剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
I'm not gonna have sex with you.
我不会和你上♥床♥的
Uh, wwhat? I'm sorry.
什...什么 不好意思
I get incredibly blunt when I'm tired.
每当我累了说话就会变得非常直白
I'm just coming off a double,
我刚刚连值了两班
and the coffee here tastes like roasted goat hoof.
而且这儿的咖啡味道像烤羊蹄子一样
I made that coffee you just insulted.
你刚刚侮辱的咖啡是我煮的
Sorry, Bev. You know I have that
对不起 贝芙 你知道我有那种
"inappropriately blunt when tired" thing.
"一累了就直话直说"的习惯
I love you.
我爱你
Not the coffee, but you.
不是爱咖啡 是爱你
Where were we? Sex with me.
我们刚说到哪儿了 和我上♥床♥
Oh, yeah, that's not gonna happen.
没错 这种事不会发生的
Look, you're incredibly tall,
听着 你非常之高
and you have an unusually fluffy head of hair,
而且还有一头异乎寻常的蓬乱头发
which, I'm not gonna lie, turns me on.
这一点 我不想说谎 让我很有感觉
And your man pecs are like Greek art.
而且你的胸肌就像是希腊雕塑
You really are blunt when you're tired.
你累了之后还真是直话直说啊
I kind of want to keep you awake for 12 hours
我有点想让你保持清醒十二小时
to see how deep, you know, this rabbit hole goes.
来看看你到底能变成什么样
I'm an emergency-room doctor.
我是个急诊室医生
You know, I don't have time right now for man pecs
我现在没时间欣赏胸大肌
unless they're impaled with some sort of blunt-force instrument.
除非它们被什么钝器击伤了
Yeah, it was nice meeting you, Will.
就是这样了 很高兴见到你 威尔
Hey, Will?
威尔
Yes?
什么事
Please make sure that Marcus
请确保马科斯的伤口
keeps his stitches clean and dry.
干净清爽
Right. Clean and dry.
好的 干净清爽
Who's Marcus?
谁是马科斯
She says the hospital coffee tastes like goat hooves.
她说医院的咖啡喝起来味道像烤羊蹄
A hoof, goat hoof,
是一个蹄子 羊蹄子
like the singular of goat hooves.
用的是羊蹄的单数形式
I mean, it was the cutest thing ever.
我说 这可是我见过的最最可爱的事了
What's cute about "Goat hoof"?
"羊蹄子"有什么可爱的
Nothing the way you say it.
你说当然不可爱
You and an E.R. Doctor.
你和一个急诊室医生
What is wrong with me and an E.R. Doctor?
我和一个急诊室医生有什么问题嘛
This woman has brains.
这女人有脑子
She has a Phd in seeing through your bullcarp.
她有"看穿你的屁话"的博士证书
There was a definite spark, okay?
我们之间绝对是有火花的 好吗
She's just too busy for a relationship right now.
她现在只不过是太忙了 没时间谈恋爱
She blew you off. Total blow-off. Andy?
她拒绝了你 完完全全拒绝了 安迪
Well, it might be Women like her
有可能...像她这样的女人
don't date guys who lay around playing video games all day
是不会和整日胡混打游戏 还撒谎说
and lie about writing songs for Michael Buble.
自己给麦可·布雷写歌♥的男人约会的
I didn't lie.
我没撒谎
Marcus did. I just confirmed it.
是马科斯说的 我只是证实了一下
Why don't you just go back to the hospital and tell her the truth?
你为何不直接回到医院去告诉她真♥相♥
The truth? That I wrote a christmas song eight years ago
真♥相♥ 告诉她我八年前写了一首圣诞歌♥曲
and haven't written anything since?
然后从此之后再无所出吗
Honestly, Andy, you'd have a better chance with her.
说实话 安迪 你会更有机会和她在一起
Andy's taken.
安迪有主了
I will kill you if you stray.
你要是敢劈腿我就杀了你
I will kill you.
我真的会杀了你的
Women crave honesty, Will.
女人渴望诚实 威尔
We do.
的确
God, I'm so proud of how you're starting to evolve.
上帝 我真为你的长进而感到自豪
Thanks. Truth.
谢啦 真♥相♥
The truth.
真♥相♥
Wow, man. I'm really blowing my mind right now.
我现在神魂颠倒意乱情迷
I'm on the gravel.
我现在到了碎石路上
I'm on the walkway...
现在又到了走道上
Walking down the walkway, going up the stairs.
现在沿着走道走 上了台阶
All right, mother, I'm safely on our property.
好了 妈妈 我安全到家了
Can I sign off now?
现在我能挂了吗
You look tired, darling. Is everything okay?
你看上去很累 亲爱的 一切还好吗
Hello!
你好
Surprise.
惊喜哟
It's your mummy.
是你妈咪哟
I figured out a way for us to be together all the time.
我想到了一个让我们一直在一起的方法
Isn't that great?
这方法怎么样
It's...
这方法
It's just great.
真是棒极了
And I left you some precut orange wedges right there.
我还在那儿给你留了一些切好的橙子
You don't have to cut anything.
你什么都不用切了
I hid all the knives anyway.
我把所有的刀都藏起来了
Don't look for them.
别去找它们在哪儿
I told him he couldn't stay here,
我告诉他不能待在这里
but then he said he loved my coffee.
但他说他喜欢我的咖啡
You are too easy.
你太好说话了
It's 2:00 in the morning. What are you doing here?
现在是凌晨两点 你在这里干吗
I wanted to talk to you about the Michael Buble thing.
我想和你谈谈关于麦可·布雷的事
I, um--
我
Look, I apologize. I was rude.
听着 我之前太粗鲁了 我道歉
But the fact that you write for somebody
但你能为一个
who connects with that many people,
获得这么多人共鸣的歌♥手写歌♥
it's really impressive.
这真的很厉害
Okay, but here's the thing.
好吧 事情是这样的
I mean, maybe, you know, Buble isn't exactly my taste,
可能布雷并不是我喜欢的风格
but, I mean, you're a professional songwriter.
但是你个专业的歌♥曲创作人
It's not like you're writing jingles for dog-food ads
你没有为狗粮广♥告♥写口水歌♥
or some one-hit wonder or something.
也不是一曲成名之后就昙花一现
You know, you're a working professional...
你是个真正专业的
The real deal.
行家
It's very cool.
很厉害
So did you come here to play me something?
所以你是过来给我演奏什么的吗
You know, it can wait.
这个可以以后再说
I just--I'm not really feeling the acoustics of this room.
我就是不喜欢这间房♥间的音响效果
It feels flat to me.
感觉太单调了
Ah yeah, it's--it's very flat.
真的太平淡了
Come on, play me something. it's late.
拜托 给我表演吧 现在太晚了
There are people sleeping. I don't know.
大家都睡着了
There's only room 6, and she's knocked out, so...
这里只有六号♥房♥ 而且病人还在麻醉中
Something that you've written, maybe not Buble.
演奏你的作品 不要布雷的歌♥
Okay.
好吧
Let's see here.
让我想想
No Buble.
除了布雷的
No.
没错
Okay.
好吧
I love that song.
我喜欢这首歌♥
You know that song?
你听过这首歌♥吗
I totally know that song. It's Rivvers.
我真的听过这首歌♥ 这是战河的
You know Rivvers?
你知道战河吗
Nobody knows Rivvers.
没人知道战河
I love Rivvers. They used to be--
我喜欢战河 他们过去叫
River Shiver.
战栗河水
That's like knowing Beck before...
那是在认识贝克之前
Beck was Beck. It's the work of genius.
贝克真棒 真是天才之作
You mean the work of your genius.
你是说你的天才之作
Right.
没错
I mean, I think the thing is, like,
事实上
I give them the words, and they kind of, you know,
我把词给他们 然后他们就
do their thing with it, so it's--
自然而然地完成剩下的事 其实
Oh, I feel like we just had 15 minutes of intense foreplay.
感觉好像已经进行了十五分钟激烈的前戏
God, I need to work on this blunt thing.
天呐 我真该闭上嘴
Do you want to grab a bite with me, Dr. Lake?
愿意一起吃点东西吗 雷克医生
I definitely want to grab a bite with you.
非常愿意
And it's Sam.
我叫萨姆
Okay, Sam.
好的 萨姆
Oh, and I'm a huge sports fan--
我绝对是个体育迷
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表