剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, thank you, Marcus. So how's the tree house coming?
谢谢 马科斯 树屋做得怎么样了
I'd love to come up and see it sometime.
我很想找时间上去看一看
I'm afraid that won't be possible,
恐怕这不可能
because Will finally agreed
因为威尔终于同意
to put up my sign disavowing women.
把"女生免入"的牌子挂上去了
No women, huh?
女生免入是吧
Afraid we're gonna be too awesome
你们的小屋觉得我们
for your little clubhouse?
太可怕了吗
We're not afraid of your awomeness.
我们不是担心你们太可怕
We're afraid you might try and Laurie us.
我们担心你们可能把我们"劳丽化"
I just--
我只是
Laurie you.
劳丽化
What does that mean? Kids are so hilarious.
那是什么意思 小孩说话真逗
They're adorable, aren't they, Will?
真可爱 是不是 威尔
Children are adorable.
小孩都特别可爱
Seriously, what does "Laurie you" mean?
说真的 "劳丽化"是什么意思
You know what? It's really hard to explain.
其实挺难解释的
It's kind of complicated. Not really.
有点复杂 也没多复杂
Laurie'ing is when your tree house gets taken over
"劳丽化"就是指在你还没意识到的时候
without your immediate awareness.
你的树屋就被侵占了
It's sort of like what you're doing with Will's apartment.
有点像你现在侵占威尔的公♥寓♥一样
Dude What?
哥们 什么
Now that I hear it out loud,
这么一说出来
I can see how that could be viewed as a negative thing.
能看出来这话的确不大好听
You think I'm taking over? No, not at all.
你觉得我在侵占你的空间吗 完全没有
Listen, here's the deal.
是这么回事
Maybe I do a little bit, but Andy loved being Laurie'd,
可能有点 但安迪被"劳丽化"也挺开心
and maybe I'll learn to like it too.
也许我也会喜欢上这感觉的
It just--it feels, you know, very kind of permanent.
就是感觉有点太长久了
Not permanent... sudden.
不是长久...是太突然了
I think we should go.
我们走吧
But I haven't gotten to try my third fork.
我还没用上第三把叉子呢
I've been told it's for dessert.
我听说吃甜点时才能用
You know what? You guys stay. I'm leaving.
你们待着吧 我走了
Sam, wait.
萨姆 等等
Wait, wait, wait. I never meant
等等 我从没想
for this situation to be permanent, Will.
长久这样下去 威尔
I just needed a place to stay.
我只是要找个住的地方
Sam.
萨姆
I'm sorry, Will.
对不起 威尔
I can't help but feel like I had something to do
我觉得萨姆冲出去
with Sam storming out.
好像跟我有关
No, no, you had nothing to do with it.
不不 跟你没关系
Maybe you should be running after her,
你也许该追出去
because maybe there are things happening
也许发生的有些事情
that you don't know about.
你还不知情
We just all need to cool off, I think.
我觉得我们都得冷静冷静
All right, Marcus, you need to go home now.
马科斯 你可以回家了
Go on, darling. I've got to talk to Will.
走了 亲爱的 我有话跟威尔说
Back through the dumbwaiter. Go on.
从升降机那里钻回去 快去
Run, run, run. Just trust me.
追她 追她 相信我
Run after her now.
快出去追她
Why are you being so weird and aggressive?
你干嘛突然逼我 这么奇怪
Oh, God, you're such a man.
天哪你们男人真是没救了
Look around.
睁眼看看
Don't actually look around. Look at the signs.
不是真让你看 我是让你看迹象
She moves in.
她搬进来
She's taking her time getting an apartment.
花好长时间找公♥寓♥
She's eating a lot of avocados.
她还吃了好多牛油果
And I, for one, have noticed
而且我就注意到了
how her breasts have become significantly engorged.
她的胸明显变丰满了
You've been checking out Sam's rack?
你居然还看萨姆的胸吗
I'm not. Ew! No!
我没有 没有
Oh, my God. I shouldn't be saying this.
天哪 我不该告诉你的
Sam...
萨姆
is expecting something
现在有了
that she wasn't expecting,
之前没有的状况
and she's worried about your reaction
她不知道你会是什么反应
when she tells you her news
一旦她告诉你
of what she is expecting.
她有了
What?
什么
She is expecting.
她有了
Sam is pregnant?
萨姆怀孕了
We're gonna have a baby?
我们要有小宝宝了吗
Wait, wait. Where are you going?
等等 你去哪儿
You can't really run away from this.
这事你不能一走了之啊
Okay, what-- what are you doing now?
你干什么呢
I'm looking for tampons. Why?
找卫生棉条 为什么
Because women don't need tampons when they're pregnant.
因为怀孕的女的就不用棉条了
Oh, yeah, 'cause that's the first thing women do
是吗 所以女的得知自己怀孕后
when they think they're pregnant.
要做的第一件事
They chuck away all their tampons.
就是把卫生棉条都扔了吗
You know what? I'm so freaked out right now.
我现在快要发神经了
Can we just stop talking about tampons for once?
我们能不说卫生棉条了吗
Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
可以啊 太好了
Just... all right.
我只要...
Okay.
好吧
A baby.
孩子
I can't... I can't...
我不能...不能...
Is there any world
哪个世界里的我
in which I'm equipped for this?
有准备迎接这个孩子
Come here.
过来
This right here is a hammer.
这是把锤子
Yeah, and it's heavy.
没错 是很沉
Yes, it makes a lot of loud noises,
还会制♥造♥很多噪音
and, yes, a hammer injury is a valid fear,
而且被砸伤也不是儿戏
but it is time to cross that fear off your list.
但你不该再怕被砸伤了
There's no pressure here, but I need you to do this,
我不给你压力 但我希望你能鼓起勇气
because if I can teach you how to hammer in a nail,
因为如果我能教会你打钉子
then maybe in some crazy way,
那也许某种层次上
it means I really can do the whole father thing.
也意味着我真的能当个爸爸
Okay. I mean...
好吧
If you need me to.
如果你希望我这样做
Oh, it's, uh...
还真是...
It's heavier than it looks.
比看上去还沉
This thing's kind of a death stick, isn't it?
这东西像是死亡魔杖呢
You can do it. I know you can.
你能行的 我知道你能行
Okay, just...
好吧
There you go.
这就对了
Okay, okay. Easy, buddy, easy. Settle down.
别紧张 淡定 淡定
I just need to see it. I think it's fine.
让我看看 应该没事
Let me see. Open up for me.
让我看看 张开手
Fiona, Fiona!
菲欧娜 菲欧娜
It's really bleeding, Will.
真的流血了 威尔
Fiona!
菲欧娜
I'm not so good with blood.
我有点晕血
I'm with you less than ten minutes,
我俩待一起不到十分钟
and you almost lose your thumb.
你差点就丢掉了大拇指
I'm gonna lose my thumb? No, no, almost.
我会丢掉大拇指吗 不会 差点
You almost lose your thumb.
你差点丢掉了大拇指
Okay, I'm gonna call your doctor.
我要给你的医生打电♥话♥
Sam is your doctor. She's not gonna pick up my call.
萨姆就是你的医生 她不会接我电♥话♥的
This is unbelievable, okay?
真是难以置信
I alienate your doctor,
我把你的医生气跑了
and I almost kill you in one weekend.
还在一个周末差点把你害死
What kind of father is that?
这算哪门子父亲啊
My life is flashing before my eyes.
人生的一幕幕正在我眼前闪现
You're in it a lot. Where's the firstaid kit?
其中很多是关于你的 急救箱在哪儿
It's under the sink! Okay. All right, man.
在水池底下 找到了 哥儿们
Is, um... is this gonna hurt?
这个 会疼吗
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表