但过了那么久 我怎么能确定呢
but how could I be sure, after all that time?
我去他那儿喝茶的时候
I'd made holes in his breathing mask,
在他的防毒面具上弄了几个洞
when I was there for tea.
在他尸体被发现之前
I came back and hung it
我回去把面具挂了上去
before he was found.
但是 你为什么要杀爱德华
But... why did you have to kill Edward?
他可能会记得我问过他堕胎的事
He might have rememberd me asking about an abortion.
你怎么毒死他的
How did you manage to poison him?
旺卡宝贝一只耳朵化脓了
Wonky Poo had a purulent ear.
这会很不舒服 杰西
Ah, this is quite unpleasant, Jessie.
我收集了一个星期的脓液放在小碟子里
So, I colected pus from a week in a saucer,
让爱德华割到他的手指
made sure Edward cut his finger,
给他贴上膏药送他回去
and sent him on his way with a plaster.
而拉非尼亚嘴太碎了
And Lavinia was such a chatterbox.
她的事故是自找的
She had to have an accident on her own.
旺卡先生 我觉得事情很可疑
I think it's very suspicious, mr. Wonky.
先是弗洛丽 然后是牧师
First Florrie. And then the vicar.
还有熊蜂先生看起来也不妙
And Bumblebee doesn't look very well.
我们越早告诉警♥察♥局越好
The soonner we tell Scotland Yard, the better.
我以为我可以收手了
I thought I could stop then,
但是艾米摊上了艾伯特先生的麻烦
but Amy got herself into trouble with mr. Abbot.
高兴点 艾米 可能不是呢
Cheer up, Amy. Might never happen.
她说她知道我去找过她外婆
She said she knew that I had gone to her grandmother,
还说除非我用同样的邪恶药剂
and unless I helped her with the same foul mixture
来帮她打掉她未出世的孩子
that would destroy her unborn child,
因为那药就打掉了我的
as it had destroyed mine ...
不然她就会告诉整个威奇伍德的人
and comforted her as she sinned, she would tell to whole Wychwood.
她那晚根本没有放帽子染剂在房♥里 不是吗
She didn't have the hat die in her room that night, did she?
只放了药
Only her medicine.
但你无论如果也帮不了艾米 不是吗
But you couldn't have helped Amy, in any case, could you?
因为多年以前
Because all those years ago,
由于你母性太强烈 让你改变了主意
your ownn maternal instinct was too strong and you changed your mind.
我把那恐怖的东西从下水道冲走了
I put the horryd stuff down the drain.
然后你像隐士一样把自己关起来
Then secluded yourself like an ermit
直到生完孩子
until your time came
我独自生下了孩子
I gave birth all alone.
那孩子怎么样了
What happened to the baby?
求你了
Please.
我将你交付于上帝温柔之手
I placed you in God's tender hands.
但上帝把你送了回来
But God gave you back to me.
你什么时候知道的
When did you know?
有时我看着你就想
Sometimes I looked at you and wondered.
这不可能吧
Scarcely seemed possible.
然后莉迪亚说她认出了你的胎记
Then Lydia said she recognised your birthmark
说你就是她在赫胥黎会堂边发现的
and that you were a mistery baby she had found
卡在芦苇里的来历不明的孩子
caught in the reeds by Hexley Hall.
- 然后我就确定了 - 莉迪亚发现的我
- And I knew for certain. - Lydia found me.
她为什么不把我交给警♥察♥呢
Why didn't she take me to the police?
她不能让别人知道她在那儿
She couldn't it been known she'd, er, had been there,
在嫁给休之前 等着她年轻的园丁
waiting for her young gardener in a last starry night
享受最后一次灿烂星光下的偷♥欢♥
of illicit passion before she married Hugh.
她把你交给了利里夫妇
She gave you to the Learys,
他们没有孩子 也生不出孩子
childless and bare as they were,
他们把你带回了美国
who took you back to America.
然后当少校告诉你莉迪亚决定做正确的事情
And when the major told you that Lydia had decided to do the right thing
你发现她要把自己知道的全告诉布里奇特
and you realised she was going to tell Bridget all she knew ...
一旦你知道自己出生于这里
Once you found you were born here,
你就会追问下去 直到找到真♥相♥
you'd never stop asking questions until you found the truth.
你是个那么聪明的姑娘
You're such a bright girl.
所以你在礼拜时溜走 去杀了莉迪亚
So, you slipped away during the service and went to kill Lydia.
求你了 求你了
Please. Please ...
你这个巫婆
You witch.
不要
No.
我给了你生命 还有 上城区很不错
I gave you life. And, oh, it was swell for you, Uptown.
是啊
Sure.
求你了
Please.
求你了
Please ...
跟我走吧 韦恩弗利特小姐
Come along, Miss Waynflete.
求你了
Please.
再见了 亲爱的
Goodbye, my dear.
再见 卢克
So long, Luke.
- 会再见的 - 什么时候
- I'll see you. - When?
看看你的口袋
Look in your pocket.
"很快"
"Soon".
剧集 | 马普尔小姐探案(2004) | 导航列表