剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
That was ... I'm about to start meditating.
真是 我马上就要开始冥想了
Oh, okay, cool.
很好 不错
Yeah, I'll turn up my music
我会把音量调高的
so I don't hear the chanting.
这样就听不见你念经了
Um, actually, I was gonna...
其实 我想
I was going to say, could you lower the music?
我想请你把音量调低
And you probably don't even realize it,
还有你可能没注意
but all your smoke is coming right into my yard.
你烤肉的烟全飘进我的院子里了
Well, maybe you could meditate inside.
你可以到屋里去冥想啊
Or maybe you could cook inside.
你也可以进去烧烤啊
It's a barbecue. Well, I'm a vegan.
这叫户外烧烤 我可是一个素食者
You don't have to eat it. Smelling is ingesting.
又没叫你吃 闻到的东西都会被吸收
Not really. Mom, I found it.
才怪 妈妈 我找到了
I found the sweater.
我找到这件毛衣了
It was in the big suitcase the whole time!
原来它一直都在大旅行箱里
That is great.
太好了
Now you can wear it to school tomorrow.
这下你明天就可以穿它上学了
You're not kidding. I'm Marcus.
开什么玩笑 我叫马科斯
Me and my mom moved to San Francisco
我和我妈妈搬到旧金山
to improve our lives and discover ourselves.
是为了提升生活质量并发现新的自己
As so many do there, Marcus.
很多人都是这么想的 马科斯
Marcus. My mom's meditating because it's scientifically
马科斯 我妈冥想是因为科学证明
proven to help with depression.
这样能减缓抑郁
Oh, wow, that's like a post-partum thing, huh?
这听起来像是某种产后症状啊
He's 11.
他已经11岁了
My mom's gonna do a drum circle this Thursday.
我妈这周四有集体鼓乐活动
Do you like drum circles?
你喜欢集体鼓乐吗
You could do it with her. She's single.
你可以和她一起去 她是单身
You don't say.
真看不出来啊
Marcus, why don't you go inside
马科斯 不如你进屋里
and unpack the glass bird collection?
把那套玻璃鸟拆包拿出来吧
Cool. I'll be right in.
好呀 我马上进去
Fairy dust. Fairy dust.
仙尘 仙尘
I love you. Love you too.
我爱你 我也爱你
I know that you are extremely fond of the tradition of
我知道你非常地热爱在露天烹饪
cooking slaughtered animals in an open-air setting.
屠宰动物这一传统活动
But in the spirit of being a good neighbor,
但是本着敦亲睦邻的精神
could you please refrain from grilling
你能否克制一下对烧烤架的使用
unless there is a southwesterly wind?
除非刮西南风
What if there's a tornado
那假如刮龙♥卷♥风♥呢
and I can get the meat wind
我可以让「肉香风」
to just blow around your yard?
正好围着你家院子旋转哟
Oh, that's amusing.
哈哈 真好笑
My son, he's at a very impressionable age,
我儿子 他正处于极易被影响的年纪
so if you could keep your semi-nude sexual exploits
所以假如你能将你那些春光乍泄的性事战功
inside your own house,
关在你自家屋子里
I would really appreciate it.
我将不胜感激
In the past year, have you had any exploits?
在过去的一年里 你有过任何性♥爱♥战功吗
Inside. No. No.
进屋去 没 没有
Yeah, I didn't think so.
是啊 我寻思着也没有
There he is!
他在这儿呢
My mom isn't home, and...
我妈不在家 然后...
You know what? Can I just come in?
话说 我能直接进屋吗
Absolutely not.
绝对不行
Why don't you just go and wait in the back...
你为何不回去 然后在后院等等...
Please?
拜托了
Come on in.
进来吧
Can I help you?
你们想怎样
Come on, let's go.
走吧 我们走
Hey, whatever happened to Sriracha?
「斯拉恰」到底发生了什么事
My band? That was years ago.
我的乐队吗 那都是老黄历了
How do you know about my band?
你怎么会知道我的乐队
Googled it.
问了一下谷歌♥
What's it like to be arrested?
被捕是什么感觉
I'd prefer if you didn't google me.
我真希望你没谷歌♥我
Yeah, that's not really up to you.
是啊 但这事儿你做不了主
So you wrote that Christmas song,
所以说是你写了那首圣诞歌♥
Runaway Sleigh?
「逃亡的雪橇」
Yeah, I hate that song.
是啊 但我恨那首歌♥
Eh, so does my mom.
我妈也不喜欢
She said that? Get a lot of money for it?
她这么说的 你靠这个赚了不少吧
A ton. Who doesn't like a Christmas song?
盆满钵满 谁会不喜欢圣诞歌♥曲啊
All right, listen, man,
好了 听着 伙计
Uh, yeah, your buddies are gone,
行了 你的小伙伴都走了
and I got someone coming over, so...
而我约了人来家里 所以...
Like a girl?
是个女生吗
Like a woman.
是个女人
Why don't you just date my mom instead?
你直接跟我妈约会不行吗
Oh, damn it.
该死
Um, here, get into here.
这里 进里面去
Take that.
拿着那个
I brought...
我带来的...
Oh, thank you.
谢谢你
Yeah, you look great.
你看起来棒极了
Oh, my g...hi.
天呐...你好
You must be Jonah.
你一定是乔纳
I'm Dakota. Wow.
我是达珂塔
It is such an honor meeting you.
见到你真是太荣幸了
You are really brave, you know?
你知道吗 你真的很勇敢呢
What was it like in Africa?
在非洲什么感觉
I've never been to A...
我从没去过非...
He blocks it out.
他把这段记忆屏蔽了
Yeah, he's having a night terror.
他现在正处于夜惊中
But it's daytime.
但现在是白天啊
Yeah, not in Africa, so...
是啊 但在非洲不是 所以...
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
He just starts screaming and shaking.
他就这样开始尖叫 颤抖
The only thing you can do is hold him.
你唯一能做的事就是抱住他
Jonah, just don't say anything, buddy.
乔纳 什么也别说了 伙计
Huh? Just breathe, Jonah.
深呼吸就好 乔纳
Jonah? Yeah?
乔纳 好不好
Your name is Jonah?
你叫乔纳
So he doesn't remember anything?
所以他什么都不记得了
The sweat lodges?
蒸汗棚屋
The voodoo?
伏都布偶
Jonah? Nothing?
乔纳 都不记得了吗
I would say that if it weren't...
我得说 要不是
for my father...
有我爸爸...
I'd be dead right now.
我现在早就没命了
I owe you my life, dad.
我的命是你给的 爸爸
I own you.
你是我的人了
Hey, got any of that cheese left?
那种奶酪还有剩吗
Marcus...
马科斯
Yeah, I-I don't want you to get the wrong idea.
我希望你不要会错意了
We're not gonna be friends.
我们俩当不了朋友
I think we can become friends, and honestly
我觉得我们可以 老实说
I think we're already pretty close.
我们已经很亲近了
And anyway you owe me a dinner
无论如何你还欠我一顿晚饭
for what I did for you.
就为了之前我替你做的事
I...
我
Yeah, I-I didn't... I didn't say a dinner.
我 我可没说晚饭
I'm saying a dinner.
我说了要吃一顿晚饭
So what does that taste like?
那个尝起来味道怎么样
However good it looks, multiple that by a thousand.
它看上去多美味 再乘以一千倍就对了
Can I smell it?
我能闻一下吗
You can try to just smell it.
你可以试着闻一下
Hey, put that back in the bucket.
把那个放回盒子里去
All right? Your mom's gonna freak.
好吗 你妈妈会气疯的
I'm already drinking soda from the bottle.
我已经喝过瓶子里的汽水了
We're through the looking glass.
咱们现在是打开天窗说亮话
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表