剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Marcus, that is not a cool, dry place!
马科斯 那里既不凉爽也不干燥
Marcus!
马科斯
This is not cool, Marcus!
这么做不好 马科斯
It has actually been a while
其实 我很久
since I've been on a date.
没有跟男人约会过了
But, you know, from what I remember,
但 在我的记忆里
they are supposed to be incredibly awkward.
约会本来就是超级尴尬的
Then I guess we're doing it right.
那我们现在的状态就对了
Hooray!
万岁
Keep it out front.
帮我看着
I won't be long.
我很快就回来
Back the heck up off my mother!
放开我妈
I know what this is. This is foreplay.
我知道你们在干吗 这是前戏
Don't you dare intercourse her!
你敢跟我妈性♥交♥试试
Marcus, darling, what are you doing here?
马科斯 宝贝 你来这儿做什么
Mom, I need you to end this.
妈妈 我要你赶紧停止
Because I have some things to tell you
我有要紧事告诉你
that are gonna rock...your...world.
绝对会让你 震 惊 不 已
What are you talking about? Intercourse, mom.
你在说什么啊 性♥交♥ 妈妈
I'm talking about intercourse!
我是说性♥交♥
Whoa, okay. Hey, there, sport.
好了 喂 老兄
Look, I would never lay a hand on your mother...
我绝对不会碰你妈
unless, you know, you wanted me to, Fiona.
除非 你希望我碰 菲欧娜
Darling, where on earth did you hear that word?
宝贝 你到底从哪儿听到这个词的
Oh. Hi.
你好
Hold on a second. Hold on.
等一下 等一下
Oh, hey. You're the plumber.
你好 你就是那个水管工吧
Yes, I'm so sorry... oh...about the interrupting.
真抱歉 打扰你们了
I'm gonna take Marcus.
我现在就把马科斯带走
Are you kidding me? Are you kidding me?
开什么玩笑 开什么玩笑
Uh, hey, you know what?
你知道吗
I'm...I'm gonna give you and Marcus' dad
我 我还是不妨碍你和马科斯的爸爸
some...some...some privacy.
谈...谈私事了
Oh, no, no, no. That's not Marcus' dad.
不不不 他不是马科斯的爸爸
No, no.
不是的
After everything that we talked about,
我们上次谈了那么久
you had the talk... the talk... with my son?
你竟然 竟然 对我儿子进行性教育了
Okay. Oh! I'm so sorry that a 10-year-old
好吧 我很遗憾 一个十岁的孩子
doesn't know where babies come from.
居然还不知道小孩是怎么来到世上的
I'm 11.
我11岁了
Why can't you ever remember that, dude?
你怎么老是记不住 哥儿们
All right. I'm just trying to help...
好吧 我只是想帮
I don't need your help. I don't need your help.
我不需要你的帮助 我不需要
Darling, we're gonna talk about this later privately,
亲爱的 等会儿我们私下讨论这个问题
in a cool, dry place,
找一个凉爽又干燥的地方
where we both feel safe.
这样我们都能有安全感
Okay, hey, uh, I don't know what's going on here,
好吧 我不知道这里发生了什么事
but I seem to be in the middle of some sort of...
但我好像夹在异常奇怪的
very weird family conflict.
家庭矛盾之中
So I'm just gonna not be here right now.
所以我还是先闪人好了
No, no, no, you stay. We'll go. We'll go.
不不 你留下 我们走
Come on. Let's go, buddy. Come on. I'm not going anywhere.
来吧 我们走 伙计 我不走
Fiona, thank you for a very lovely...
菲欧娜 尽管如此 还是要谢谢你
well, evening nonetheless. And, uh, you know what?
陪我度过这个美好的夜晚 你知道吗
I'll call you. Really?
我再打给你 真的吗
No, probably not.
不 应该不会
Good. He finally got the hint.
很好 他终于明白我的暗示了
So what do you say?
你们什么打算
Should we, uh, order some apps?
我们还要加点菜吗
Marcus, I'm just gonna talk to Will for a minute.
马科斯 我要和威尔说几句话
Okay, before you get all angry, all right,
好吧 在你怒火全开之前
I just want you to know that I turned down sex with a woman
我想告诉你 今晚为了帮你儿子
named after a soft drink to help your son tonight.
我放弃了和一个跟饮料同名的妹子做♥爱♥
How very tragic.
真悲惨啊
I could've got laid tonight, too, you know?
原本我今晚也能做♥爱♥的 你知道吗
Really? No.
真的吗 假的
I mean, it was a disaster
即使在马科斯没来餐厅
even before Marcus yelled "intercourse"
大庭广众之下喊出性♥交♥这个词之前
in the middle of a crowded restaurant.
也已经悲剧了
But here's the thing... I got back out there.
但关键是 我回到那个状态了
I dipped my toe in the revolting dating pool.
我又重新踏入了约会的泥潭
You were supposed to be setting boundaries.
你应该划清界限的
You completely dropped the ball
在教育孩子性知识的问题上
on the "birds and the bees" conversation.
你明显犯了个幼稚的错误
Yeah, but I'm the mummy.
是 但我是他妈
I get to decide when to have the conversation
我有权决定什么时候跟我的孩子
about sex with my kid.
谈论有关性的问题
Okay, well, I'm the neighbor,
好吧 我是邻居
and when your son comes over at inconvenient times,
当你儿子在不恰当的时间来我家
asking inappropriate, awkward questions,
还问些不恰当的 尴尬的问题
I'm gonna answer, because I...
我就得回答 因为我
Because I'm attached to him, Fiona.
因为我很喜欢他 菲欧娜
He's a good little dude.
他是个很棒的小家伙
I mean, he's weird, but he's a good...
我是说 他有点奇怪 但他是个好
He's a good dude,
他是个好孩子
and sometimes little dudes need big dudes' wisdom.
有时候小家伙需要大家伙的指引
Well, just how graphic was it?
好吧 你描述得有多形象
Pretty graphic.
十分形象
Marcus? Hey, can we come in?
马科斯 我们能进来吗
You all right, darling?
你还好吗 亲爱的
So your-your neighbor and I
所以你的邻居和我
wanted to talk to you about something.
想跟你说点事情
Your mother thought it would be a good idea
你妈妈觉得 我们一起来跟你说
if we spoke to you about this together.
会比较好
We both care about you a lot,
我们都很关心你
and that is never gonna change.
这一点永远不会改变
But will and I are never gonna get married.
但是威尔和我绝不会结婚的
Never, ever... Ever.
永远不可能 永远
Ever, ever.
永不会
'Cause you don't like each other in that way?
因为你们不喜欢跟对方那个吗
Yes. Exactly.
是的 就是
So are we good?
我们没事了吧
Yeah, we're good.
是的 没事了
All right. Okay. Wait.
很好 好的 等等
Do you have any more questions?
你还有什么问题吗
Are you serious? You couldn't just let it go?
你当真吗 你不能就让它这么过去吗
Can you just give me the "w"?
你能不能就说好呢
He might be confused.
他也许很困惑
I'm not confused.
我不困惑
I get it.
我明白的
I don't like it...
虽然我不喜欢
But I get it.
但是我明白
Now we're talking.
这就对了
Good night, dude.
晚安 伙计
Good night, sweet pea.
晚安 小甜豆
Good-bye, mom. Good night, dad.
再见 妈妈 晚安 爸爸
Kidding.
开玩笑的
That wasn't funny at all.
一点也不好笑
Getget out. Turn out the light.
出去吧 把灯关了
Then what happened?
然后怎么样
I'm never gonna see him again. It was a disaster.
我不会再见他了 那就是个悲剧
The good news is, is you got in the saddle a little bit.
好消息是 你终于又策马奔腾重返情场了
You warmed your thighs up, you scared away some moss,
大腿热身完毕 苔藓什么的也落荒而逃
and you put your chaps back on.
你的小家伙重新焕发了活力
We can try the next plumber on the list.
我们可以试试下一个水管工
Does he have to be a plumber?
非得找水管工吗
I like plumbers for you.
我喜欢你跟水管工在一起
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表