剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
There was a plumber here the other day.
家里曾经来过个水管工
He called me "Hon." That's a good sign!
他喊我"亲" 那是个好信♥号♥♥啊
He left his number.
他留了他的号♥码
Lou--sexy name.
卢 性感的名字
Sexy Lou, the plumber.
性感的卢 水管工
Okay, w-what are you doing?
好吧 你...你在干什么
You're asking him out.
你要约他出去
No. Yes.
不要 要
Wha--hello? Lou?
什么...喂 卢
It's Fiona...
我是菲欧娜
From the other day.
我们之前见过
Yeah. The hair ball.
没错 那团头发球
Why am I calling? I'm--
我为什么打电♥话♥吗 我...
I think I misdialed, actually.
我觉得其实我是打错了
Yeah, I'm very sorry.
是的 我很抱歉
Oh, you--what? Oh!
你...怎么回事 天呐
Aw, there's water everywhere.
啊啊啊这里到处都是水
I need a plumber. I know you're a plumber.
我需要个水管工 我知道你是个水管工
Yeah, can you come over, then?
是的 那你能过来吗
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
No, but I am a frickin' matchmaker.
没疯 我真是个好红娘
Yes!
太棒了
No red meat for me.
我不吃红肉
Laurie told me to knock ten points off my cholesterol.
劳丽要我减掉十个点的胆固醇
I'll just throw some tofu steaks on the grill.
我等下就扔些素牛排上烤架
Oh, really? No, not really.
真的吗 不 骗你的
I'll eat his share.
我会把他那份吃掉的
You know, you should really teach me
你知道吗 你真的应该教教我
how to man the grill.
怎样像个男人一样烧烤
It's something every boy
这是每个男孩都应该从
should learn from an experienced griller.
一个经验丰富的烧烤师那儿学的东西
I don't think that's a good idea, Marcus.
我不认为那是个好主意 马科斯
Come on, man,
拜托 伙计
just teach him how to man the--
你就教教他如何像个男人一样...
Thank you, Andy. Not a good idea.
谢谢你 安迪 那不是个好主意
Look, Marcus, I'm not gonna be around to monitor your grilling,
马科斯 我不会教你如何烧烤的
so you're gonna have to learn to grill from your mom.
所以你得从你妈那里学烧烤
My mom doesn't believe in charring animal carcass,
我妈不推崇炭化动物的尸体
but I do.
但我推崇
We're just like each other in that way.
在这方面我俩很相像
See, our relationship needs to shift, then,
你瞧 这样的话我们的关系就得有所转变了
because we're not grilling buddies.
因为我们不是烧烤搭档
We are just neighbors.
我们只是邻居
All right, fine.
好吧 那算了
Badminton? Oh, that's really
那打羽毛球呢 那真是...
No, I am grilling, guys, alone here.
不行 我一个人在这儿烧烤呢
With me.
是和我
He means with me.
他是说和我
When you say stuff like that,
每次你这样说的时候
it makes me feel invisible in this relationship.
我都感觉我在这段感情里就像空气
All right, fine. I'll just--
好吧 我还是
I'll just play badminton by myself.
我还是自己一个人玩吧
Dude, that was really harsh. It made me feel uncomfortable.
伙计 这真的很过分 让我很不舒服
Setting boundaries is sometimes uncomfortable, okay?
划清界限有时候就会让人不舒服 懂吗
Can you please not be a puss?
不要像个娘娘腔一样行吗
Now I feel terribly depressed.
现在我真的很沮丧
Serve me up some charred carcass, please.
请给我来点炭烤动物尸体吧
Here.
给你
Laurie--Laurie will approve of that.
劳丽 劳丽会很赞同这个的
Hilarious. Yeah.
真好笑 是啊
This'll have no effect on your cholesterol.
这个不会影响你的胆固醇含量
So, Lou...
那个 卢
Fiona tells me you're an amazing plumber.
菲欧娜跟我说你是个很棒的水管工
I hope that's not sarcasm, 'cause I stand by my work.
我希望不是反话 我觉得我♥干♥得是不错
And I appreciate you not giving me a negative Yelp review
我很感谢你先让我过来看看这是什么情况
until I have a chance to see what's going on down here.
而不是直接在点评网上个我留个负面评价
Oh, it's not sarcasm at all.
根本不是反话
Will you just say something flirty?
你能不能说些调情的话
I wouldn't give you a negative review.
我不会给你留负面评价的
Well, just as I thought.
和我预想的一样
Look, I don't want to freak you out,
我不想吓到你们
but this is definitely an act of vandalism.
不过这绝对是蓄意破坏导致的
Whatever happened down there was violent,
这个破坏很暴♥力♥
and it was intentional.
绝对是故意的
But I already did some work on the sink,
不过我已经把水池修好了
So it's covered under my service warranty.
这也算在我之前服务的质保里
Yeah, and I can't do this. Yes, you can.
我做不到 你可以的
No. II can't. Please?
不 不行 求你了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起 真是抱歉
I can't make you pay for this, because it was her.
这不是你的错 这都是她搞的
She did it, and she yanked my sprayer.
是她弄坏的 她把水龙头一下拔了出来
You guys have a little domestic skirmish?
你们小两口是在闹矛盾吗
Oh, no, we're not-- we're not domestic.
不 我们不是 我们不是一对
Yeah, we're just-- we're two heterosexual girls
我们就是俩正常的异性恋女孩
looking to meet a man in this crazy-ass world.
渴望在这疯狂的世界里遇上一个心上人
Well, why would you do that to your own sink?
好吧 那你为什么要破坏水池
I mean, it's a-- it's a wonderful sink.
那是个非常不错的水池啊
She knew that I just-- well, I wanted to see you again.
她知道我有点想再见你一次
See? And here you are. Fate.
你这不是来了吗 这就是命运
I'm sorry. What--why would you want to see me again?
抱歉 什么 你为什么又要见我
Me? Seriously?
我 你是认真的
Uh, well, I mean, you know,
好吧 那个什么
I'm still gonna have to charge you for the--for the--
我还是得向你收修水槽的钱
for the sink, but how would you like to go for dinner--
不过你想什么时候一起吃顿晚餐吗
Yes!
当然
Darling?
亲爱的
Can I come in?
我能进来吗
I just wanted to talk to you about something.
我想和你说件事
So...
那个
You and I are like two peas in a pod.
我和你就像豆荚里的两颗豆子
And for the last 11 years, it's been a very tight pod,
11年来 这一直是个很紧凑的豆荚
probably tighter than is healthy.
也许紧得都不健康了
What I've come to realize is that sometimes
我现在逐渐意识到
it's important for one of the peas
对于一颗豆子来说
to venture briefly out of the pod
偶尔出去探个险也很重要
to have dinner with a third-party pea.
比如和第三颗豆子共进晚餐
Do you understand what I'm trying to say to you?
你知道我在和你说什么吗
I'm afraid you may have over-metaphored.
我觉得你是打比方过头了
Can you back up to the part about the third-party pea?
你能重新从第三颗豆子开始说吗
Oh, yeah.
好的
So the third-party pea is a man,
那第三颗豆子是个男人
and that man has asked me out for dinner.
那个人邀请我出去吃晚餐
How do you feel about that?
你觉得怎么样
How do I feel? I feel great!
我觉得怎麽样 我觉得棒极了
Oh, my gosh. Will is the pea!
天呐 威尔就是那颗豆子
Will is the third-party pea!
威尔就是第三颗豆子
No, Marcu-- oh, bloody hell.
不 马科斯 我的天
Will?
威尔
Will, why is our door locked?
威尔 你干嘛要锁门
Because I'm setting boundaries.
因为我正在和你划清界限
How dare you cheat on my mother!
你怎么能背着我妈偷♥情♥
Get your own pod! Get your own pod!
找你自己的荚去 找你自己的荚去
Okay. Mother?
好的 妈妈
I don't like this, Marguerite.
我一点也不喜欢这样 玛格丽特
I don't like this at all.
一点也不喜欢
I'll be out in a minute!
我马上就出来
Marguerite, can you grab that?
玛格丽特 你能去开下门吗
Oh. Hey, there, little fella.
你好啊 小伙计
Is your mom home?
你妈妈在家吗
Mother's in the other room.
她在房♥间里
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表