您太棒了 来吧 鲍比
You've been maravelous. Coming, Bobby?
- 好 - 该死
- Right. - Ah, bugger!
该死的晚宴 该死的妈妈们
Bloody dinner parties. Bloody mothers!
- 你也可以来 - 我
- You could come! - Me?
不 别担心
No. Don't worry.
大概是介绍一些...男人给我
Probably organized some... man for me, anyway.
- 庞果或者别人 - 有可能
- Pongo or someone. - Probably.
如果你改变主意了...
If you change your mind...
- 那...我先走了 - 好
- Anyway... better be going. - Right.
我的英雄
My hero!
我们抓到他了 马普尔小姐
We caught him, Miss Marple!
抓到谁了 亲爱的
Caught who, dear?
当然是特伦特 他想杀了鲍比
Trent, of course. He tried to wipe up Bobby.
他收到写有普里查德遗言的信了
He got our letter with Prichard's last words
信中暗示他有罪
and they're obviously highly incriminating.
- 可怜的宝贝 很疼吗 - 有一点
- Oh, poor darling. Is it terribly painful? - A bit.
- 那好 来吧 - 什么
- Right, com'on. - What?
- 去萨维奇城♥堡♥ - 萨维奇城♥堡♥ 为什么
- Going to Castle Savage. - Castle Savage. Why?
普里查德在地图上做了标记
Prichard ringed it on the map.
他一定要去那儿 或者去过那儿什么的
He was obviously going there, or been there, something.
也许特伦特会去 或者埃文斯 你猜怎么着
Maybe Trent will be there, or Evans. And, guess what,
爸爸认识杰克·萨维奇 萨维奇城♥堡♥的主人
daddy knows Jack Savage. The man who owns castle Savage.
在中国或者什么地儿有个大茶庄
Has an enormous tea empire in China or somewhere.
很显然是个坏蛋 不过他死了
Bad apple, apparently. Anyway, he's dead.
死得很突然 据说是心脏病 六个月前去世的
And really sudden, too. Heart attack, so they say, 6 months ago.
真幸运 我们还没开始调查呢
This is such a luck! Two dead bodies,
就已经有两个死者了
and we didn't even get started.
走吧 鲍比
Right, c'mon Bobby.
- 不 - 怎么了
- No. - What?
这不是幸运 有人想要我的命
It's not a luck. Someone tried to kill me.
- 这正是我们需要的证据... - 等等
- Which is the prove we need... - Wait.
- 等等 我从不等人 - 那你自己去吧
- Wait? I don't wait. - Go on your own, then.
好 如果你非要这样 我就自己去
Right. If that's what you want, I will.
你还真是正派
Fine hero you turned out to be.
- 真让人费解 - 确实 亲爱的
- Go with bloody riddles. - Quite, dear.
萨维奇城♥堡♥
抱歉 看来我...
Sorry, seems I ...
我来扶您 夫人 没事了
I got you, Ma'am. You're alright.
这边请
This way.
- 我扶着您 - 抱歉
- I got you. - Sorry.
没事 没事了
It's alright, it's alright.
- 这是谁 威尔森 - 真抱歉
- Who is it, Wilson? - Oh! Dreadfully sorry.
把车撞了 爸爸会暴跳如雷的
Pranged the heely. Daddy will be livid.
就是德尔汶勋爵
Lorde Derwent.
您不会告诉他吧 天哪
Won't tell him, will'ya? God!
抱歉 我叫弗兰克·德尔汶 您...
Oh, sorry. Frankie Derwent. How do...
西尔维娅·萨维奇
Sylvia Savage.
威尔森 我们该怎么办
Wilson, What should you do?
叫医生来 夫人
Send for the doctor, milady.
叫医生来 没错 医生 威尔森
Send for the doctor... yes, that's right. The doctor, Wilson.
快去
Hurry.
您好
Hello.
- 我是亚力克·尼克森 - 发生什么事了
- I'm Alec Nicholson. - What hapenned?
你真漂亮 要住下吗
You're jolly pretty. Are you staying?
桃乐西 我很抱歉 德尔汶小姐
Dorothy! I'm so sorry, Lady Derwent.
- 我叫弗兰克 - 你好 弗兰克
- Oh, Frankie, please. - Hello, Frankie.
- 你好 - 桃乐西 你挡住医生了
- Hello. - Dorothy, you're in the way of the doctor.
- 他又不是真医生 是吧 医生 - 多提
- He's not really a doctor. Are you, doctor? - Dottie!
- 快出去 - 没事
- Out, please, get out! - It's all right.
走就走
Going anyway.
汤姆
Tom?
我看到她了
I saw her, yes.
别担心 战时我是个军医
Now, don't you worry. I used to be a medic during the war.
大部分都没忘
I still remember most of it.
- 那你现在做什么 - 治疗精神病
- So, what do you do now, then? - Psychiatry, actually.
我在不远处有个诊所
I have a clinic over the way.
告诉我...有感觉吗
Tell me ... how's that?
- 是什么样的 - 什么
- So, what's that, then? - What?
精神...什么的
Psico ... whatsit.
- 探寻真理 - 听上去有些恐怖
- Looking for the truth, I suppose. - Sounds rather terrifying.
除非你有所隐瞒
Only if you have something to hide.
好了
Right.
我给你一颗
I'm going to give you...
这种小药片
one of these little chaps.
你就留在这里吧
And you should definitely stay.
以便观察你的情况
So that we can keep an eye.
拿着
There.
咽下去
Pop it down.
# 如今我知道 #
But now I see
# 拥抱的力量 #
What one embrace can do
# 看着我的眼睛 #
Look at me
# 它深深爱上你 #
It's got me loving you
# 如痴又如狂 #
Madly
# 你偷去一吻 #
That little kiss you stole
# 缠住我的心 #
Held on my heart and soul
天哪 你在这儿 我以为你已经溜了
By God, there you are. I thought you had daddled.
恐怕还得呆在这儿
Still here, I'm afraid.
撞坏了车 真可怜
Smashed her car, poor darling.
- 天哪 希望没撞坏 - 应该是坏了
- Oh dear! Nothing broken, I hope. - I don't think so.
那个什么"医生"让我留下
Anyway "Dr. whatsit" said I ought to stay,
所以... 打扰了
so... sorry.
诊断得真好
Excelent diagnosis, I'd say.
罗杰 多提
Roger, Dottie ...
可怜的弗兰克
Poor Frankie...
她应该在休息的
she's supposed to be resting.
但她看起来确实好多了
Though she does look better, I must say.
你见过罗杰了
And you've met Roger.
简直是个万人迷
A tonic for any girl,
是不是啊 亲爱的
aren't you, my darling?
弹点什么吧 罗杰 拜托了
Oh, do play something, Roger? Please.
屋里洋溢着音乐的感觉真是太好了
It's so wonderful to have music in the house.
你觉得呢 弗兰克
Don't you think so, Frankie?
非常好
Oh, wonderful!
弗兰克 你明天在这儿吃晚饭好吗
Frankie, will you stay to dinner tomorrow?
我们经常在周四举♥行♥家庭聚会
We always have dinner together on Thursdays.
拜托了 她可以来吗 妈妈
Please, can she, mummy?
当然可以了 亲爱的
Of course she can, my darling.
谢谢 我很乐意
Thank you. I'd love to.
不用穿正装
No one dresses up,
当然了 除了埃文斯
apart from Evans, of course.
天哪 非常抱歉
Oh, God! I'm so sorry.
非常非常抱歉
I'm so, so sorry.
别担心
Don't worry.
威尔森会补好的
Wilson will mend it.
他有一流的修补手艺
He's a marvellous mender.
我有点...
I feel a bit...
我得回自己房♥间呆一会儿
I think I need to go back to my room, for a while.
我带你去
I'll take you.
我带她去
I'll take her.
妈妈让罗杰教我钢琴 而不教汤姆
Mummy got Roger into teach me, rather than Tom, to play the piano.
但问题是 他不适合做老师
Problem is, he's a hopeless teacher,
汤米讨厌音乐
Tommy hates tunes
而我只能一直盯着他的裤子
and I can't get my eyes off his trousers.
谁是埃文斯
Who's Evans?
实际上 他叫克劳德
Claude, actually.
但每个人都叫他埃文斯
But everyone calls him Evans.
他是爸爸在中国的工作伙伴
Worked for Daddy in China.
那就是爸爸 万能的杰克·萨维奇
And that's Daddy. The mighty Jack Savage.
当然现在谈不上万能了
Not so mighty now, obviously.
他死的时候很受罪
Ghastly death.
不停挣扎 口吐白沫 舌头都伸出来了
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表