剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Like a bitch. What?
超级疼 什么
Alright, here comes the agony.
痛苦的时刻即将到来
But if it hurts too ch,you punch me in the face, ok?
如果疼得受不了 你就往我脸上狠狠打一拳
I've always found pains easier to manage when it's shared.
我一直觉得把疼痛与人分享后就不太疼了
All right, here it comes.
好了 来了
Get in there.
马上就好了
Good job, dude.
真棒啊 哥儿们
You took that like a man.
像个爷儿们嘛
It did hurt like a "B" Word,
确实是超级疼
but I was physically and emotionally prepared.
但我在肉体和精神上都有所准备了
Listen, I will never lie to you, okay?
我永远都不会骗你
So you have to trust me
所以你得相信我说的
when I tell you that the worst part is over,
你已经挺过了最糟的部分
and when this heals, man,
伤口痊愈后
you're gonna have a very cool scar
你手上会留下一道超酷的疤
that will remind you of the day that you became a man.
你一看到就会想起自己成为男人的这一天
You little hammering stud.
你个锤子小勇士
Thanks, Will.
谢谢你 威尔
I'm gonna go clean the blood out of the tree house.
我去把树屋上的血擦干净
All right, that's a good call.
这主意不错
Listen... you've got nothing to worry about.
你完全不用担心
You're gonna be an incredible dad.
你一定会成为一个了不起的爸爸
Sam.
萨姆
Can I talk to you somewhere?
能找个地方跟你谈谈吗
Yeah, let's...
可以 我们过来
You were right, okay?
你说得对
I-I have gotten very used to my life--
我之前太习惯自己的生活了
the stuff, the space, the freedom.
习惯拥有自己的物品 空间 自♥由♥
And when you moved in, I just got scared, you know?
你搬进来后 我就是有点害怕
I got scared that--
我害怕
that I would lose all that stuff.
会失去自己的一切
But I shouldn't have been focused on what I was losing.
但我不该老是关注失去了什么
I should've been focused on what I was getting back.
我应该关注的是自己收获了什么
And being with you has changed me, Sam.
跟你在一起后 我变了 萨姆
I have never been this crazy about anyone.
我从没对哪个女孩如此痴迷过
And I just-- I don't want to screw it up.
我只是 我不想搞砸
I don't want to screw it up either.
我也不想搞砸
Will, maybe you want to sit down.
威尔 你还是坐下来吧
Maybe we should both sit down.
我们都坐下来吧
I have some pretty big news to talk to you about.
我有件大事要告诉你
Well, I just want you to know that I'm not--
我想告诉你 我已经
I'm not scared at all.
我已经不再害怕了
Actually, I am scared.
其实 还是有点害怕
I'm--I'm, uh, terrified, but I'm ready.
我有点 被吓到 但我准备好了
I really am.
真的准备好了
Ready for what?
准备好做什么
The big news.
接受这件大事啊
What are you talking about?
你在说什么
Uh, don't get mad at her, but Fiona told me.
别生菲欧娜的气 她都跟我说了
Wait. Fiona knows about my job offer?
等等 菲欧娜知道我的新工作
The big news is the--
大事就是
The big news is the job offer?
大事就是新工作
That's incred-- that's incredible.
简直太 简直太好了
I applied months before we met.
我在我们认识前几个月申请的
Yeah. Andand it's, um...
是啊 是一个
it's an appointment at an academic hospital.
是一个学院型医院的职位
An appointment at an academic hospital.
学院型医院的职位
Yeah, it was a long shot. That's amazing.
是啊 本来希望很渺茫的 太棒了
And the day that my building got condemned
那天我的公♥寓♥楼被封锁了
was when I found out I made it to the final round.
同一天 我知道自己进了最后一轮筛选
The final round. Of course you did.
最后一轮 你当然能进了
You're the best doctor in the world.
你是天底下最棒的医生
And, Will, I...
威尔 我
I got it.
我搞定了
II got the job. You got the job.
我被录用了 你被录用了
You got the job. I did.
你被录用了 是的
But, hey. What?
但是 怎么了
It's in New York.
工作地点在纽约
I'm moving to New York.
我要搬去纽约了
What?
什么
But I love you.
但我爱你啊
I love you, Sam.
我爱你 萨姆
I'm really sorry, Will.
真的很抱歉 威尔
I tried to stop her, but she just completely ignored our sign.
我想拦住她的 但她完全无视我们的公告牌
It's ok, buddy. One-time exemption.
没关系 哥儿们 一次性豁免
So you talked to Sam?
你跟萨姆聊过了吗
I did.
聊过了
Did she tell you?
她告诉你了
Yeah.
是啊
Mad?
她生气了
Sam is moving to New York.
萨姆要搬去纽约了
She's taking our baby to New York?
她要把我们的宝宝带去纽约
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表