Yes I'll give you sample man.
一些果酱 火腿 咖啡
A bit of marmalade, some ham, coffee...
食物在我眼皮底下从未出过问题
There's never been any bad food served on my watch.
至于咖啡 我们在午前茶点时喝完了
And as for the coffee, we finished that off at elevenses.
也没见我们出什么问题
I don't see none of us dropping like flies.
你们这群家伙闯进来瞎胡闹
You lot come round here like you own the place.
我为我的工作而骄傲 不像某些人
..I take pride in my work, not like some I could mention.
克朗姆 快过来 你个懒蛋
Crump! Get yourself back in here this minute, you lazy article!
除了克朗姆夫妇 还有格兰迪斯
Apart from the Crumps, there's Gladys.
格兰迪斯 她是做什么的
Gladys? What does Gladys do?
她是客厅女佣 可笨了
She's the parlour maid and very nearly half-witted.
房♥子里只有这些人了吗
So those are the only people living in the house?
是的
Yes.
探长先生 如果说弗特斯克先生
You know, Inspector, I wouldn't be at all surprised if Mr Fortescue
计划和兰斯劳特重归于好 我一点也不惊讶
hadn't been planning some sort of reconciliation with Lancelot.
你为何这样想
What makes you think that?
因为珀西瓦尔
Well, Percival, you see,
一直很受他父亲信任
has always been very much in his father's confidence
但最近他们关系不太好
but recently they hadn't been getting along so well.
珀西瓦尔认为他父亲的一些做法不明智
His father had been doing things that Percival,
因为他对钱的使用很谨慎
ever prudent when it comes to money, thought unwise.
似乎什么都瞒不过你 朵芙小姐
You appear most well-informed, Miss Dove.
这也不是秘密
Well, it's hardly a secret.
- 一成不变 你个傻小子 - 荒谬至极
- Always the same, you stupid boy! - Ridiculous.
荒谬至极
Ridiculous!
缺乏想象力 这就是你的毛病
No imagination, that's your problem.
我们可能会损失几千磅
We could lose thousands.
猩猩都比你有商业头脑
All the business acumen of a chimpanzee!
- 父亲 听着 - 真希望兰斯在这儿
- Father, listen... - I wish Lance was here!
至少他有胆量
At least he's got guts!
谢谢 朵芙小姐 你的回答很有帮助
Thank you, Miss Dove. You've been most helpful.
顺便问一句 你知道为什么
Ooh, by the way, can you give me any idea as to why
弗特斯克先生口袋里装有谷物吗
Mr Fortescue would be carrying grain in his pocket?
- 谷物吗 探长先生 - 想到什么了吗
- Grain, Inspector? - That suggest anything to you?
没有
Nothing at all, I'm afraid.
没事
Oh, well.
不是我♥干♥的
I didn't do it, you know.
但我猜每个人都这么说 对吧
But then I suppose everybody says that, don't they?
不是我♥干♥的 真的
I didn't do it, sir. I didn't, really.
你可以坐下说 格兰迪斯
You are allowed to sit down, Gladys.
我什么都不知道 先生 真的
I don't know anything about it, sir, honest.
你在这里工作多久了 格兰迪斯
How long have you worked here, Gladys?
大约四个月 先生
About four months, sir.
在那之前呢
And before that?
我在图莉的假日营地做农场女佣
I was a chalet maid at Tooley's Holiday Camp.
图莉的假日营地
Tooley's Holiday Camp?
对 先生 在格雷夫森德
Yes, sir, in Gravesend.
你在那里工作了多久
And how long were you at Tooley's Holiday Camp?
- 不长 先生 很短的时间 - 为什么
- Not very long, sir. Not very long at all. - Why was that?
- 因为...因为... - 因为什么
- Well, it... it... it... - Hm?
因为我不是很喜欢那里
I suppose I didn't like it very much.
先生 我觉得做私人女仆更自在
Sir, I suppose I'm more at home in private service.
我曾经服侍过一位可爱的老夫人
See, I used to work for a lovely old lady.
她叫马普尔小姐
Miss Marple, her name was.
对我非常好
She was ever so good to me.
那你为什么离开
Then why did you leave?
我想要改变 想看看外面的世界
I wanted a change. I wanted to see the world.
在格雷夫森德吗
In Gravesend?
你是否负责
Did you used to
照料弗特斯克先生的衣服呢 格兰迪斯
look after Mr Fortescue's clothes, Gladys?
那本该是克朗姆先生的工作
Well, it's supposed to be Mr Crump's job
但多半时间他让我去做
but half the time he makes me do it.
你在他口袋里发现过谷物吗
Have you ever found any grain in his pockets?
你什么意思 先生
How do you mean, sir?
谷物 格兰迪斯 准确的说是黑麦
Cereal, Gladys. Rye to be exact.
- 黑麦 - 是的
- Rye? - Yes.
今天在他衣服中找到了一些
There was some found in his jacket today.
你知道是怎么放进去的吗
Any idea how it might have got there?
我不知道 先生 从未看见过
I couldn't say, sir. I never saw any.
是真的吗
It's really true then, is it?
- 他真的死了吗 - 确实是死了
- He's really dead? - Dead as a dodo, afraid.
死了 天哪
Dead? Heavens above.
我丈夫出差了
My husband's away on business.
这件事发生的真不是时候
These things happen at the most inconvenient moments.
他去世得很突然
His death was very sudden.
你是说他是被谋杀的
You mean he was murdered?
你为什么这么想 夫人
Now why would you think that, madam?
有些人就是这样
Well, people are sometimes.
你说事发突然 又是个警♥察♥ 你见过她了吗
You said sudden and you're a policeman. Have you seen her about it?
她是谁 夫人
Her, madam?
他妻子阿黛尔 恐怖的女人
His wife Adele. Awful creature.
我总对珀西瓦尔说 他父亲娶一位
I always told Percival his father was crazy to go marrying a woman
这么年轻的妻子一定是疯了
years younger than himself, but
但是就如他们所说 老傻瓜无可救药
as they say, there's no fool like an old fool
看看现在发生了什么
and now look what's happened.
是什么 砒霜吗
What was it? Arsenic?
死因尚无定论
The cause of death has yet to be ascertained.
但你已经知道了 不是吗
But you know already, don't you?
你的茶在图书室 弗特斯克女士
Your tea is in the library, Mrs Fortescue.
谢谢你 朵芙小姐 我很想喝上一杯
Thank you, Miss Dove. I'm panting for a cuppa.
- 死了吗 - 我很抱歉 弗特斯克女士
- Dead? - I'm very sorry, Mrs Fortescue.
可怜的雷克斯
Poor Rex.
- 是中风吗 - 不是
- Was it a stroke? - No, it wasn't.
- 那是因为什么 - 恐怕他是被毒死的
- Then what was it? - I'm afraid he might have been poisoned.
- 被毒死的 - 看起来是这样
- Poisoned? - So it would seem.
难以置信
Incredible.
我们需要查出弗特斯克先生
We need to find out what Mr Fortescue had to eat and drink
在今早去办公室之前都吃了什么
before leaving for the office this morning.
你是说食物下毒吗
Oh, you mean food poisoning?
你以为我是什么意思 弗特斯克女士
What did you think I meant, Mrs Fortescue?
但是 我们这些人都没事
But...the rest of us have been all right.
你能代表整个家庭吗
And you can speak for the whole family, can you?
我当然不能 但这真是一个沉重的打击
Of course I can't, but this is such a dreadful shock.
你想喝点白兰地吗
Would you like a brandy?
不 我不想喝白兰地
No, I don't want a brandy.
我想要我的雷克斯 可怜的雷克斯
I want my Rex. Poor Rexy.
- 可怜的雷克斯啊 - 好了
- Poor little Rex. - Sh. There now.
- 好了 好了 - 我明白这一定很痛苦
- There, there. - I realise this must be very distressing.
这当然很痛苦
Yes, it bleedin' well is.
这座宅子里有很多紫杉木[与"你"同音] 对吗
You've got a lot of "yew" round the house, haven't you,
弗特斯克女士
Mrs Fortescue?
什么 你指我吗
What? You mean me?
不 我是说紫杉木 树木的一种
No, I mean yew, as in trees, bushes.
不然这里为什么叫作紫杉宅
That's probably why it's called Yewtree Lodge.
我想 有没有可能 浆果或是叶子
There's no possibility, I suppose, of the berries or leaves getting
混进了某些东西里
mixed up in anything?
我不想再谈论这个了 我得躺下
I can't bear to talk about this any longer. I want to lie down.
最后一件事 弗特斯克女士
Just one more thing, Mrs Fortescue.
你看不出她很心烦吗
Can't you see she's upset?
你丈夫的口袋里有一些谷物
There was a quantity of grain in your husband's pocket.
你知道为什么吗
Any idea why it was there?
我不知道你在说些什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
- 薇薇安 - 我去叫朵芙小姐扶你上楼
- Oh, Vivian. - I'll get Miss Dove to help you upstairs.
- 杜博思先生 - 什么事
- Mr Dubois. - What?
我在哪里能找到你
Where can I get in touch with you?
我住在拜登·赫尔斯·戈尔夫酒店
I'm resident at the Baydon Heath Golf Hotel.
失陪了
Now if you'll excuse us.
- 多管闲事的笨蛋 - 薇薇安
- Officious little twit. - Oh, Vivian.
谢谢
Thank you.
是的 是的 我记下了
Yes, yes, I have it.
再见
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表