Wasn't that a dainty dish to set before the king?
我也喜欢这童谣 克朗姆先生
Yes. I like that nursery rhyme too, Mr Crump.
这段时期对你们而言一定非常痛苦
What a very trying time you must all have had.
我不干了 受够了
I'm off. Had enough.
我真受不了那珀西瓦尔
I can't stomach that Percival.
克朗姆夫人也会跟你一起离开吗
Will Mrs Crump be leaving too?
如果她还讲点道理的话 她就会走
If she's got any sense, she will.
这屋子里的人真是可笑
There's something funny going on here.
主人和那个男人混在一起 他叫什么来着
When the master got mixed up with what is his name
还有那黑鸟
and the blackbird...
黑鸟 克朗姆先生
The blackbird, Mr Crump?
还有那个不知道叫什么的人
And whatshisname.
不知道叫什么
Whatshisname?
就那个不知道叫什么的
You know, whatshisname.
那他叫什么名字 克朗姆先生
What is his name, Mr Crump?
国王在财务室算着他的钱
The king was in the counting house counting out his money
仆人在花♥园♥...
The maid was in the garden...
- 她说"谋杀" - 谁说的
- "Murder," she said. - Who said?
不知道叫什么夫人
Mrs whatshisname.
不知道是谁...
Who went to...where was it?
去了哪来着 是去了派伍德
Pinewood, that's it.
派伍德吗 克朗姆先生
Pinewood, Mr Crump?
你是哪位
Who the hell are you?
马普尔 简·马普尔
Marple, Jane Marple.
干杯 小姐
Well, bottoms up, miss.
我的天
Oh, dear.
# 收起我的关心和苦恼 就此出发 #
Pack up all my care and woe, here I go
低声浅唱
Singing low
再见 黑鸟
Bye, bye, blackbird
那个有人等待我的地方
Where somebody waits for me
甜蜜的糖
Sugar's sweet, so is...
- 弗特斯克夫人 - 马普尔小姐
- Mrs Fortescue. - Oh, Miss Marple.
- 真巧 - 我来给你介绍
- What a surprise. - Let me introduce you.
这是我丈夫兰斯劳特·兰斯劳特
This is my husband Lancelot. Lancelot,
这是马普尔小姐
this is Miss Marple.
- 你好 - 接受我诚挚的悼念
- How do you do? - My sincere condolences.
- 谢谢 - 马普尔小姐认识格兰迪斯
- Thank you. - Miss Marple knew Gladys.
格兰迪斯
Gladys?
那个鼻子上被夹了夹子的女佣
The parlour maid with the peg on her nose.
- 格兰迪斯 可怜的人 - 是啊
- Oh, Gladys. Poor thing. - Yes.
我听说她好像是看到了或听到了什么
There now seems little doubt that she saw or heard something.
是吗
Oh, really?
她是这么对克朗姆夫人说的
Yes, she said as much to Mrs Crump.
可问题是 她知道了什么
But the question is, what?
你听起来很专业 马普尔小姐
You sound like a professional, Miss Marple.
不 弗特斯克先生
Oh, no, Mr Fortescue.
这只是我个人爱好 而且我非常喜欢格兰迪斯
And my interest is purely personal. I was very fond of Gladys, you see.
但最值得同情的应该还是尼尔探长
I must say Inspector Neele has been most sympathetic.
- 我很喜欢花♥园♥ 你呢 - 我也喜欢
- I do love gardens, don't you? - Yes, I do.
我要承认 这些都是我的爱好
I have to admit, they're rather a passion of mine.
当然 还有关于黑鸟的事
Then, of course, there's this whole business of blackbirds.
- 黑鸟 - 是的 弗特斯克先生
- Blackbirds? - Yes, Mr Fortescue.
刚刚我和克朗姆先生聊了一会儿
They came up in a little chat I just had with Mr Crump.
他提到了它们 应该是它
He mentioned them, or should I say, it.
如果我没有记错的话 他是说那个黑鸟
If I remember correctly, the phrase he used was the blackbird.
不觉得很奇怪吗
So strange, don't you think?
天啊 我估计他可能是说那个黑鸟老矿
Good Lord, I bet he's referring to the old Blackbird mine.
那是什么 弗特斯克先生
What was that, Mr Fortescue?
那是好几年前我爸爸和一个叫麦肯锡的朋友
Some transaction my father was involved in years ago now
所做的生意了
with a chap called Mackenzie.
一个非洲西部的矿区
A mine on the west coast of Africa.
麦肯锡在那儿死于高烧 他的妻子不服气
Mackenzie died out there of a fever and his wife had other ideas.
带着两个孩子来这闹了一场
She came round here with her two kids and caused a terrific stink.
我很好奇麦肯锡夫人和她的两个孩子怎么样了
I wonder what happened to Mrs Mackenzie and those kids.
他们肯定都长大了
They must be grown up by now.
据我所知
As far as we know,
你是最后见到阿黛尔·弗特斯克活着的人
you were the last person to see Adele Fortescue alive.
最后一个 探长先生
The last but one, Inspector.
是的 请问你是在大约五点二十分
Yes. So it was about 20 past five
离开房♥间的是吗
when you left the room, is that right?
大约 我不清楚具体几点
About then. I can't say exactly.
你和弗特斯克夫人一起的时候
When you and Mrs Fortescue were learned,
你们谈了些什么
and what did you talk about?
我们在谈论杰拉尔德
We talked about Gerald.
杰拉尔德今天到了 他已经入住酒店了
Gerald arrived today. He's checked in at the hotel.
这真不像他的风格
I wouldn't have thought that was his style at all.
- 你是什么意思 - 胡乱花钱
- What's that supposed to mean? - Mixing with the money.
我以为这有违他的原则
I thought it would be against his principles.
至少他有钱
Well, at least he has some.
真惊讶 他做老师能赚这么多
I'm surprised his teacher's salary stretches that far.
所以我也打算叫他过来住在这里
Which is one of the reasons I'm thinking of asking him to stay here.
你不会介意的吧
You wouldn't mind, would you?
对我来说都一样
It's all the same to me.
我还以为你现在能找到更好的呢
I'd have thought you could do a lot better for yourself now.
什么意思
How do you mean?
你那可怜的爸爸死了
Well, with your poor father gone
拿到了他的遗产 你也算有点钱了
what with the will and that, you're suddenly a bit of a catch.
到时候 那些年轻的男人们都会围着你转
You'll have the young men swarming like bees round a honey pot.
他们再也不在意你的外貌
They won't mind what you look like any more.
你和杰拉尔德·赖特
So you and Gerald Wright...
是在...处朋友吗
Are you...courting?
处朋友 这说法真老套
Courting? How frightfully old-fashioned.
你也真是一位绅士 探长先生
But then you're such a gent, aren't you, Inspector?
是的 杰拉尔德和我正准备结婚
Yes, Gerald and I are now planning to get married.
- 现在吗 - 正好爸爸也死了
- Now? - Now Daddy's dead.
他很不喜欢杰拉尔德
He was very hurtful to Gerald.
杰拉尔德还为此感到很伤心
In fact, Gerald was so upset
有几个星期我都联♥系♥不到他
that I didn't hear from him for weeks.
现在他又回来了
And now he's back again.
父亲死的时候我给他发了电报
I wired him when Father died.
你走了以后做了什么 弗特斯克小姐
And what did you do after leaving, Miss Fortescue?
我去散步了
I went for a walk.
就一小会
A short walk.
去了拜登·赫尔斯·戈尔夫酒店吗
To the Baydon Heath Golf Hotel?
是的
Yes.
但那时杰拉尔德不在那儿
But Gerald wasn't in.
问完了吗 探长先生
Is that all, Inspector?
你能告诉我关于黑鸟的事情吗
You can't tell me anything about blackbirds, can you?
爸爸馅饼里面的吗
The ones in Daddy's pie?
什么时候的事
When was this?
三四个月前
Three or four months ago.
他很生气
He was furious.
你知道是谁放在那的吗
Do you know who put them there?
我一点都不知道
I haven't the faintest idea.
先失陪了
Now, if you'll excuse me.
还有一件事 弗特斯克夫人
Oh. One more thing, Miss Fortescue.
你的继母有立遗嘱吗
Did your stepmother make a will?
大家都会立的 对吗
People usually do, don't they?
你有吗
Have you?
没有
No.
格兰迪斯 真是的
Gladys, really!
- 所以那时是四点四十分 - 是的
- So, it was 20 to five. - Yes.
我们之前已经说过了 探长先生
We have been over this before, Inspector.
确认一下 朵芙小姐
Precision is all, Miss Dove.
你当时正在...
And you're coming from...
从楼上下来 我几分钟前听到了电♥话♥铃♥声♥
Upstairs. I thought I'd heard the telephone a few minutes before.
你上茶了吗
Have you served tea yet?
还没到四点半呢 小姐
It's not half past four yet, miss.
已经四点四十了 格兰迪斯
It's 20 minutes to five, Gladys.
- 谁打的电♥话♥ - 打错的
- Who was that on the telephone? - Wrong number.
- 茶呢 - 正在准备 弗特斯克夫人
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表