剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
No! Why are you downstairs?
不 你为什么下楼来了
Honey, why are you No!
宝贝 你为什么 不要
You gotta do something. Madison, you are going to bed.
你快去管管 麦迪森你该上♥床♥了
Don't No!
别 不要
Honey, I need you to take the baby.
亲爱的 帮我抱下孩子
No! Madison, you are going to bed.
不要嘛 麦迪森你得上♥床♥了
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
We're supposed to meet at the bowling alley in an hour.
我们不是应该一小时后在保龄球馆见吗
I'm not ready. Yeah, we were,
我还没准备好 是啊
but since one of us has
但鉴于我们中有个人
a really annoying tendency to bail last minute
总喜欢在基友之夜的
on boys' night...
最后关头爽约逃跑
No! The other one of us decided to pick you up,
不 所以另一个就决定来接你
negating the possibility of the bail.
以消除你爽约的可能性
Can somebody make--
有人能
Can you make that stop crying? No bedtime!
你能让他别哭了吗 我不要睡觉
I'm sorry. No, no, no!
不好意思 不要 不要 就不要
You gotta go to bed.
你得去睡觉了
I don't wanna go to bed!
可我不想睡觉
Yeah, I don't want to go to bed either,
是吗 我也不想睡觉
but you don't see me raging about it.
但我不会因此大吵大闹
No! Get a grip, tiny person.
就不 冷静点 小不点
Put your jammy pants on right now,
快把睡裤穿上
or no cuddly-wuddly with me.
不然就不能和我抱抱
Hey, if no cuddly-wuddly with your mom is an option,
假如结果是没法和妈妈抱抱
I would jump on that right now, baby girl.
我会立刻穿好的 小姑娘
Well, look who left the big city
看啊 有人千里迢迢从大城市
to slum it in the East Bay.
来东湾过苦日子了
How'd we get so lucky?
我们怎么这么荣幸
Aah, can't we do something to stop this, please?
我们能让这停下来吗
God! So noisy.
天呐 太吵了
Yeah, Will, we have a remote
对了 威尔 我们有个
that mutes them and freezes them in place,
能让他们静音而且静止不动的遥控器
but it's out of batteries.
但是没有电池了
All right, let's go, let's go. Hey, since you're here,
好吧 我们快走吧 既然你来了
there's actually something we wanted to talk to you about.
我们有些事想跟你说
Now.
就是现在
All right, in the event that...
如果
Something tragic
我和劳丽
should happen to Laurie and I,
发生了不幸
we would like you
我们想让你
to be Jonah's godfather.
做乔纳的教父
Well, not we. He.
不是我们想 只有他一个人
I just want to make that clear.
我只是想澄清一下
We. What?
是我们 什么
Wait, if something-- something tra--
等等 如果有 有什么
tragic happens...
意外发生
You want me to raise it?
你们想让我来养这个家伙
I mean, we'd have to die simultaneously,
如果我们同时去世
and the chances of that happening are--
而这种事发生的概率...
I'm never dying.
我才不会死
So--wow, guys.
所以 两位
That is so, uh--
这真
I mean, he's cute. He's very, very cute.
他很可爱 非常非常可爱
But I'm just gonna go with a "No", you know.
但我还是不能同意
What?
什么
We're going bowling! Let's go. Five minutes.
我们要去打保龄球了 走吧 五分钟
I'm giving you five 'cause I'm a good friend.
因为我们关系铁才给你五分钟准备
All right, you're being weirdly quiet.
你今晚静得出奇
What's up?
怎么回事
My child has no godparent, Will.
我的孩子没有教父母 威尔
Let's just move on, okay?
我们聊点别的 好吗
We're going bowling tonight.
我们今晚要去打保龄球了
Who is that? Don't pick that up.
谁的电♥话♥ 别接
Don't pick that up! - it's Laurie.
别接 是劳丽的
Chuck it out the window. Chuck it--
丢出去 别接
Hey, honey.
亲爱的
Oh, my god, you've gotta be kidding.
天呐 不要啊
All right. Oh, no.
好吧 不
I gotta go home. What?
我得回家了 什么
We're transitioning Madison onto the potty,
我们正在让麦迪森适应儿童坐便器
and she won't poop unless I'm there.
如果我不在她就没法便便
I'm her potty motivator. It's actually kind of sweet.
我是她便便的动力 其实挺暖心的
It's horrific.
太可怕了
You are not bailing on me tonight.
你今晚不能丢下我
It's only gonna take about an hour, all right?
大概只需要一小时 好吗
An hour to poop? I'll be right back out.
她要拉一小时吗 我很快就回来
Just take me home.
送我回去就好
No, this car's not stopping till we get to the bowling alley.
在我们到球馆前这辆车是不会停的
Dude, seriously. No.
老兄 我是认真的 不
I am not letting you bail on me tonight.
今晚我不会让你丢下我
You know what?
那好吧
Andy, do not--
安迪 别
Andy, come back here!
安迪 快回来
We're bowling, Andy!
我们要打保龄球啊 安迪
T.J., what up, dude?
T.J. 最近怎么样
Crosby, what up?
克罗斯比 干嘛呢
Billy, great news.
比利 好消息
I got a big night lined up.
我准备了一个绝妙的夜晚
It could get crazy,
会很疯狂
and you're the first person I'm calling.
我第一个就打给了你
Dude, this is gonna be the biggest night of your life!
老兄 你会终生难忘的
You're the first person I'm calling.
我第一个电♥话♥就打给了你
Number one on my list, every time.
你是我邀请单上的第一人 每次都这样
Say yes. Say yes, say yes.
答应我 答应我 答应我吧
Say yes. Oh, kid's recital?
答应我 你要去你孩子的独奏会啊
Wait, when did you have a kid? You're married?
等等 你什么时候有孩子了 你结婚了
Yeah, you're the first person I'm calling, man.
是的 我第一个电♥话♥就打给了你 伙计
What? You moved to Cincinnati?
什么 你搬去辛辛那提了吗
Really, dude?
真的吗 伙计
Oh, trouble in paradise.
哟 连你也有麻烦啊
No, it's just Andy bailed on me again tonight,
不是啦 只是安迪今晚又放我鸽子了
And I already prepaid for the lanes,
而且我已经预订了保龄球道
So it's like--
所以现在就是...
Is there any chance that--
有没有可能
let me stop you right there
在你让我俩都觉得尴尬之前
Before you embarrass both of us.
让我打断一下你的脑内幻想
I'm not going to go bowling with you, Will.
我不会和你去打保龄球的 威尔
I'm sorry.
不好意思
Yeah, I was going to ask Marcus, Fiona.
我知道 我是打算邀请马科斯来着 菲欧娜
Yes! Yes!
我要去 我要去
I totally bowl, Will!
我超会打保龄球的 威尔
And I'm so much more awesome than Andy!
而且我比安迪打得好多了
Car's leaving in 30 seconds.
三十秒后开车出发
If you're not in it, I'm outta here.
到时你要是还没上车 我就自己走了
First Andy bails on me,
安迪先是放我鸽子
and now he's not answering my texts.
然后还不回我短♥信♥
What's that about?
怎么回事啊
Thanks for bringing me here.
谢谢你带我来这儿
Ooh, you should feel my pulse.
你应该来感受一下我的脉搏
This is the most excited I've ever been.
这是目前为止我最兴奋的一次了
Yeah? Is it more exciting than a pooping baby?
真的吗 比便便的宝宝更让你兴奋吗
Yes.
没错
All right, dude. Let's see it.
好了 伙计 看你的了
Just straight down the middle.
只需要从中间直着滚过去
Okay. Third time's the charm.
好吧 第三次一定会很棒
All right, buddy. Do it.
好吧 伙计 上吧
Got a good feeling about this one, Will.
我感觉这球会打得不错 威尔
Yeah, me too.
我也觉得
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表