我担心第二天他的失足 要归咎于这一点
I was worried that might have contributed to his fall the next day.
喝醉? 伦纳德滴酒不沾的啊
Drunk? Leonard never touched alcohol.
伦纳德当时来找我
Leonard came to see me.
我已经喝了不少了
I'd already had quite a few.
实话对你说 霍诺丽娅
To tell you the truth, Honoria,
当时我在想 你拒绝我之后
I was wondering if I'd rushed
我马上就娶莉迪亚
into things with Lydia
是不是有点操之过急了
so soon after you turning me down.
伦纳德想知道你为何情绪不佳
Leonard wanted to know why you were down in the dumps.
我给他一杯苏格兰威士忌
I offered him a scotch ...
然后他就一杯接一杯
.. which he rather took two ...
停不下来了
.. after the second glass.
他离开的时候 已经烂醉如泥
By the time he left he was reeling.
当那件事 还有贿赂的事情曝光之后
When that and the bribery came to light ...
莉迪亚觉得是世界末日了
Lydia... thought it was the end of her world.
她让我转告霍诺丽娅 她决定做出正确的选择
She asked me to tell Honoria she'd decided to do the right thing.
要是我们当时知道她是什么意思就好了
If we'd only realised what she meant.
你的妻子并不是自杀的 少校
Your wife didn't take her own life, Major.
除了她身上常打胰岛素的那片印记之外
As well as the usual mark left by her insulin injection,
她的脚趾上还有另一个
there was another on her toe,
表明在她被按进浴缸里之后
sugesting that an overdose was administered forcingly
被强行注射了过度的剂量
while she was held under the bath water.
天哪
Dear God.
为什么有人要杀莉迪亚
Why would anyone kill Lydia?
也许因为她知道一个藏了很多年的秘密
Perhaps she'd kept a secret from years ago.
亨布莱比医生也知道这个秘密 对吗
Dr Humbleby knew her secret, didn't he?
霍诺莉亚代一个朋友
Honoria asking about abortion
- 来问堕胎的事情 - 杰西
- on behalf of a friend. - Jessie.
现在藏着还有什么意义
Well...does it matter now?
对休还有意义
It will matter to Hugh.
那就是莉迪亚了
Then, it was Lydia.
莉迪亚想堕胎吗
Lydia wanted an abortion?
什么时候
When was that?
就在你们订婚宴之前
Just before your engagement party.
别妄下评论 休 不要
Don't judge her, Hugh. Please.
- 她说那个男人是谁了吗 - 没有
- Did she she say who the man was? - No.
这是在你弟弟死的几周之后吗
And this was a few weeks after your brother's death?
对
Yes.
少校 伦纳德去找你的时候
Major...when Leonard came to see you ...
你有没有跟他说过 性方面的事
.. did you, by any chance, talk to him about ... sex?
他很单纯
He was an innocent.
我试着向他解释魅力的意思
I tried to explain to him about attraction.
你在我眼里就很有魅力
What you would have meant to me, in that regard.
我得向他传授一些基本的知识
I had to convey some some pretty basic stuff.
他想知道自己错过了些什么
He wanted to know what he was missing.
我觉得就在那晚他知道了
I think he found out that night.
你是说他强♥奸♥了莉迪亚
Do you mean he forced himself on Lydia?
不 不会的 她会哭着求他住手
No! No, she would have cried and begged him to stop.
他就会明白自己做错了
He'd know he was doing wrong.
不 他 他懂得羞耻
No, he...he understood shame.
那种羞耻
The shame of it.
第二天 当他从岩石上摔下 卢克
The next day, when he fell from the rocks... Luke...
可能不是因为喝醉了
perhaps it that wasn't the effect of the drink.
你觉得伦纳德可能...
Do you think Leonard might have...
我们相信这并不是意外
We don't believe it was an accident, no.
那堕胎的事后来怎么样了
And what happened about the abortion?
我告诉莉迪亚 亨布莱比医生不会帮忙
Ah, when I told Lydia that Dr. Humbleby wouldn't help,
她就再也没提过了
she never mentioned it again.
我以为她另有安排
I assumed she had made some other arrangement.
我猜她可能去找了弗洛丽·吉布斯
I wonder if she went to Florrie Gibbs,
她以前常用她古老的药草帮助大家
who used to help people with her Ancient Herbs.
所以当艾米发觉自己可能怀孕了的时候
That's why Amy took "Nature's Poisons" from the Library,
从图书馆拿了《自然中的毒药》
when she suspected she was pregnant.
她说的重大罪行并不是自杀
The terrible sin she spoke of wasn't suicide.
而是堕胎
It was abortion.
现在我们都确定艾米是被谋杀的了
We're certain now that Amy was murdered,
我们也明白了 弗洛丽·吉布斯是
just as we're sure, now, that Florrie Gibbs was,
明钦牧师也是
and the reverend Minchin.
亨布莱比夫人 还有你的丈夫
And your husband, mrs. Humbleby.
当然了 还有拉非尼亚·平克顿
And, of course, Lavinia Pinkerton,
她知道谋杀很简单 只要没人觉得那是谋杀
who knew that murder is easy, as long as no one thinks it's murder.
所有的谋杀 都是为什么
All these murders. Why?
是怕我发现我真正的身世
To keep me from finding out who I really am.
容我问一句 霍诺丽娅 你还在做蛋糕吗
May I just ask, Honoria, if you baked any more cakes?
还要蛋糕吗 简
More cake, Jane?
是我妈妈的秘方
My mother's recipe.
我尝那蛋糕时发现是店里买♥♥来的
I know a shop bought cake when I taste it...
我可以说吗 警官
...and, with your permission, Constable?
小小的谎言让我想到
And little lies make me wonder
背后也许还有更大的谎言
if big ones will follow.
艾米想染自己的草帽
Amy wanted to die her straw hat.
我有几瓶帽子染料 她挑了一瓶去
I had some old bottles of hat dye and she chose one.
艾米决不会选"猩红火焰"色
Amy would never have chosen "Scarlet Flame" as a colour.
那和她的红头发不协调
It would clash with her red hair.
会吗
Would it?
你收留艾米只是帮她外婆的忙
You only took on Amy as a favour to her Grandmother.
你同意是因为弗洛丽知道你的秘密吗
Did you agree because Florrie knew your secret?
什 什么秘密
What-- what secret?
一个羞于启齿的秘密
A secret almost too unbearabe to speak of.
那就别说
Then don't.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please.
恐怕必须得说出来
I'm affraid it must be told, somehow.
也是为了你好 霍诺丽娅
For your own sake too, Honoria.
我做不到
I can't.
那我来帮你说
Well, let me help you.
你弟弟那晚强♥奸♥的不是莉迪亚 不是吗
It wasn't Lydia that your brother forced on himself to, that night, was it?
哭着求他住手的并不是莉迪亚
It wasn't Lydia who cried and begged him to stop.
他喝醉了
He was drunk.
他太强壮了
He was too stromg.
弄得我好疼
It hurt.
如果我报♥警♥ 他会被抓走的
If I had reported it, they would have put him away.
但如果不报♥警♥ 我怕他会再玷污我
But if I didn't, I was affraid he woud have defiled me again.
所以第二天下午 我让他去玩
So, next afternoon, I let him go and play.
然后跟着他
And followed him.
把他推了下去
And pushed him out.
我是出于仁慈
It was an act of mercy!
然后你发现自己怀孕了
Then you found you were pregnant.
你去找亨布莱比医生
And you went to Dr. Humbleby
跟他说是你一个朋友遇到了麻烦
with that story about a friend in trouble.
他拒绝了你 你就找弗洛丽·吉布斯帮忙
He turned you away, so you asked Florrie Gibbs for help.
等等 马普尔小姐
One moment, Miss Marple.
你是说霍诺利亚杀了弗洛丽
Do you mean that Honria killed Florrie?
艾米
Amy?
- 其他所有人吗 - 对
- All the others? - Yes.
为什么
Why?
因为我在四处打探
Because I was sniffing around.
我听到了你和牧师的谈话
I overheard you with the vicar.
一个陌生人 大老远从美国过来
A stranger, all the way from America,
勾起那些记忆
stirring up memories.
我知道我的罪过绝不能被发现
I knew my sin must never see the the light of day.
我从林子里采了些蘑菇
I picked some mushroms from the woods -
有毒的那种 然后去了弗洛丽的屋子
poisonous kind - and went to Florrie's cottage.
她厨房♥的窗子开着 她在炖汤
Her kitchen window was open, and she was making a stew.
你去敲门
You knocked on the door.
她去应门的时候 你便绕到后面
When she went to answer it, you ran on the back,
探进窗子 把蘑菇放进了汤里
leaned through window and put the mushrooms in the stew.
没错 然后把它们搅匀
Yes, and stirred them in.
而牧师知道伦纳德那晚做了些什么
And the vicar knew what Leonard had done to me that night.
他发现我第二天早晨在祈祷 我向他坦白了
He'd found me praying the next morning and I'd confided in him.
他保证一个字也不会说
He promised never to breath a word,
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表