I wouldn't have thought Jack was a flower lover.
杰克吗 不
Jack? No.
对他来说 这些只是生意 是商品
This was just a business. Commodities. That's all they were for him.
对你来说可不是 对吗 埃文斯先生
But not for you though, are they, Mr. Evans?
对 它们不是
No ... they're not.
可以这么说 它们是我的宝贝孩子
They're my darling children, if you must know.
它们是我的仅有
And they're all I have.
杰克曾经想卖♥♥掉它们 对吗
Jack was trying to get rid of them, wasn't he?
我还把他当作朋友
I thought he was my friend.
但我...什么也不是
But I... was... nothing!
只是个中间人[经纪人]
Just a middle man!
抱歉
Sorry.
但很符合你现在的位置
Well, it's rather what you are here,
对吗 埃文斯先生
isn't it, Mr. Evans?
正好住在诊所与城♥堡♥中间的人
A middle man, right between the doctor's house and the castle,
两边都能看得很清楚
wonderful views of each.
天啊 马普尔小姐
My God Father's, Miss Marple!
你真应该看看 进出那个诊所的都是什么人
You should see what I see in and out of that clinic.
有女演员 律师 三个法官
There's an actrice, jurister, three judges,
有奇怪癖性的政客
a politician with a strange proclivity,
还有那个爱说"我那句话怎么说"的男人
and that man of "What's my line?"
还有别的人 克劳德
And other things, Claude.
还有吗 天啊 是谁
Other things? Gosh, what?
首先就有爸爸 他和医生有几次吵得很凶
Well, the terrible rows between Dad and the doctor, for a start.
- 因为莫拉 - 多提
- Moira. - Dottie!
我不明白我们为什么不能谈论这件事
I don't see why we can't talk about it.
他已经死了 不是吗
He's dead, isn't he?
她过去常常坐在那里啜泣
She used to sit there sobbing,
小莫拉就像只可怜的松鼠
little Moira, poor like squirrel.
她不知道该怎么办
She didn't know what to do.
现在和亚力克在一起也很糟糕
Now it's as bad with Alec.
- 你知道他有多容易嫉妒 - 她也反击了
- You know how jealous he gets. - She argues back.
我告诉她不要...
I tell her not to...
她会把他逼过头的 有一天他会真的...
She'll push him too far, you know. And one day he'll really...
真的怎样
Really what?
抱歉
Sorry.
我不喜欢欺负女人的男人
I don't like men-- men who... bully women.
这个年轻司机挺有魅力
It's a glam young chauffeur.
莫拉 打瓜拉尼兰 1946年
尼克森医生
Dr. Nicholson!
马普尔小姐
Miss Marple!
你瞧 我找到了你妻子的一张照片
Look, I found a photo of your wife.
你在哪里找到的
Where did you find that?
这里真漂亮 修养心神的好地方
Oh, so beautiful here! Perfect place to heal the mind.
杰克勋爵请你来的时候 你一定非常开心
You must have been thrilled when Lord Jack offered it to you.
其实是莫拉叫我来的
That was Moira, actually.
她先和杰克见的面
She had already met Jack.
我肯定她完全迷倒了他
And charmed him completely, I'm sure.
你会爱上她一点也不奇怪
I am not surprised you fell in love with her.
是的 总之...
Yes. Anyway ...
打瓜拉尼兰 在马来西亚 对吗
Kuala Nerang. That's in Malaya, isn't it?
看起来像个医院
It looks like a hospital.
没错
That's right.
实际上 她是我的护士
She was my nurse, actually.
我是以精神病学家的身份去的
I went as a psychiatrist,
但是他们需要医生
but they needed doctors.
我当时还很傻...
Well I was still pretty oaf ...
但你还是会系绷带的
You could still tie a bandage.
- 正是 - 会用注射器
- Exactly. - Wield a syringe.
对 所以莫拉和我...
Right. So, Moira and I...
相爱了 多么浪漫
Fell in love. How romantic!
那是闪耀琥珀 还是琥珀女王呢
Is that Amber Flash or Amber Queen?
- 抱歉 - 我可以闻闻吗
- Sorry? - May I?
我想是琥珀女王 相当令人陶醉啊
Amber Queen, I think. It's quite intoxicating, isn't it?
请拿好
Oh. Please.
它在哪里
Where is it?
不知道你在说什么
Don't know what you're talking about.
你们把遗嘱怎么样了
What have you done with the will?
抱歉 威尔森
Sorry, Wilson.
你们不了解
You've no idea.
一点也不了解
No idea at all.
是兄弟吗
Brothers?
对的 夫人
That is correct, madam.
杰克·萨维奇勋爵 最近去世了
Lord Jack Savage, recently deceased.
然后第一位勋爵 乔治 他的哥哥
And the first Lord, George, his elder brother.
夫人的前任丈夫
My lady's previous husband.
是不是有一场悲剧
Wasn't there a tragedy?
我记得好像读到过 在中国
I seem to remember reading, in China.
一场悲剧 是的 女士
A tragedy, yes, madam.
他是不是在那里失去了生命
Didn't he loose his life there?
- 乔治勋爵 - 不仅仅是他的生命 女士
- Lord George. - More than his life, madam.
在我们结婚之后 乔治带我到这里居住
George brought me to live here, after we married.
那时的好日子啊
Such happy days.
真是一段...
A time of ...
令人陶醉的时光
enchantment, really.
欢笑 派对 音乐...
Laughter, parties, music ...
瞧瞧他们懒散的
Just look at them lazing about!
你什么时候遇见的杰克
So, when did you meet Jack?
在中国 总之不是正常的方式
Well, not until China. Not properly, anyway.
在皇帝的宫殿里 你能相信吗
In the court of the Emperor, would you believe?
溥仪
Pu I.
只不过他不算个真正的皇帝
Except he wasn't a real Emperor,
只是日本人的一个傀儡
just a puppet of the Japanese.
穿着他那萨维尔街买♥♥的西服 非常英俊
Very handsome, in his Saville Row's suits.
位于伦敦中♥央♥梅菲尔的购物街区, 因为传统的客制男士服装行业而闻名
但真是个笑话
A joke, really.
他把中国拱手奉上
He gave them China on a plate.
乔治预见到了这个结果
George could see it happening but,
但他只是冲着他们大喊
he just shouted it at them.
- 所以他们把他杀了 - 天啊
- So they killed him. - My dear!
杰克知道是日本人搞的鬼 杰克什么都知道
Jack knew it was the Japanese. Jack knew everything.
他消息很灵通 有能力 非常迷人
He was very well connected. Very charismatic and charming.
杰克想办法把我们带回来的
Jack took us both out.
说如果我们现在不走...
Said that, if we didn't go now ...
他听说了他们对欧洲女孩...
Well, he'd heard rumours what they did ...
做的事情
to european girls.
我当时还是个孩子
I was a child myself.
杰克给你留了很大一笔财富
Jack left you a... very whealthy woman.
我不知道他在中国做了什么 我也不关心
I don't know what he did in China and I don't care.
他们紧紧抓着遗嘱不放...
Oh! The way they're grasping for it...
我自己的孩子
My own children.
说实话 他们让我恶心
They sick me, frankly.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰克·萨维奇的遗嘱
Last Will of Jack Savage
"广虹孤儿院" 中国
"Kuang Ho Orphanage", China.
# 你是否记得 #
Do you recall
# 那时的爱情 #
When love was all
# 和十七岁的我们 #
and we were seventeen
我当时在苏豪区的一个俱乐部里演奏
Well, I was playing in a club in Soho, actually. Pretty much broke.
英国最大的夜生活所在地
有一天 亚力克和莫拉突然走进来
One day, Alec and Moira walk in, out of the blue.
我们聊了聊
We get talking, you know.
亚力克说他认识一个非常有钱的富翁
Alec said he knew this milionare who's absolutely loaded...
他妻子想让孩子学钢琴
And wife wants their kids to learn the piano.
我可以住在这里 只要...
And I could just live there and just ...
只要怎样 罗杰
Just what, Roger?
只要等着拿钱就行 她是这么说的 对吧
Just wait for the money. That's what she said? Did she?
但我有个惊喜要给你 罗杰
But I've got a surprise for you, Roger.
我已经看过了遗嘱
I've seen the will
如果你觉得你可以拿到...
and if you think you'll get ...
我看过了遗嘱 如果你觉得你可以拿到钱
Well, I've... I've seen the will, if you think you'll getting any,
如果你这么想
if you think, well,
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表