See?
- 看见没 - 瓦利 别这样
- See? - Wally! Don't!
停下
Stop!
瓦利
Wally.
现在你让我伤心了
Now you've got me started.
- 瓦利 我... - 别说了
- Wally, I... - No.
都安排好了
It's all settled.
那就重新安排
Then unsettle it.
笑什么 你为什么总是这样
What? Why do you always do that?
对不起
I'm sorry.
在我想说些什么的时候开始笑
Laughing when I'm trying to say something.
我...
I...
我不敢相信你还喜欢我
I just can't believe you still want me.
你还没明白吗
Don't you get it?
我从来没有...
There was never...
从来没有哪一刻我不...
not a single moment that I...
不怎样
When you what?
过来
Come here.
蜜儿 亲爱的
Mil! Sweetie!
- 你来的正好 - 是吗
- You look just the ticket! - Do I?
不想来试试吗
Fancy a spin?
不用了 谢谢
Thank you, but no. I don't think so.
再也不会了
Not anymore.
蜜儿 蜜儿
Mil! Mil!
亲爱的简阿姨
My dear aunt Jane,
我希望你知道我们怀俄明州这边
I wanted you to know that we seem to be prospering,
快要丰收了
after a fashion, here in Wyoming.
我还是打算成为一个美国女孩
I decided to be an american girl, after all.
他们说在那里 你来自何方不重要
They say that here, it's not where you come from that accounts,
重要的是你如何面对你的人生
it's what you make, with the life you were given.
在过去经历了那么多以后
After all this past, after all that's gone before,
我梦想得到的这些是否太过奢侈呢
Is it too much to dream that such a thing is possible?
爱你的 吉娜
All our love, Gina
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表