阿加莎·克里斯汀: 马普尔小姐探案集N第四季第3集
- 他们为什么不去问... - 什么
- Why didn't they ask... - Sorry?
他们...
Why...
为什么不去问...埃文斯
didn't they ask... Evans?
埃文斯 问他什么
Evans? Ask him what?
《悬崖上的谋杀》别名:他们为什么不问埃文斯
- 早上好 夫人 - 早上好 麻烦你了
- Good morning, ma'am. - Good morning. Thank you.
- 简 亲爱的 - 玛乔莉
- Jane! Dear...- Marjorie.
天哪 这是鲍比吗
Oh! Goodness, is this Bobby?
向马普尔小姐问好
Say hello to Miss Marple.
您好 马普尔小姐
Hello, Miss Marple.
这封信放在了门阶上 看起来很重要
This was at the doorstep. It looks rather important.
你不必去的 你为什么要去呢 鲍比
You don't have to go. Why do you have to go, Bobby?
简 亲爱的 快请进
Oh Jane, dear, do come in.
罗伯特 给马普尔小姐倒杯茶
Roberts, pour Miss Marple's tea.
我们有些不愉快
We're in a bit of a drama, I'm afraid.
- 是你给鲍比的那封信 - 怎么了
- The letter, you gave Bobby ... - Yes?...
我们最近有些不安 鲍比发现了一具尸体
Oh! We've been rather upset recently. Bobby found a body.
- 天哪 - 在悬崖上 他叫...
- Gracious! - On the cliff. A Mr...
- 普里查德先生 - 普里查德先生
- Prichard. - Prichard.
警♥察♥说是意外 所以他不必去参加传讯
An accident, the police said, which is why he doesn't have to go to the inquest.
但突然来了这封信 地点还是在村外
Then this letter's come out of the blue, and it's not even in the village,
那么多地方 偏偏在多宁市场
but in Market Dorning, of all places.
你已经把知道的都告诉他们了吧
You've told them everything, haven't you?
是啊
Yes!
抱歉 简 她是新来的
Sorry, Jane, she's new, I'm affraid.
刚度完蜜月回来
Just came back from my honeymoon.
- 真不错 - 行了 罗伯特
- How lovely! - That's enough, Roberts!
- 我该走了 - 鲍比 鲍比
- Better be off, then. - Bobby. Bobby!
鲍比 鲍比·阿特菲尔德
Bobby? Bobby Atfield!
我是弗兰克 弗兰克·德尔汶
Frankie. Frankie Derwent.
你参加过家母在德尔汶舞厅的舞会
You came to mummy's dance at Derwent Hall.
那个假面舞会 想不起来了吗
We played "Persona". You can't remember?.
- 我觉得我把你吓着了 - 是吗
- I think I scared you off. - Did you?
这里有点挤
Well, this is rather ghastly.
咱们去头等厢吧
Let's go to first.
过得怎么样
So, how's tricks?
就像老人们去教堂 没什么变化
Oh, you know. Oldies in the vestry, usual kind of thing.
- 你呢 - 不太安分
- How are you? - Wild.
打算去镇上 和什么庞果见面
Just off to town, meeting up with Pongo.
你认识庞果吗 庞果·斯林姆 只会吹牛皮
You know Pongo? Pongo Slim, Such a gas.
你也该来
You should come.
我得去接受一个传讯
I've got an inquest, actually.
天哪 是因为你认识的人吗
God, someone you know?
其实是因为我找到的人
Someone I found, actually.
找到的吗 快讲讲
Found?! Do tell.
他死前说了一句话
He said something before he died.
他们为什么不去问埃文斯
Why didn't they ask Evans?
都关着
All shut-up.
真奇怪
Certainly odd.
不像是有传讯啊
There's no sign of an inquest.
- 信上说... - 显然是假的
- The letter says ... - It's clearly a fake.
但是显而易见
But it's perfectly obvious.
推他的人知道你找到了他
Whoever pushed him, knows you found him,
但不知道他说了什么
but doesn't know if he said anything.
所以以防万一 他们需要确定你没去接受传讯
So, just in case, just in case, they made sure you didn't go to the inquest.
- 那我得去告诉警♥察♥ - 说什么
- Then I need to tell the Police. - What?
- 关于埃文斯 - 不
- About Evans. - No!
- 什么 - 我们自己调查
- What? - We'll do this ourselves.
- 但我需要... - 好 全告诉他们吧
- But ... I need ... - Ah, fine, tell them everything!
胆小鬼
Scaredy-cat.
- 好吧 - 怎么
- All right. - What?
我们调查吧
Let's do it.
探长先生 真的有传讯啊
So, there was an inquest really, Inspector?
谁指认的他呢
And who identified him?
他的堂兄
His cousin ...
理查德什么 抱歉
Richard, who, sorry?
特伦特 是迪克 迪基·特伦特
Trent! Oh, Dick ... Dicky Trent.
他们很亲近 像兄弟一样 可怜的迪基
They were so close. Like brothers. Poor Dickie.
您有他的地址吧
I don't suppose you've got his address?...
不是我要问 警督先生 是我母亲
I know not meant to, Inspector. It's just that my mother ...
德尔汶太太 是的 很想给他写封信
Lady Derwent, yes, would so love to drop him a line.
"他们为什么不去问埃文斯"
"Why didn't they ask Evans?"
掷地有声的遗言啊
Pretty loaded last words, I must say.
我们把它寄出去 看看特伦特先生有什么反应
Let's pop it in the post, sit back and see what does our Mr. Trent.
既然他的传讯把戏没成功
Now that the inquest trick didn't work,
我很好奇这次他又藏着什么小阴谋
I wonder what little surprise he's up the sleeve this time?
走啊
Come on!
真想看到他读信时的表情
Would love to see this lad's face when he reads it.
"亲爱的特伦特先生 抱歉没在传讯时见到您
"Dear Mr. Trent, sorry to miss you at the inquest.
普里查德先生死前对我说了一句话
Mr. Prichard said something to me before he died,
我觉得应该告诉你
which I feel that I should tell you.
他说"为什么不去问埃文斯"
He said: "Why didn't they ask Evans?"
您最忠实的朋友 罗伯特·阿特菲尔德"
Yours most faithful, Robert Atfield"
鲍比 亲爱的 是你吗
Bobby, darling! Is that you?
记得那次你从果园的围墙上摔下来
Remember the time you fell off the orchard wall,
把手臂摔断了吗
when you broke your arm?
- 鲍比 - 我还记得
- Bobby! - I can still see you,
你在上边傻笑着高喊 "我是黑暗复仇者"
tittering along the top of it shouting "I'm the Dark Avenger!"
"我与死神共舞"
"I'm dancing with death".
很可能摔得更惨 你那时才九岁吧
It could've been a lot worse. About 9, weren't you?
鲍比 亲爱的
Bobby, darling!
您没告诉她 您说我被一辆独轮手推车绊倒了
You never told her. Said I tripped on a wheelbarow.
- 你又要这么做了吗 - 什么
- You're doing it again? - What?
与死神共舞
Dancing with death.
- 弹得真不错 - 谢谢
- Quite good, aren't you? - Thanks.
- 特伦特有什么消息吗 - 没有
- Any news from Trent, anything? - No, nothing.
该死 也许是个好征兆
Damn! It could be a good sign, though.
也许他在谋划下一步行动
Can be working on next move.
- 弗兰克 - 怎么了
- Frankie? - What?
- 你知道马普尔小姐吗 - 谁
- You know Miss Marple? - Who?
那个老家伙在做什么
What's that old biddy up to?
我真喜欢海边的空气 你呢 你好
I do so love the sea air. Don't you? Hello.
- 有特伦特先生的消息吗 - 什么
- Any news from Mr. Trent? - Sorry?
我只是很好奇
I was just wondering
可怜的普里查德先生是怎么摔下来的
how poor Mr. Prichard got here.
普里查德?
Prichard?
我正打算告诉你
That's what I was trying to tell you.
多么迷人的小路
What an enchanting lane!
真不敢相信你告诉了她 一个老太太
I can't believe you told her, a senile woman.
- 她其实不老 - 快点 跟上
- She's not, actually. - Com'on, keep up!
可能是普里查德先生的
Could be our Mr. Prichard's.
也可能是任何人的
Well, it could be anybody's.
来自伦敦 梅菲尔
From London. Mayfair.
从这看你家真漂亮 鲍比
Lovely view of your house, Bobby.
让我想起战时看的一部电影
Reminds me of a film I saw during the war.
克里特的这些"同志"
These "comandos" in Crete
用衣架偷了一辆德国将军的车
stole a German General's car with a coat hanger.
到时间了吗
Is that the time?
玛乔莉在等我一起享用11点的服务(喝早午茶)
Marjorie is expecting me for the 11's service.
不过他们是怎么在克里坦山坡找到衣架的
Tough where they found a wire coat hanger on a Cretan hillside,
我没想明白
I have no idea.
好极了
Yes!
- 发现什么了吗 - 是的
- Oh! Anything of interest? - Actually, yes.
不多 一个旧烟斗和一些烟草
Nothing much. Just an old pipe and some tobacco.
还有一把酒店钥匙
And an hotel key.
我能看看吗
May I?
看 他做了个标记 萨维奇城♥堡♥
Look, He's marked somewhere. Castle Savage.
离这里几英里呢
That's miles from here.
萨维奇城♥堡♥ 我记得...
Castle Savage, I seem to recall...
好 多谢您的帮助 马普尔小姐
Right, thanks for your help, Miss Marple.
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表