you did burn them, didn't you?
你烧掉了吧
'You did, didn't you?'
我当然烧了
Of course I did.
说真的 薇薇安 我不知道你是怎么了
Honestly, Vivian. I don't know what's got into you.
薇薇安 你还在吗
Vivian? Are you still there?
你上茶了没有 格兰迪斯
Have you served tea yet, Gladys?
还没到四点半呢 小姐
It's not half past four yet, miss.
已经四点四十了 格兰迪斯
It's 20 minutes to five, Gladys.
- 是谁打的电♥话♥ - 打错了 小姐
- Who was that on the telephone? - Wrong number, miss.
- 你到底去了哪里 - 抱歉 克朗姆夫人
- Where in heaven's name have you been? - Sorry, Mrs Crump.
那个铃响得和催命似的
That bell's been ringing like there's no tomorrow.
快去上茶 笨丫头
Now get that tea served. Stupid girl.
等克朗姆回来的时候
Crump's not gonna know
他都不知道自己面对的是什么
what's hit him when he gets back.
兰斯劳特先生要回家了 他却请了假
Taking the day off with Mr Lancelot coming home.
比起闲逛 要做的事情太多了
Far too much to do without going off gadding about.
今天下午大家都去哪儿了
Where is everybody this afternoon?
弗特斯克小姐刚刚回来
Miss Fortescue came in some time ago
我想珀西瓦尔夫人正在写信
and I think Mrs Percival's writing letters.
那个女人总是写起来没完
That woman never stops writing letters.
我去告诉她茶上好了
I'll tell her tea's ready.
天啊 这可真冷
Gosh, it's freezing.
请进
Come in.
我不知道你刚才出去了
Oh. I didn't realise you'd been out.
是的 我只是去花♥园♥里透透气 但是太冷了
Yes. I was just in the garden getting a breath of air but too cold.
茶已经上了
Tea is served.
我们还能不能吃上东西了
Aren't we ever going to have anything to eat?
是的 当然
Yes, of course.
- 兰斯劳特先生 - 正是
- Mr Lancelot? - Himself.
- 你的行李呢 - 就这些
- Your luggage? - This is it.
没关系 我已经给出租车付过钱了
It's all right. I've paid off the taxi.
我还以为你是走来的
Oh, I thought perhaps you'd walked.
- 你的妻子没和你一起吗 - 没有
- Is your wife not with you? - No. No.
"听着点 格兰迪" 我对她说
"Now listen here, Gladys," I says to her.
"你今晚得自己应付了"
"You'll have to manage alone tonight,"
她说 "好的 克朗姆夫人" 很乖
and she says, "Yes, Mrs Crump," good as gold.
然后我一转身 她就一声不吭地溜出去了
Then the minute my back's turned, out she slips without a whisper.
我们会想办法的
We'll manage.
怎么 你要去伺候进餐吗
What? Are you gonna wait at table?
如果她不回来的话
If she doesn't come back.
她不会回来的
Oh, she won't be back.
她出去幽会了
She's out gallivanting.
她认识了一个年轻男人 小姐
She got a young man now, miss,
看不出来吧
though you wouldn't think it to look at her.
- 见到你真高兴 - 小艾利
- It's so good to see you. - Little Ellie.
- 可怜的爸爸 - 对 我知道了
- Poor Daddy. - Yes, I know, I know.
- 我是珍妮弗 - 你好
- I'm Jennifer. - How do you do?
珀西瓦尔还在城里
Percival's in town, I'm afraid.
跟平常一样 他要去处理所有的事
He's having to deal with everything, as usual.
你无法想象我们现在所经历的这一切
You've no idea what we're all going through.
当然 你不认识阿黛尔吧
Of course, you don't know Adele, do you?
- 我认识 - 过来坐我边上 兰斯
- Oh, yes, I do. - Sit down next to me, Lance.
很高兴你能来 这所房♥子还需要另一个男人
I'm so glad you're here. We could do with another man about the house.
这太可怕了 太可怕了 房♥子里到处都是警♥察♥
Oh, it's been awful, just awful. The place has been swarming with police.
我在机场见到了他们
They met me at the airport.
他们说了什么
What did they say?
他们告诉我发生了什么事情
They told me what had happened.
他们认为他是被毒死的
They think he's been poisoned.
不是食物中毒 是真的毒药
Not food poisoning, real poison.
我确信是我们之中的人干的
And I'm convinced they think it's one of us.
传播得真快啊
What a spread!
好久没喝上等英式茶了
It's a while since I've got my teeth into a good old English tea.
- 你妻子呢 - 她在伦敦
- Where's your wife? - She's in London.
你没带她来吗
You haven't brought her?
没有 她暂且安顿得很好
No, Pat's all right where she is for now.
你不是在想...
You're not thinking...
巧克力蛋糕看起来真好吃
What a scrummy-looking chocolate cake!
克朗姆老夫人知道怎么打动小伙子的心
Old Mrs Crump knows her way to a chap's heart,
这是肯定的
that's for sure.
给我开门的女士是谁
Who's the woman who let me in?
不是克朗姆吗
Wasn't it Crump?
今天他休息
It's his day off.
怎么不是格兰迪斯给你开的门
Then why didn't Gladys let you in?
褐色的眼睛 声音很温柔 看起来很忠厚
Brown eyes, soft voice, butter wouldn't melt.
那是玛丽·朵芙 她基本上是管家了
That'd be Mary Dove. Sort of runs things for us.
是吗
Does she now?
亲爱的老厨娘
Old crusty crumpet!
是你啊
Oh, you! Ooh!
小家伙 快把我放下来 瞧瞧你 真不错
Put me down, you little bugger, you! Look at you!
弗特斯克夫人 要我把灯打开吗
Shall I switch the lights on, Mrs Fortescue?
现在天黑得好早
It gets dark so early, doesn't it?
做完她的事情 我还有自己的活儿要干
...to finish her work. I've got my own work to do.
好像我还不够忙似的
As if I haven't got enough to do.
一直帮她做事
Carrying her all the time.
你明天呆在家吧 后天也是
Tell them you'll be in tomorrow, the day after.
下周也是
Next week.
你现在自己做老板了
You're your own boss now.
我有很多事情要做
And I've things to do.
事情 总有做不完的事情
Things to do. There are always things to do.
那我呢
What about me?
我确信你能找到事情做 你总能找到
I'm sure you'll find something. You usually do.
我不能迟到
I shan't be late.
如果你回来 发现我鼻子上夹了衣夹
And then what if you come back and find me choking
被掐死了怎么办
to death with a peg on my nose?
几乎不可能
I doubt there's much chance of that.
你在做什么
What are you up to?
就是确认一下
Oh, just making sure
衣服上没有恼人的小污渍
there aren't any of those irritating little flecks lurking around, sir.
先生 现在你是主人了
Now you're the master, sir
我们得确保你干干净净一尘不染 对吧
we've got to make sure you're spick-and-span, haven't we, sir?
麻烦叫下女主人 谢谢
The mistress of the house, please.
什么事
Yes?
太太 有一个老夫人 想见女主人
There's an old woman asking to see the mistress, ma'am.
真是太不巧了 我正要出去
That's too bad. I'm going out.
好的 太太
Very good, ma'am.
叫兰斯劳特夫人去接待她吧
Why don't you tell Mrs Lancelot to deal with her?
她自降身价加入我们 也许她很想发挥作用
Now she's deigned to join us, she might as well make herself useful.
我来这儿的原因很简单
It's very simple, really,
就是因为格兰迪斯·马汀
I'm here because of Gladys Martin.
我认识她
I knew her, you see
看到她发生了这么不幸的事情
and when I read this about the terrible thing that's happened to her,
我觉得我应该来来看看 有什么能帮上忙的
I felt I ought to see if there was anything I could do.
那是当然 大家都对她没什么了解
Yes, of course. Nobody seems to know very much about her and...
我觉得我帮不上什么
I doubt I can be of much help.
我和我先生最近刚从非洲回来
My husband and I have only recently returned from Africa
我刚从伦敦回来 对此他很不高兴
and I've just come down from London, much to his chagrin.
这位格兰迪斯小姐
This Gladys,
你知道她还有什么亲戚吗
did she have any relations, do you know?
她没有
No, she didn't.
她是从孤儿院去到我那里的
She came to me from the orphanage
我教她做一些家政事务
and I trained her for domestic service.
她那时只有十七岁
She was only 17.
天哪 真年轻 她漂亮吗
Dear me, so young. Was she a pretty girl?
不 一点也不漂亮
Oh, no, not at all.
又有点笨 但是我喜欢她
And rather stupid too but I was fond of her
也许也有点抱歉
maybe even a little sorry for her.
我们不知道该怎么对待像她那样的姑娘
One doesn't know what to do with the Gladyses of this world.
她被卷进这些事情 真是太不幸了
How ghastly that she should have been caught up in all this.
那个衣夹让我很忧心
It was the clothes peg that worried me.
报道里也提到了
It's mentioned in the article.
多么侮辱人的行为
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表