Ring any bells?
你说的或许是那个童谣
Perhaps you're referring to the ones in the pie.
或者是弗特斯克先生书房♥里的那些
Or the ones in Mr Fortescue's study.
胡闹的恶作剧罢了 他很生气
Silly prank. That's all it was. He was furious.
他以为周围也许有陌生人
He thought there might be strangers about.
- 陌生人 - 他是这么说的
- Strangers? - That's what he said.
当然 我记不太清了 好几个月之前的事了
Of course, I don't remember very well. It was several months ago.
不过 你介意吗 弗特斯克夫人
Actually, would you mind, Mrs Fortescue?
我很喜欢坚果巧克力
I'm rather partial to the nutty ones.
- 吃吧 - 谢谢
- Oh, go ahead. - Thank you.
弗特斯克死了之后 他妻子会继承十万英镑
When Rex Fortescue died, his wife inherited 100,000P.
这笔钱公♥司♥很难承担得起
A sum the firm could ill afford.
弗特斯克先生没有好好经营公♥司♥吗
Mr Fortescue didn't leave the business in a healthy state?
我只告诉你 探长先生 最近的十八个月
Between ourselves, Inspector,it's heading straight for the rocks
公♥司♥一直在渐入绝境
and has been for the last 18 months.
因为什么特殊的原因吗
Any particular reason?
他像疯了一样
He was behaving like a lunatic,
这边把好期货都卖♥♥了 那边还在买♥♥风险产品
selling good stock here, buying speculative stuff there.
他就是不肯听劝
He just wouldn't listen to reason.
珀西瓦尔快被他逼疯了
He was driving Percival up the wall.
事实上 他非常希望让他去看医生
In fact, he was desperate for him to see a doctor
但弗特斯克不肯听
but Fortescue wouldn't hear of it.
我才不需要什么鬼医生
I don't need a bloody doctor!
那你也许需要休息一阵
Then maybe you need a bit of a break.
休息一阵 我才不需要什么鬼休假
A bit of a break! I don't need a bloody break.
我也不需要被你当作一个白♥痴♥
I don't need you treating me like a bloody moron.
珀西瓦尔怀疑
Percival suspected, you see,
他父亲患了一种痴呆症
that his father was suffering from a form of dementia.
他称为"皮克氏病"
Pick's disease, he called it.
我想他的祖父也患过类似的病
I think his grandfather suffered from something similar.
我觉得那老伙计死了
I'd say it was a bit of luck all round
倒也算是有点走运
that the old chap kicked the bucket when he did.
三件不同寻常的谋杀
Three murders extraordinary.
阿黛尔·弗特斯克有留下什么财产吗
Adele Fortescue did have something to leave?
没有 探长先生
Oh, no, Inspector.
遗嘱里有一条规定
There was a clause in the will saying
只有在她丈夫死后
that she'd only inherit
她活过一个月的话 才能继承到那些钱
if she survived her husband by one month,
而悲剧的是 她没能撑过去
which, tragically, she didn't.
那么 那笔钱去哪里了
So tell me, what happens to the money?
给了剩余的继承人
It goes back to the residuary legatee.
珀西瓦尔·弗特斯克
Percival Fortescue.
拜登·赫尔斯 戈尔夫酒店
- 晚上好 莱特先生 - 晚上好
- Good evening, Mr Wright. - Good evening.
派伍德
Pinewood.
我想你一定很思念她
I expect you'll miss her very much.
对 我们是好朋友
Yes, we were good friends.
我想她死的那天下午 曾给你打过电♥话♥
She phoned you, I believe, on the afternoon of her death.
如你所说 探长先生
If you say so, Inspector.
你们说什么了
What did you talk about?
没什么重要的 我肯定
Nothing very important, I'm sure.
然后你出门了吗
And then you went for a walk?
没有 我玩了会高尔夫
No. I played a few holes of golf.
我想你没玩 杜博思先生
I don't think you did, Mr Dubois,
因为酒店的看门人
because the hotel porter
看见你朝着紫杉宅方向走去了
noticed you walking down the road towards Yewtree Lodge.
既然你已经知道了 还问我♥干♥嘛
If you already know, why do you ask?
你见过弗特斯克夫人吗
Did you see Mrs Fortescue?
我没有去宅子附近
I didn't go near the house.
我想你最好讲实话 杜博思先生
I think you'd better make a statement, Mr Dubois.
当然 你也有权利要求律师在场
Of course you'd be quite within your rights to have a solicitor present.
你在威胁我吗
Are you threatening me?
没有 杜博思先生 我们并没有权利这么做
No, Mr Dubois. We're not allowed to do that sort of thing.
和我没有任何关系
I had nothing to do with it.
那为什么四点半的时候
Then why were you seen
有人在宅子外面看见你了
outside the house at about half past four?
- 我没有进去 - 你确定吗
- I didn't go inside. - Are you sure of that?
你没有通过侧门
You didn't go in through the side door
去弗特斯克夫人的起居室吗
up to Mrs Fortescue's sitting room?
你确定没在她桌子里找什么东西吗
And are you sure you weren't looking for something in her desk?
你都拿到了 对吗
You've got them, haven't you?
严格来讲 没有
Strictly speaking, no.
我的警官已经从弗特斯克夫人的书桌里
Your letters to Mrs Fortescue
拿走了你写给她的信
were taken from her bureau by my sergeant
并且作为潜在的证据 递交到警♥察♥局了
and passed onto the Yard for possible evidence.
我让她烧掉的
I told her to burn them.
你不是说你们是好朋友吗
You were good friends, as you say.
非常 非常好的朋友
Very, very good friends.
那也不等于是我们杀了雷克斯
That doesn't mean we bumped off Rex.
是不一定 但很有可能是你教唆了她
Not necessarily, but it might suggest that you encouraged her
或者给了她作案动机
or provided her with a motive.
你不能对我立案
You can't make a case against me.
她立了个遗嘱
She made a will, you know.
把财产都留给你了你
Left everything to you.
我不想要她的钱
I don't want her money.
反正也没有多少
Just as well cos there isn't much.
但我以为她丈夫给她留了...
But I thought her husband had left her with...
你现在知道了吗 我还在猜你知不知道呢
Did you now? I was wondering if you knew.
对 她的律师说 她没有留下多少财产
Yes, according to her solicitor she didn't have much to leave
但她丈夫死后
but since her husband's death...
一切都变了 对吗 杜博思先生
that's all changed, hasn't it, Mr Dubois?
- 夫人 - 谢谢
- Madam. - Thank you.
弗特斯克被杀的时候 我正在马恩岛上
I was in the Isle of Man when Rex Fortescue was killed.
真是个可怕的悲剧
Such a terrible tragedy.
- 是啊 - 之后你马上回来了吗
- Yes. - And you arrived shortly afterwards?
艾琳娜叫我回来的
Elaine sent for me.
毫无疑问 她需要一个依靠的肩膀
No doubt in need of a comforting shoulder to cry on.
我想也是
I suppose so.
你们订婚了对吗 莱特先生
You were engaged, weren't you, Mr Wright?
对 没错
Yes, we were.
- 你们很般配 - 她父亲并不这么想
- You would appear to be well suited. - Her father didn't think so.
他威胁她 如果婚礼举♥行♥的话
He threatened to disinherit her
就剥夺她的继承权
if the marriage went ahead.
于是我毁了婚约
So, I naturally broke off the engagement.
真无私
Oh, how very selfless.
我曾因为政♥治♥观点不同
I was victimised for
而被迫♥害♥过 马普尔小姐
my political opinions, Miss Marple.
天哪
Oh, dear.
正如他们所说 黑暗中总有一线光明
Still, every cloud, as they say.
怎么说
What do you mean?
现在婚礼可以如期举♥行♥ 继承权也完好无损
Surely the marriage can now go ahead with the inheritance intact?
马普尔小姐 那笔钱会被用来改造社会
The money, Miss Marple, will be used for the benefit of the community.
令人钦佩 莱特先生 非常令人钦佩
Oh, admirable, Mr Wright. Quite admirable.
那天下午你在紫杉宅附近
Tell me, did you see or hear anything
有没有看见 或听见什么东西
when in the vicinity of Yewtree Lodge that afternoon?
你为什么觉得我会在附近
What makes you think I was in the vicinity?
因为我以为你在四点十五的时候离开了酒店
Because I thought you left the hotel at a quarter past 4
然后朝那个方向去了
and walked in that direction.
酒店的前台偶然提到的
The hotel receptionist just happened to mention it.
我本来想去宅子的 但后来随便散了下步
I was going to go to the house but I just went for a stroll instead.
- 这就奇怪了 - 是吗
- Oh, now that is strange. - Is it?
因为有人说在四点半的时候
Yes, because someone said
曾在紫杉宅的花♥园♥里
they'd seen you in the garden
看见过你
at Yewtree Lodge at about 4.30.
那他的眼力可太差了
Well, visibility must have been very bad by then.
你和薇薇安·杜博思相熟吗
Are you acquainted with Vivian Dubois?
为什么这么问
Why do you ask?
因为那天下午 他也出去散了会步
Because he was also out for a stroll that afternoon.
我必须说 你们都给人活力充沛的感觉
I must say, you must all have been feeling very energetic.
他们来来去去 但是什么都不告诉我们
They come and they go and they don't tell us anything.
他们好像在追查某条线索
One presumes they're pursuing some line of inquiry.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表