And I haven't broken nothing since you went, honest.
这是您的信
Here's your letters.
谢谢你 提丽
Thank you, Tilly.
有一封被错送到戴西米德去了
One went to Daisymead by mistake.
今天才被送回来
They've been away and only sent it round today.
他们希望不是什么重要的事
They hoped it weren't important.
我去把东西放好
I'll just put your things away.
亲爱的夫人 希望你不会怪我写这封信
Dear madam, I hope as you'll forgive me writing this but
但我真的不知道该怎么办
I really don't know what to do.
你已经看过报纸了吧
You'll have seen the newspapers.
上面说这是谋杀
It was murder, they say,
但我绝不会做什么坏事 我想艾伯特也不会的
but I'd never do anything wicked and I know Albert wouldn't either.
我们是去年夏天认识的 正准备结婚
We met last summer and was going to be married
只是伯特被这个弗特斯克先生骗了
only Bert had been done out of his rights by this Mr Fortescue.
但伯特有一个朋友
But Bert'd a friend
在一个生产新药的地方工作
who works in a place where they make these new drugs
他们有一种叫做"吐真剂"的东西
and there's what they call a truth drug.
夫人 我不知道该怎么办
Oh, madam, I don't know what to do.
如果你能来帮帮我就好了
If you could only come here and help me.
我不是故意的 伯特也一样
I didn't mean anything wrong and Bert didn't either.
伯特不知道我拿到了药 他很讨厌我骗他
Bert doesn't know I've got it. He hates being snapped.
但夫人您瞧 他长得多么英俊
But you can see, madam, what a nice boy he is.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表