- Where's tea? - It's just coming, Mrs Fortescue.
十分钟后她把第一个茶盘端进客厅
She brought the first tea tray into the sitting room ten minutes later.
- 那是你最后一次见她吗 - 是的
- And that was the last time you saw her? - Yes.
终于来了
At last.
接着几分钟后 弗特斯克小姐就进来了
Then Miss Fortescue came in some minutes later.
天啊 好冷
Gosh, it's freezing.
我正要去告诉珀西瓦尔夫人 茶准备好了
I was going to tell Mrs Percival that tea was ready.
我想我听到了她的脚步声 可我听错了
I thought I heard her coming but that was a mistake.
你听到有人在楼上走动吗
You heard someone moving about upstairs?
是的 应该是在楼梯口
Yes, at the head of the stairs, I thought.
但没有人下来 所以我上去了
But then no-one came down so I went up.
我不知道你之前出去了
Oh. I didn't realise you'd been out.
茶准备好了
Tea is served.
- 那时候是几点 - 应该是将近五点了
- And that was...? - Nearly five, I think.
兰斯劳特是什么时候到的
And when did Lancelot arrive?
我下楼后的几分钟
A few minutes after I came downstairs again.
我想他之前就到了 但是...
I thought he'd arrived earlier but...
你为什么这么想
Why did you think that?
我记得我在落地窗前看到他了
I thought I'd caught sight of him through the landing window.
- 在花♥园♥里吗 - 是的
- In the garden? - Yes.
是在告诉珍妮弗·弗特斯克
After telling Jennifer Fortescue
茶准备好了以后吗
tea was ready?
不是 是我第一次下楼的时候
No, not then. It was earlier when I came down the first time.
你确定吗 朵芙小姐
Are you sure about that, Miss Dove?
确定
Perfectly.
所以他按门铃的时候 我感到很奇怪
That's why I was surprised when he actually did ring the doorbell.
- 兰斯劳特先生 - 正是本人
- Mr Lancelot? - Himself.
你在花♥园♥里看到的人不可能是他
It couldn't have been him that you saw in the garden.
他的火车是四点四十分钟到站
His train was due at 4.40.
他最快赶过来这也要五点
The earliest he could have got here would have been just before five.
但我确定我看见一个人
But I'm sure I saw someone.
但不是很清楚 那时候天有点黑了
But not clearly. It was getting dark by then.
我没看到他的脸 但他很高
I didn't see his face but he was a tall,
很瘦 我就认为是他了
slender man. I simply presumed it was him.
- 他那时候走向哪 - 到房♥子的东边
- Where was he going? - Towards the east side of the house.
- 那边有侧门吗 - 有
- And is there a side door there? - Yes.
所以有人在别人不知情的情况下进来了
So someone could have got in unobserved?
我听到楼上的动静就是他吗
You mean the person I heard upstairs?
很有可能
Something like that.
- 那他是谁 - 这有待观察
- So, who was it? - That remains to be seen.
对了 你能告诉我一些关于黑鸟的事情吗
By the way, you couldn't tell me anything about blackbirds, I suppose?
- 什么 - 黑鸟
- I'm sorry? - Blackbirds.
- 你是指... - 黑鸟 朵芙小姐
- Do you mean... - Blackbirds, Miss Dove.
你是在指去年夏天那件事吗
Are you referring to that silly business last summer?
是的
Yes.
那只是一个可笑的恶作剧
It was just a ridiculous, spiteful joke.
有人放了四只死的黑鸟
Four dead blackbirds were left
在弗特斯克先生书房♥的桌子里
in Mr Fortescue's desk in his study here.
为什么有人会做这种事
Why would anyone do a thing like that?
我不知道 探长先生
I don't know, Inspector.
亲爱的格兰迪斯 这里有很多漂亮的女孩
Dear Gladys, Lots of nice looking girls here
可是都不像你如此有魅力
but not one that's a patch on you.
很快就能见到你了
Be seeing you soon.
别忘了我们的约会 那之后就是幸福的生活
Don't forget our date. And then its happy ever after.
爱你的伯特
Love Bert.
格兰迪斯
Oh, Gladys.
需要帮忙吗
Can I help you?
两天里有三个人被杀害 真让人难过
Three murders in two days. How very upsetting.
是不太愉快
It's not been too pleasant.
你觉得谁会做这样的事
Have you any idea who could do something like that?
很难说
It's hard to say.
你也看到 这一家都让人感到很讨厌
The whole household, you see, is really quite odious.
看来你对你的雇主不是特别忠心 朵芙小姐
You feel no especial loyalty to your employers then, Miss Dove?
这只是份工作 马普尔小姐 最适合我的工作
It's a job, Miss Marple, and one I do to the best of my ability.
人们愿意以任何代价来解决家庭问题
People will pay anything, anything to be spared domestic worries.
看来弗特斯克夫人并不重用你
I'm sure Mrs Fortescue found you invaluable.
海边的美甲师 她能知道些什么
Seaside manicurist? What on earth would she know?
她比弗特斯克先生年轻 我能理解
She was younger than Mr Fortescue, I understand.
年轻三十岁呢
By some 30 years.
珀西瓦尔和艾琳娜对此很生气
Percival and Elaine were simply livid about it
特别是珀西瓦尔 他无法想象
and Percival, especially, couldn't bear the thought
她将用她修饰漂亮的手
that she might get her hands, however well-manicured,
搅和他父亲的钱
On his father's money.
你知道吗 经济是珀西瓦尔的爱好
Economy, you see, is Percival's passion.
也是他唯一的爱好
His only passion, in fact.
看他老婆就能感觉出来了
Well, it's hardly surprising when you look at his wife.
他们是怎么认识的
How did he meet her?
他得肺炎的时候 她当护士照顾他
She nursed him through pneumonia.
估计你更喜欢他的妹妹
You're probably fonder of his sister.
艾琳娜吗
What? Elaine?
很难喜欢艾琳娜
It's hard to be fond of Elaine.
她跟书呆子一样 还很沉闷
She's very bookish and rather plain.
她可能因此得到不少好处呢
Perhaps she might benefit from a shot of this.
她有男朋友吗
Does she have a young man?
她和一位老师有婚约
She was having some sort of dalliance with a schoolmaster.
但他的父亲发现他有共♥产♥主义倾向
But her father discovered he had communistic tendencies
便要阻止他俩在一起
and soon put a stop to it.
她没有为他争取吗
She didn't stand up to him?
她很希望为他争取
Oh, she would have done.
但她的亲密爱人发现捞不到钱
But her Red lover's ardour cooled
热情便减退了
when he realised there'd be no money in it.
现在那老家伙死了 激♥情♥复燃了
Now the old man's out of the way, however, the passion is rekindled.
我知道弗特斯克先生死后的第二天
I believe he arrived at the golf hotel
他就到达了戈尔夫酒店
the day after Mr Fortescue's death.
死后的第二天吗
The day after?
行动最能说明一切 对吗 马普尔小姐
but then words come cheap, don't they, Miss Marple?
天哪 朵芙小姐
Dear me, Miss Dove,
你有着非常般的洞察力
your cynicism belies your years.
不用在意我 我是个恶毒的人
Take no notice of me. I'm a malicious creature.
我知道 你没有及时下来喝茶
You came down to tea late, I understand.
我在写信 忘记时间了
I had been writing letters and lost track of time.
朵芙小姐说你出去散步了
Miss Dove said you'd been out for a walk.
是吗
Did she?
对 我刚想起来
Oh, well, now I come to think of it, yes.
我在写信 但是也出去换了换空气
I had been writing letters but went out for a breath of air.
- 吃巧克力吗 - 不用 谢谢
- Chocolate? - No, thank you.
和人见面了吗
Meet anyone?
没有 没有
No. Erm...no.
你丈夫那时还没有回家吗
Your husband hadn't come home yet?
没有 珀西七点才回来
Oh, no. Percy didn't get back until about seven.
- 坐火车吗 - 对
- By train? - Yes.
你知道阿黛尔·弗特斯克立了份遗嘱吗
Do you know if Adele Fortescue made a will?
没错
Oh, yes she did.
你知道什么时候立的吗
Do you know when?
大约一个月之前
About a month ago.
珀西什么都不知道 事实上 没人知道
Percy knew nothing about it. In fact, nobody did.
我在律师办公室外的大街上碰到了她
I bumped into her on the high street outside this solicitor's.
她说她不想用家族律师
She said she had no intention of using the family solicitor
因为她不想让别人知道她的事情
because she didn't want everyone knowing her business.
我没有特别在意她
I didn't particularly care for her.
我觉得很正常
Rather common, I thought.
但现在她死了
But now she's dead, well...
太可怕了 对吧
It's all so very dreadful, isn't it?
你知道什么黑鸟的事吗 弗特斯克夫人
Do you know anything about blackbirds, Mrs Fortescue?
谢谢 谢谢
Thank you. Thank you.
你知道吗 弗特斯克夫人
Do you, Mrs Fortescue?
黑鸟吗 探长先生
Blackbirds, Inspector?
什么样的黑鸟
What kind of blackbirds?
应该是平常的那种 到处乱飞的
The usual, I suppose, the ones that flutter around
叽叽喳喳 死的时候像块石头的那种
and twitter away or lie stone cold dead.
想起来什么没
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表