my darling.
怎么了 妈妈
What's the matter, mommy?
你为什么这么说话 发生什么事了
Why are you talking like that? What's the matter with her?
桃乐西 亲爱的 她和医生并没有婚外情
You see, Dorothy, my dear. She's not having an affair with the doctor.
哈哈!笑死了,和亚力克! 医生他对莫拉很着迷
Huh! An affair with Alec... He's obsessed with Moira.
医生他只是在为你提供药物 是吗 萨维奇夫人
He's just delivering your supplies, isn't he, Lady Savage?
接下来就是你的事了 对吗 威尔森先生
And then it's up to you, isn't it, Mr. Wilson?
这么多年来 你都成专家了
Quite an expert, after all these years.
恶心 你真让我恶心 威尔森
Disgusting! You're disgusting, Wilson!
他必须这么做 亲爱的
He had to, my darling.
他必须这么做... 因为...
He had to ... It was the ...
- 因为什么 - 痛苦
- It was the what? - The pain.
她说是因为痛苦
She said it was the pain.
痛苦
The pain.
如果你见到弗兰克 请你告诉她
If you see Frankie would you tell her
我和莫拉已经结束了
that it is over between me and Moira ...
我不受人使唤了 抱歉
No more errands, sorry.
尼克森知道你们俩的事吗
Does Nicholson know about you two?
他不知道 至少我觉得他不知道
No, he can't. At least I don't think he can.
- 她现在在哪儿 - 她在屋子里
- Where's she now? - She's in the house.
但尼克森不让我进去 他有病人
But Nicholson won't let me in, he's got a patient.
- 她和医生在屋子里吗 - 是啊
- She's in the house with the doctor? - Yes.
- 好吧 - 我也去
- All right. - Well, I'm coming too.
莫拉在哪儿 医生
Where's Moira, Doctor?
你是那个该死的司机
You're the bloody chauffeur!
- 我不是司机 - 她在哪儿 亚力克
- I'm not a chauffeur! - Where is she, Alec?
我正在治疗病人 现在是关键时候
I have a patient here, in a very delicate state.
这是她三个月来第一次开口说话
This is the 1st time she's spoken in 3 months.
任何噪音 哪怕一点点声音都会吓到她
Any sound noise, any noise at all, any schock, and all my work will be
那我的努力就白费了
absolutely wasted.
你们赶紧走 请你们赶紧安静地离开
So, just go away!! Go away now, please, very quietly now,
如果你们不...
please. If you don't ...
别跟我耍脾气 亚力克
Don't loose your temper with me, Alec!
我他妈不是在耍脾气
I'm not loosing my bloody temper!
好吧 快走
Right. Com'on.
- 将军 - 司机探长
- Commander! - Ah! The chauffeur detective.
- 我不是... - 你要听我说 皮特斯
- I am not ... - You got to listen to this, Peters.
现在开始由我来负责 请你们跟我来
I am in charge of this investigation now. If you care to follow me, please.
马普尔小姐 时间刚好
Ah, Miss Marple, just in time.
我现在要向大家展示
I'm now able to reveal
在埃文斯先生的血液里 检查到了
that a substance of an highly alien and toxic nature
大量的外来毒物 是致死的蛇毒
has been located in Mr. Evans' bloodstream. Deadly snake venom.
看来你要认罪了 是吗 小伙子
You'd like to make your mark, wouldn't you, young man?
在你这可悲的一生中
For once, in your lonely,clustered life,
终于想要证明一下自己的能力
make a name for yourself.
既然要做番大事
I know! How about
那不如从马来西亚的颊窝毒蛇里萃取毒液
extracting the venom from a Malayan pit viper,
毒死那个爱花的老家伙吧
and poison an old flower lover.
将军 你似乎没明白...
Commander, you don't seem to realize...
请你安静 先生
Quiet, please, sir!
这可是能引起世界震惊呢
That would make a splash in the world, wouldn't it?
萨维奇城♥堡♥的毒蛇杀手
The snake murderer of Castle Savage.
黑帽子 断头台的行礼
The black cap. The march to the scaffold.
你都可以成为名人杀手中的一员了
You could join the gallery of famous murderers,
是吗 先生
couldn't you, sir?
拜托你 将军 弗兰克 马普尔小姐
Please, commander! Frankie! Miss Marple!
他是清白的 告诉他 汤姆
He didn't do it! Tell them, Tom.
我知道他是清白的
I know he didn't.
那凶手是谁 是你吗 小姐
Who was it, then? Was it you, miss?
- 不是我 - 我知道不是你
- No, it wasn't me! - I know it wasn't.
也不是汤姆
It wasn't Tom either.
因为我正好知道萃取这种烈性的毒液
Because I happen to know that extracting the snake venom of a highly venomous sake
需要特定的器械和专业的手法
requires certain implements and profissional expertise.
这就是我们想要...
That's what we've been trying...
请你让我把话说完 先生
Will you let me please finish, thank you, sir!
现在
Now...
最后一个问题 小伙子
one final question, young man.
你是从哪里得到的这条毒蛇
How did you first come by this highly venomous snake?
这是份礼物
It was a gift.
- 谁送的 先生 - 尼克森医生
- Who from, sir? - From Dr. Nicholson.
我就是想说...
Well, that's what I was trying to ...
我在"飞行队"四十年
I wasn't in the "Flying Squad"
不是白呆的 马普尔小姐
for 40 years for nothing, Miss Marple.
看出来了 将军
I can see that, Commander.
我只知道她可能在那该死的廷巴克图
She can be in bloody Timbuktu, for all I know!
她在哪儿
Where is she?
走开
Oh, just go away!
天啊 鲍比
God, Bobby!
莫拉 莫拉
Moira? Moira!
莫拉你在这里吗 你在哪里
Moira, are you there? Where are you?
尼克森夫人
Mrs. Nicholson!
亚力克·马修·尼克森
Alec Mathew Nicholson,
我以怀疑你谋杀
I'm arresting you on suspicion of
克劳德·阿瑟·埃文斯的名义逮捕你
mudering Claude Arthur Evans.
不可能是他 不是他
It can't be him! It wasn't him!
不是...
It wasn't...
汤姆 我要看那份遗嘱
Tom, I need to see the will.
卡斯戴尔先生给你的那份
The one Mr. Castairs gave you.
他说他会回来 但他没有
He said he'd come back, but he didn't.
我知道 可遗嘱有些不对劲 对吗
Yes, I know. There's something wrong with it, isn't there?
所以他让你保管好
That's why he told you to keep it.
谢谢你 汤姆
Thank you, Tom.
- 遗嘱及证词 - 他改了
- Last will and testimony ... - He changed it!
把所有的东西都留给一个该死的孤儿院
Left everything to a bloddy orphanage,
但他讨厌小孩
he hated children.
为什么是一个该死的中国的孤儿院
Why a bloody orphanage in China?
而且就在他死前那天
And the day before he died.
这不是他的律师 曼宁才是他的律师
That's not his solicitor. Manning, was his solicitor.
一个斯纳普先生
A mr. Snape.
还有证人G. 斯帕克和T. 威尔金斯
And the witnesses. G. Sparks, T. Wilkins?
从来没有听说过
Never heard of them.
明显是不想让桃乐西和我做见证
Didn't want Dorothy and me witnessing anything, obviously.
所以他把我们送走
That's why he sent us away.
去白岛 是吗
To the Isle of Wight, wasn't it?
可以去问问弗洛里 为什么他们不问她呢
Could have asked Florrie. Why didn't they ask her?
- 弗洛里 - 保姆 她本可以做见证人的
- Florrie? - The nursemaid. She could have witnessed it.
弗洛里没和你们一起走吗
Florrie didn't go with you?
要留下为他注射心脏的药物
Had to stay here to give him his heart drugs.
- 他只是想非礼她 - 可怜的弗洛里
- He just wanted to lech over her. - Well, poor Florrie.
杰克勋爵在你去怀特岛的时候解雇了园丁们
Lord Jack fired the gardeners while you away on the Isle of Wight.
你回来的时候 已经是新园丁了
You came home to new gardeners,
斯帕克先生和威尔金斯先生 对吗
Mr Sparks and Mr Wilkins, isn't that right?
- 是的 - 杰克勋爵那时候已经死了吗
- Yes, that's right. - And Lorde Jack already dead?
是的 现在我要...
Yes. Now, I re--
最后一个问题 威尔森先生
One more question, Mr. Wilson, please.
你是如何被告知要到怀特酒店的
How were you informed of your trip to the Wight hotel?
和往常一样 一张手写的字条
A scribbled note, as usual,
说一切已经打点好
saying that everything was arranged,
把所有人都带走 他一向都是这样
and to get everybody out of his sight. That's how he did things.
不像他的哥哥 乔治勋爵
Not like his brother, Lord George.
我真的不记得了
I... I really don't recall.
你记得的
Oh, I think you do.
是不一样的时代 对吗
They were different times, weren't they.
她怎么说来着 逍遥的时代
What did she call them? A time of enchantment...
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表