Filthy night.
我真不知道马普尔小姐会怎么想
I really don't know what Miss Marple must think.
我们曾经是个幸福的家庭
We used to be such a happy family.
你喜欢这里吗 马普尔小姐
Are you enjoying this part of the world, Miss Marple?
某种情况下是的 弗特斯克先生
Well, under the circumstances, Mr Fortescue.
派特去哪儿了
Where's Pat?
马普尔小姐 我不觉得这里是幸福的一家
You know, Miss Marple, I don't believe this was ever a happy house,
也不觉得这里的人很幸福 我很想离开
and that anyone was ever happy in it. I can't wait to leave.
你也有自己的那份不幸
You've had your share of unhappiness too.
我也享受过开心的时光
I've had some good times as well
但战争来临之后...
but when the war came...
你丈夫被击中了 对吗
Your husband was shot down, wasn't he?
我们才结婚一个月
We'd only been married a month.
开始的时候 我也想死
I thought at first I wanted to die too
但是后来想 也许这样最好
but then began to think that perhaps it was for the best.
- 为什么这么说 - 我觉得和平不适合他
- Why was that? - I don't think peace would have suited him.
他从来都惯于反抗 可以说会斗争到死
He found insubordination irresistible. A fighter to the end.
我觉得他不会融入和平世界的
I don't think he'd ever have fitted in.
你的第二任丈夫呢
And your second husband?
他开枪自杀了
He shot himself.
天哪
Oh, dear.
可怜的弗雷迪
Poor Freddie.
我们很相爱 但是我渐渐发现他...
We were madly in love but... I began to realise that he wasn't...
他有时喜欢男人
Well, he wasn't always straight.
我试过睁一只眼闭一只眼
I tried to turn a blind eye
但人本性难改 对吗 马普尔小姐
but you can't change people, can you, Miss Marple?
是的 亲爱的
No, my dear.
兰斯觉得是家里的某个人干的 我觉得他没错
Lance thinks it's someone in the family and I think he's right.
所以这里才总是这个气氛
That's why there's always an atmosphere.
大家都提防着彼此 很快就会出事的
Everybody watching everybody else. Something's got to happen soon.
不 亲爱的 不会再出事了
No, my dear, there won't be any more deaths.
你并不能保证
You can't be sure of that.
事实上 我能保证
As a matter of fact I am.
凶手已经达到了他的目的
The murderer's accomplished his purpose, you see?
他的吗
His?
- 或者是她的 - 晚饭准备好了 女士们
- Or hers. - Dinner is served, ladies.
早上好 这里是联合投资信托公♥司♥
Good morning, Consolidated Investments Trust.
早上好 女士们 工作辛苦了
Good morning, ladies. Working hard?
- 早上好 - 早上好
- Good morning. - Good morning.
格罗夫纳小姐 我是兰斯劳特·弗特斯克
Miss Grosvenor, Lancelot Fortescue.
你比我想象得还要漂亮
You're even lovelier than I'd imagined.
弗特斯克先生
Er...Mr Fortescue...
- 探长先生 - 弗特斯克先生
- Inspector. - Mr Fortescue.
真是怎么都躲不掉你啊
There's no getting away from you, is there?
- 第一天上任吧 - 对
- First day? - Yeah.
我完全是个新手
I'm quite the new boy.
你肯定了解过情况了
Well, you certainly look the part.
这点倒是容易
Well, that's the easy bit.
你也不确定要不要分解公♥司♥吗 先生
Are you not too sure you'll hack it then, sir?
悄悄告诉你们 这完全不是我的菜
Strictly off the record, this isn't my bag at all.
但别跟珀西说
But don't tell Percy, though.
- 我想让他吃点苦头 - 为什么呢 先生
- I want to make him sweat a bit. - Why's that, sir?
- 都是旧账了 - 是不是倒腾支票的事
- It's old history now. - Wouldn't be the little matter of a cheque?
你很厉害啊
You're right on the ball.
当你父亲把你踢出公♥司♥的时候
When your father kicked you out.
正是珀西所期待的
Which is just what Percy wanted.
我很惊讶珀西是怎么做到每次都能逃脱的
It's astonishing how Percy always got his way.
兰斯
Lance.
- 说曹操曹操到 - 弗特斯克先生
- Talk of the devil. - Mr Fortescue.
- 你们没说要来啊 - 躲不掉
- You didn't tell me you were coming. - Couldn't keep away.
我想问你们一点事情
There are a couple of things I'd like to talk to you about.
我知道你父亲在过去一年中的行为
I know your father's behaviour'd been
一直都很令人担心
a source of anxiety this past year.
- 他身体不好 - 但他不肯去看医生
- He wasn't well. - But he wouldn't see a doctor.
- 没错 - 我想是皮克氏病
- That's right. - Pick's disease, I believe.
你真是狡猾啊 探长先生
Remarkably astute of you, Inspector.
一种痴呆症
A form of dementia.
对 所以我才很想让他去看看医生
Yes, which is why I was so anxious for him to seek medical advice.
在他大肆破坏生意的时候吗
In the meantime he was causing havoc to the business?
对
Yes.
那他的死真是太走运了
So his death was extremely fortunate.
我不会这么说
I would hardly describe it as such.
但事实上来说 他的死来得真是时候对吗
No, but it is a fact, isn't it, that his death came at just the right time?
- 你想说什么 - 我只是想弄清事实
- What are you driving at? - I like getting my facts straight.
你说过 在你弟弟离开英格兰之后
You said there was no contact between you
你就和他没有联♥系♥了
and your brother since he left England.
没错
Quite so.
但并不完全是这样 对吗 弗特斯克先生
But it isn't quite so, is it, Mr Fortescue?
珀西
Ooh, Percy.
去年春天 你因为担心你父亲身体
Last spring when you were worried about your father's health
曾写信叫他回来
you wrote to him for his backing,
觉得很有必要限制你父亲的行动
should it become necessary to put your father under restraint.
你是怎么知道的
How the hell did you know about that?
你的家庭律师说的 弗特斯克先生
From your family solicitor, Mr Fortescue.
我想只有让兰斯劳特成为初级合伙人
I thought it only right considering
才是正确的做法
Lancelot was a junior partner.
但你怎么回复的呢
And how did you reply?
我告诉他别管老家伙
I told him to leave the old man alone.
探长先生 我回来也是因为
You see, Inspector, that was one of the reasons
想亲自看看
I came home, to see for myself,
而且老实讲 他看起来没什么问题
and, frankly, there didn't seem anything much wrong with him.
- 他病了 我非常担心 - 是担心钱吧
- The man was ill. I was worried sick. - About the money, yes.
你从非洲溜达回来 居然敢说...
You swan back from Africa and dare to suggest...
拜托 珀西 别说了
Give it a rest, Percy, for Christ sake!
你知道吗 老伙计
Do you know something, old chap?
即使和你同处一室 我都会觉得恶心
It makes me ever so slightly nauseous being in the same room with you
因为你是个肮脏的小人
and that is because you are a dirty, little skunk
你一直都是
and you always have been.
- 小声点 - 我再告诉你一件事
- Keep it down! - And I'll tell you another thing.
是你伪造了那张支票 然后陷害我
It was you, wasn't it, who forged that cheque that got me the boot,
对不对 对不对
wasn't it? Wasn't it?
好了 先生们 冷静
Now, now, gents. Steady on.
我真的烦透了你们这些穿条纹西装
I'm really sick of little men like you with your striped suits
娘娘腔的小人
and your mincing voices
还有你们那些下流勾当
and your mean, shoddy deals.
天哪 我真想马上回非洲去
Oh, God, I can't wait to get back to Africa.
随便你怎么买♥♥我的股份吧 我不在乎
So, just buy me out however you like, I couldn't give a damn.
如果你想摆脱杀害麦肯锡的罪名
You can even throw in the old Blackbird mine concession,
把那个老黑鸟矿的经营权甩给我也没关系
if you want to get the murdering Mackenzies off your back.
- 你在说什么 - 是复仇 珀西
- What are you talking about? - Revenge, Percy.
麦肯锡一家吗 不可能
The Mackenzies? Nonsense.
但探长先生不这么认为 对吗
The Inspector doesn't think so, do you?
确实有一点可能
There are certain grounds for inquiry.
麦肯锡一家很久没有消息了
No-one's heard from the Mackenzies for years.
老话说得好 君子报仇 十年未晚
A dish best served cold, as the saying goes.
早安 先生们
Good morning, gentlemen.
对于这些事 我非常遗憾
I'm most dreadfully sorry about all that.
珀西瓦尔·弗特斯克
Percival Fortescue.
不管我走到哪里
Wherever I turn,
我总会遇上该死的珀西瓦尔·弗特斯克
I always come up against Percival bloody Fortescue.
他总是得到最多的
He's the one who has most to gain
但他也是最不可能做出这些的
and he's the one who couldn't possibly have done it.
也许是他把橘子果酱掺了毒
He might have tampered with the marmalade
但不可能是他毒死的继母
but he couldn't have poisoned his stepmother
也不可能是他勒死了格兰迪斯
and he couldn't have strangled Gladys.
为什么
Why not?
他那天在这里待到五点 七点才回到家
He was here till five that day and didn't get home till seven.
其他的一两个人也有动机 先生
Well, there's one or two others who had a motive, sir.
玛丽·朵芙是你的真名吗
Mary Dove. Is that your real name?
这个问题真有趣
What an extraordinary question.
你的意思是它不是我的真名吗
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表