Sit down.
怎么又这样
Oh! Not again!
电路故障
Wires on the blink.
- 我去检查保险丝 - 好样的 瓦利
- I'll go and check the fuse box. - Good man, Wally.
现在做什么
Well, what now?...
我们可以继续吗 大♥师♥
Shall we carry on, maestro, or er ...?
- 当心点 - 看路 艾迪
- Careful! - Steady, Eddie!
- 有什么问题吗 艾德加 - 你还敢问我
- Something wrong, Edgar? - You dare to ask me that?
- 别装得事不关己... - 他有枪
- Calm as you like, when... - He's got a gun!
- 只是个玩具 - 他在演戏
- It's just a toy. - He's playing.
我引起你们的注意了吧 大家都注意了
I've got your attention, everybody? Everybody focused?
别玩了 老兄 今晚的演出够多了
Come on, old man, it's enough theatrics for one night.
我要知道真♥相♥ 我要剩下的人作证
I want the truth! And I want you all by witness.
# 见证人 见证人 #
By witness, by witness
别弹了 我是认真的
Be quiet, I'm serious.
斯蒂文 你别捣乱了
Stephen, that really isn't helping!
你吓到我们了
Ok, you're scaring us now.
看看你 可怜巴巴地站在那
Look at you! Just standing, you're pathetic!
谁去把瓦利叫来
Will somebody please, get Wally?
围着你的怪念头瞎忙活
Chasing your every whim your every whim ...
他把门给锁了
He's gone and locked the bloody door!
把枪放下 艾德加
Put the gun down, Edgar.
点头哈腰 赔笑脸
A nod here, a smile there,
"谢谢您 塞罗科尔德先生"
"Thank you, Mr Serrocold!"
艾德加
Edgar!
"要多少糖 塞罗科尔德先生"
"How many sugars, Mr Serrocold?"
"茶够甜了吗 塞罗科尔德先生"
"Tea, sweet enough for you, Mr Serrocold?"
- 谁快阻止他 - 别犯傻 他无恶意
- Somebody do something! - Don't be silly. He's harmless.
你怎么知道
How can you say that?
别站在那光说话
Don't you just stand there, with your mouth.
把枪给我
Give me that gun!
- 都别动 - 罗森先生
- Nobody move! - Mr. Lawson.
你不觉得进来更舒服些吗
Don't you think that you might be more comfortable inside?
都别动
Nobody move!
一直以来都是你窃窃私语 两面三刀
All this time it was you, the whispering, the plotting!
- 艾德加 别发疯了 - 你答应会帮我的
- Edgar, please,this is madness. - You promised to help me!
- 艾德加 够了 - 还要骗我
- Edgar, enough! - More to fool me, hey?
谁都不相信 至少不信你们这帮...
Never trust anyone, at least not in this den of...
瞧你们
Look at you!
你们都该送去改造
They ought to send a lot of you out of this precious little fecility
看你们怎么...
and see how you...
我说了别动
I told you not to move!
- 过来 过来 - 没事了 艾德加
- Come here! Come here! - It's all right, Edgar.
- 跪下 跪下 - 我不会伤害你的
- On your knees! On your knees! - I'm not going to hurt you.
跪下
On your knees!
刘易斯
Lewis!
好疼啊
That hurt!
抓到你了 快放下枪 放下枪
Got you! Come on, drop it, drop it!
好了 闹剧结束了
There we are. The Show is over!
艾德加 钥匙拿来
Edgar! The key.
只是小打小闹 是吧
Not exactly a big game, is it?
我看他就是欺软怕硬的主
But I suppose you can always try boiling him over to a stop.
- 父亲 - 斯蒂文
- Father? - Stephen!
他来这干嘛
What's he doing here?
刘易斯·塞罗科尔德 很高兴见到你 老兄
Lewis Serrocold? Glad to meet you, old man.
艾德加 下次再这样 直接去找马弗里克医生
Oh, Edgar, whatever next? Search for Dr. Maverick, will you?
谁开枪了
Did I hear gunshots?
你一定是...
So you must be...
大首领约翰尼·雷斯塔瑞克
Big Chief Johnny Restarick.
刚从苏豪区和加里克的猎场乘兴而来
Fresh from the happy hunting grounds of Soho and Garrick.
女主人的前任枕边人
And former tenant of the great white bed.
能来点润喉的吗 老兄
Any chance of something moist in a glass, old man?
当然
Why not?
瞧你 我的波提切利天使
Ha! Look at you, my Botticelli angel!
我们要报♥警♥
We have to call the police.
没必要 艾德加也平静下来了
Oh! There's no need to fuss. Edgar is quite himself again.
刘易斯也没事 是吧 亲爱的
And Lewis is fine. Aren't you, darling?
我说的不是塞罗科尔德先生
It wasn't Mr. Serrocold I was thinking of.
他总是很注重仪表
He was always so precise about his appearance.
我很抱歉
I'm so sorry.
谁会如此狠毒
How could anyone do such a thing?
抱歉 卡莉·路易斯 但你知道
Forgive me, Carrie Louise, but had you any idea that
今晚你前夫会来吗
your former husband was coming to Stonygates tonight?
约翰尼
Johnny?
是的 你怎么知道
Yes. How did you know?
早些 亲爱的 我们在温室旁时
Earlier, dear, when we were near the glasshouse,
你试图告诉我你的烦恼
you tried to tell me what was troubling you.
是这样的...
Yes, you see...
约翰尼总是像追求者一样
..Johnny kept writing me these long letters,
给我写情书
like some supplicant at the gate,
如果我拒绝他 他就没完
threatening to end it all, if I turned him away.
- 你给过他希望吗 - 绝没有
- And you gave him hope? - Never!
但天知道刘易斯会怎么想
Though heaven knows what Lewis will make of it.
每当他在报纸上看到约翰尼的名字
He gets into the most deadful huff
他都会吃干醋
if he so much sees Johnny's name in the newspaper.
- 塞罗科尔德夫人 - 请进
- Mrs. Serrocold? - Do come in.
克里探长 夫人 这是我的助理莱克警官
Inspetor Curry, ma'm. My assistent, sargeant Lake.
- 死者是你的继子吧 - 是的
- Your stepson, I gather. - That's right.
是我已故第一任丈夫的儿子
About my late first husband.
这么晚了还发生这可怕的噩耗
Dreadful shock, a bit of a late night, I imagine.
简·马普尔 塞罗科尔德夫人的朋友
Jane Marple. Friend of Mrs. Serrocold.
给夫人搬个椅子来 警官
Chair for the lady, Sargeant.
先讲我了解到的情况
So... let's see if I got this straight.
死者今天到达来找你丈夫
The deceased arrived today
刘易斯·塞罗科尔德先生
on a pressing matter of business
商讨生意上的要紧事
with your husband, Mr. Lewis Serrocold.
死者用过少许晚餐后 回房♥休息
The deceased then retired to his room after a light supper,
然后背部被刺...
where he was stabbed in the back...
与此同时 其他人都被锁在楼下客厅
..while the rest of the company were busy downstairs,locked
看戏剧表演 其间艾德加·罗森先生
in the drawing room, for a theatrical performance that went a riot
出来闹过事
on account of a Mr... Edgar Lawson.
是这样的
That's correct.
那个你无需担心 探长先生 是一段小插曲
Nothing to concern you there, inspector. A momentary aberration.
艾德加·罗森是你这里的犯人之一吗
One of your convicts, hey, this Edgar Lawson?
- 什么意思 - 他是什么人
- What of it? - What's he in for?
明白了
Oh, I see.
艾德加只是幻想
Edgar rather pressed his atention
他和社会名流有关系
on one or two pillars of
丘吉尔先生 蒙哥马利子爵等等
society. Mr. Churchill... Viscount Montgomery, and so on...
他和我们在一起两年了 已经有了很大的进步
He's been with us two years. He's made great strides.
他可以进入枪♥械♥室吗
And he had access to the gun room?
艾德加是我丈夫的私人助理
Edgar is my husband's personal secretary.
我明白了
I see.
我们经常会雇佣劳♥教♥人员
From time to time, we employ individuals from the facility.
承担更多的责任使他们受益
Those who'd benefict from added responsability.
罗森先生现在在哪
Where is he now, this Mr. Lawson?
睡了 马弗里克医生给他打了镇定剂
Asleep. Dr. Maverick sedated him.
- 其他犯人呢 - 在安全的宵禁
- And were the other convicts? - Safely under curfew.
庄园的所有大门 下午五点会准时锁上
All the gates of the property are locked at 05:00PM sharp.
当然
Of course.
这个...就是杀人凶器了
This er... would be the murder weapon, then.
像是军用的
Military flavour.
认识吗
Familiar at all?
它是...曾是瓦利·哈德先生的
It belonged... belongs to a Mr. Wally Hudd.
美国♥军♥用刀
US... Army knife.
那个去外面修电路的美国人吗
The American who left the locked room to fix the wire?
他把刀放在自己房♥里
He kept that knife in his room.
谁都有可能拿走它
Absolutely anybody could have taken it.
我想现场证据我们收集得差不多了
I think we've cleaned as much as we can from the crime scene.
让吉娜到我房♥里去
I'd like Gina to see me to my room.
吉娜小姐
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表