我就有办法让你拿不到
I've got certain means.
你怎么敢这样
How dare you?
你怎么敢这样 你是不是在指责我...
How dare you? Did you just accuse me of...
你怎么敢...
How dare...?
你是这么想的吗 那个混♥蛋♥
Is that what you think? That bastard!
我很抱歉 弗兰克
I-- I'm sorry, Frankie.
- 你得走 - 什么
- You've got to get out. - What?
你也听到了他说的那些狠话
You heard the poison he was spouting.
这里会有坏事发生 弗兰克
There are bad things here, Frankie.
你得离开
You've got to leave.
对不起
Sorry.
该死 抱歉 总之你要离开这里
Bugger! Sorry ... You've just got to get out.
别留在这里
That's all.
但答应我 我们会再见面的
But just say you'll see me again.
但不是在这里
But not here.
而是别的安全的地方
Somewhere different. Somewhere safe.
罗伯特
Robert!
罗伯特
Robert?
罗伯特
Robert?
罗伯特
Robert!
我知道你在这儿 罗伯特
I know you're there! Robert!
罗伯特
Robert!
等等 没事了
Wait, it's alright!
- 等等 - 求你不要这样
- Wait! - Don't, please!
- 没事了 - 我还以为你是...
- It's alright. - I thought you were...
你能动吗
Can you move it?
谢谢
Thank you.
你肯定觉得我很奇怪
You're probably wondering what I'm doing?
没有 我只是...
No, I ...
他们都说"可怜的莫拉"
They all say "poor little Moira".
他们以为我什么都不知道 以为我还是个孩子
As if I don't know what's going on, as if I'm a child.
我知道发生了什么事
I know what's going on.
他们为什么不直接告诉我 他并不爱她
Why don't he just tell me he doesn't love her,
他只是想要她的钱
that he just wants her money.
但他不爱我 他甚至都注意不到我
But he doesn't love me. He doesn't even notice me.
我觉得你是我所见过的 最引人注目的人
I think you're the most noticeable person I've ever noticed.
我得回去了
I've got to get back.
给你
Here.
- 我叫莫拉 - 我知道
- I'm Moira, by the way. - I know.
求你了
Please.
"除了弗洛里 都去了怀特岛"
"All to the Isle of Wight, except Florrie".
我能进去吗
May I?
有点不对劲 你不觉得吗
Cracked, don't you think?
- 你说什么 - 那医生
- Sorry? - The doctor.
- 不对劲的是埃文斯 - 不 事实上...
- Evans, actually. - No, actually ...
听着 在你追着莫拉跑的时候
Look, I've been in this case three whole days,
我已经这里呆了三天了
while you've been chasing Moira around.
- 我追莫拉吗 - 而且我非常肯定是埃文斯
- Chasing Moira? - And I'm positively sure it was Evans.
埃文斯 埃文斯 埃文斯
Evans, Evans, Evans ...
救命
Help!
你别得意 他肯定是凶手
I don't know why you're looking so smug. He still did it.
将军 能麻烦你再读一遍遗言吗
Commander, would you mind terribly reading the note again, please?
当然可以 德尔汶小姐
Certainly, Lady Derwent.
"我已无法忍♥受我的罪恶"
"My life of sin is no longer bearable."
"再见 亲爱的西尔维娅 克劳德"
"Goodbye, dear Sylvia. Claude."
我可以看看吗 将军
May I, commander?
看见了吗 字迹完全吻合
Identical handwriting, you see?
其实不是完全吻合 看看这个L
Not quite identical, actually. Look at the "L's".
非常的不协调
Very inconsistent looping.
我觉得小伙子站在兰花中间
I think you'd also have inconsistent looping, young man,
也显得非常的不协调
if you were about to stuff yourself with orchids.
每一朵花都被整齐地摘下了
Each flower was neatly decapitated.
他为什么要对他平日视为
Why did you do such a cold
"亲爱的孩子们"的花朵
and cruel thing to - what did he call them?
做这么残忍♥的举动呢
"His darling children."
请让我一个人在这里
If I might be able to ramble
安静地用精神学分♥析♥...
for a brief moment in the psychiatrist domain--
我认为你应该尽快下令验尸 将军
I think that you should order an immediate post-mortem, commander.
女士 萨维奇夫人最近的压力已经够大了
Madame, Lady Savage has been stressed enough by recent ...
有一个人平白无故却残忍♥地死了 将军
A cruel and unnecessary death occurred, commander.
在帷幕最后落下前
I do think one should be utterly certain of the circumstances
我认为需要有个人
before the veil
来交代这所有的一切 您认为呢
is finally drawn, don't you?
埃文斯杀了杰克 把卡斯戴尔推下悬崖
Evans kills Jack, then pushes Castairs over the cliff, then tries
开车想要撞死你 最后自杀
to run you over and tops himself.
太明显了
It's blindingly obvious.
在我们能问之前 他们都已经闭嘴了
They silenced before we could ask him.
什么意思
What?
卡斯戴尔被推下悬崖时没有说话
But Castairs was silenced when he was pushed over the cliff,
埃文斯不是凶手
Evans wasn't the killer.
- 什么 - "他们为什么不问埃文斯"
- What? - "Why didn't they ask Evans?"
他的遗言是"问埃文斯"
We know his last words, "ask Evans".
很明显 埃文斯知道一些事情
Obviously, Evans knew something.
有意思 那个特伦特先生
Interesting. Our Mr. Trent,
或者某个管自己叫特伦特先生的人
or whoever called himself Mr. Trent,
也知道卡斯戴尔的遗言
knew Carstairs' last words as well, of course.
是啊 我们写信给特伦特
Yes, we wrote Trent,
但特伦特就是埃文斯 埃文斯已经死了
but Trent is Evans, and Evans is dead.
- 什么 - 我看到了
- What? - I saw him.
你看到了什么 鲍比
What did you see, Bobby?
我只是看到罗杰
I simply saw Roger, heading to
就在那个时间 去往埃文斯那里...
Evans' house, at exactly the same time--
这不代表他是要去用那半根兰花给他下毒
It doesn't mean he was going to poison him with half of his bloody orquids.
并且昨晚你也认为医生就是凶手
Anyway, last night you thought it was the doctor.
我真是搞不懂你
I can't keep up with you!
罗杰 我要问你个问题
Roger I'm going to ask you a question,
只是想搞清楚一些事情而已
and I'll just do it so that we know where we are.
有人目击你 昨晚在埃文斯死前
You were seen leaving the castle and heading towards
离开城♥堡♥ 去了埃文斯家
Evans' house, last night, just before he died.
- 我不是去埃文斯家 - 那你是去哪里
- I wasn't going to Evans' house. - Well, where were you going?
- 去医生家 -为什么
- To the doctor's, actually. - Why, Roger?
为什么 罗杰
Why, Roger?
因为我身体不舒服
'cause I was feeling unwell.
- 你是去见莫拉了 - 别开玩笑了
- You're seeing Moira. - Don't be ridiculous.
- 你确实去见莫拉了 - 多提
- You were. You're seeing Moira. - Dottie!
难道不是吗 你们两个好上了不是吗
You were, weren't you? You are having an affair, aren't you?
- 你们两个好上了 - 是
- Are you two having an affair? - Alright, yes!
是 没错
Yes ... Yes, we are.
曾经是 现在已经没有关系了
We were. But not anymore.
- 你其实是去... - 多提
- You actually been ... - Dottie!
- 谁看见我了 - 我
- Who saw me? - I did.
你这该死的司机
The bloody chauffeur?
事实上 我可不是司机
Not a chauffeur, actually!
我其实是
I am actually ...
德尔汶小姐的朋友
Lady Derwent's friend.
我们是来询问关于约翰·卡斯戴尔的死
And we are investigating the murder of John Castairs!
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen,
我想请各位留在房♥间里
I will ask you to... kindly remain in the premisses.
- 皮特斯 现在不行 - 好吧 夫人
- Not now, Peters. - Very good, milady.
- 他们现在都知道了 - 他叫我司机
- Well, they all know now! - He called me a chauffeur!
- 你就是司机 - 我不是
- You are a chauffeur! - I'm not a chauffeur!
你为什么这么让人讨厌
Why must you be so bloody obnoxious?
对不起 我...
I'm sorry. I...
你不喜欢罗杰
Oh,you're obviously delighted about Roger,
所以指证他是恶心的骗子 做得真不错啊
proved he's a lousy cheater. Well done!
还有 莫拉才不是她看起来那么人畜无害
Still, Moira is not as innocent as she looks.
你都不了解她
You don't even know her!
我觉得我们应该小声一些
I think we should keep our voices down.
有什么用 一切都暴露了
What's the point? Everything's blown now!
威尔森
Wilson!
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表