剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
short of actually having to perform any sort of sex with you.
除了不会跟你 滚床单
Would that work?
这样行吗
I'd like to help you out,
我很想帮你
but Sunday's my nephew's birthday.
但星期天也是我侄子的生日
I mean, I don't especially like the kid,
虽说我不太喜欢那孩子
but I got to give him the truck.
但我得把游戏卡车给他
Well, then what'd you make me do all that for?
那你刚才还让我在这儿对你卖♥♥弄风情
I don't know--I was kind of enjoying all the attention.
我也不知道 就是还挺享受你那样色♥诱♥我的
You're kind of hot.
你还挺火♥辣♥的
Bloody hell.
该死的
Want to get a beer sometime?
有空一起喝一杯呗
Ride the wiener truck? No.
搭那辆香肠卡车兜兜风 不了
Perfect birthday for my Marcus.
愿我的宝贝儿子拥有一个完美生日
Listen, I don't want you to get all concerned
你妈在那儿做的事
about what's going on over there, okay?
我希望你不要担心丝毫
Your party is going to be great.
你的派对会超赞
We got you a magician who's super...interesting.
我们给你安排了一个超有趣的魔术师
And we got your mom to acknowledge medical facts,
还有我们让你妈承认了医学事实
and you're gonna be eating a cake that has gluten in it,
你会吃一块含谷蛋白的蛋糕
no sugar, but, you know,
但是无糖的
I hear agave is pretty good.
我听说龙舌兰做甜味剂挺好的
And then, you know, you got four confirmed party guests
另外 会有四位客人来参加派对
of varying degrees of popularity.
他们的人气高低不等
And, you know, I know that doesn't sound
虽然听上去
like a-a big number, but--
人数不是很多 但是
Are you kidding?
开玩笑吧
That's the best number I've had since my party at the kibbutz.
继集体农场之后 这是人数最多的一次了
And those people were required by the Torah to come.
那次还是因为经书上要求他们必须参加
And truthfully, I really only care
老实讲 我真正在乎的其实就是
that my best friend will be there.
我最好的朋友会来参加
In case it's unclear...
怕你没听明白
I'm referring to you.
我指的就是你
Listen, Marcus, I got to talk to you about something.
马科斯 我有事要告诉你
I'm not gonna be able to be at your party.
你的派对我来不了了
You're--you're not?
你 你来不了
No, I really, really want to be there, man.
是的 我真的 真的很想来 哥儿们
But, see, Sam invited me to this gala.
但是 萨姆邀请我去参加一个宴会
And she's really special to me too.
而她对我来说也很特别
And so I told her I'd be there.
所以我答应她会去参加
You know, you and I will celebrate another time,
我们另找时间再庆祝一次
and it'll be like having two birthdays.
这样你就能过两次生日了
Oh, and in the meantime, I got you a pretty crazy gift
另外 我还给你准备了一个超赞的礼物
that I think is gonna make your mom freak.
我猜你妈看到了一定会疯掉
Do you want to open it now?
你想现在拆开吗
Thanks, Will. I'll--
谢谢 威尔 我
I'm gonna open it later.
我回头再拆吧
Better than the Kibbutz.
希望超过集体农场的那场派对
Whoa, this is insane.
这个集♥会♥好豪华啊
And you look ridiculously beautiful.
你今天也美得不像话
I thought you were gonna wear scrubs
我还以为你会穿着手术服
with some nice earrings, maybe a little rouge.
戴对精致的耳环 可能再抹点胭脂什么的
Okay, no woman has said "rouge" since 1954,
"胭脂"这个词自1954年后就过时了
but thank you.
不过 还是谢谢
I'm really glad that you're here.
你能来我真的很开心
Me too.
我也开心
Hey, not with all these people watching.
这么多人看着呢
Oh, I don't care who sees us.
我才不管 谁爱看就看去
My boss is here.
我老板也在呢
Dr. Sam.
萨姆医生
Well... look who finally brought a plus-one to the party.
看看 某人终于带了个伴儿来参加宴会了
Yeah, that's not a big deal, Bev.
是啊 这也没什么了不起的 贝芙
Oh, it's a huge deal.
这可是相当了不起啊
Everybody's checking you out, but, you know,
大家都在观察你呢
I'm the only one who'll say something.
但只有我会开口说出来
You're looking good, Will.
今天很帅啊 威尔
Oh, thank you, Bev. So are you.
谢谢 贝芙 你也很美
Thank you. And we will be dancing.
谢谢 回头跟我跳支舞吧
Oh, as long as it's a slow dance, I'm in.
只要是慢舞 一定奉陪
Oh. Be still my heart.
害得人家小鹿乱撞了
Let's go in. Come.
我们进去吧 来吧
Hi. Dr. Samantha Lake.
萨曼莎·雷克医生
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I can't be here.
我不能留在这儿
What do you mean?
什么意思
I got to go to Marcus' birthday party.
我得去参加马科斯的生日派对
But we're here.
但你人已经在这了
I told everyone you were coming.
我跟所有人都说了你会来
My boss is right over there.
我老板就在那边
I know, I know.
我知道 我知道
And I know how much this means to you.
我也知道这对你很重要
But his party is a total disaster, Sam,
但马科斯的派对惨不忍♥睹 萨姆
and it is all my fault.
而且都是我害的
Will, you know I like Marcus...
威尔 你知道我喜欢马科斯
a lot.
相当喜欢
And I love that you do things for him.
我也很欣赏你为他付出
But you always leave me to go do them,
但你总是撇下我去处理他的事
which is great for Marcus, and it's great for you,
这么做对马科斯和你都很好
but it's-- it's not so great for me.
但对我 就不太公平
I-I don't want to be the one that's always left alone.
我不想总当那个被撇下的人
You're 100% right.
你说得完全正确
I don't want you to be alone either.
我也不想撇下你独自一人
I never want you to be alone.
我从不希望让你孤孤单单
But this little guy, like, really needs me today,
但这小家伙今天真的很需要我
And I got to be there for him.
我得去支持他
I'm so sorry.
真的很抱歉
I-I am so sorry.
对不起
I just hope you understand.
希望你能理解
Please observe.
请看
There wasn't a flower. Now there's a flower!
原来没有花 现在有朵花啦
Nothing?
不好吗
All right, okay.
好吧
You know, I didn't fall in love with Andy.
其实我没爱上安迪
I saw Andini, master of illusion,
我有次看到魔术师安迪尼
doing magic down by pier 39,
在"39号♥码头"变魔术
And I thought, "That man needs me."
就想 我得帮帮这家伙
And look at him now.
你再看看他现在
He's a better man because of me.
多亏我 他大有长进啊
Still not the greatest illusionist, though.
可惜魔术变得还是不怎么样
Tell me about it. It's hard to watch.
不用说了 简直看不下去
Is this-- is this your card?
是这张吗 这张是你的牌吗
No, Andy.
不是 安迪
It's Andini, master of illusion.
是魔术师安迪尼
If you could call me that, that'd be great.
你最好能这么叫我
Is that your card? No, Andy.
是这张吗 不是 安迪
This is your card.
是这张
No. This is your card!
不是 是这张
No, it's not. It is your card!
不是这张 就是这张
Okay? It is! Is this your card?
就是 你的牌是这张吗
Will, you're here!
威尔 你来啦
The party is saved!
派对有救了
Great. Two crappy magicians.
真好 两个破魔术师
What? Let's go.
什么 走吧
Yeah, we're out of here.
没错 我们走了
Worst party ever, Marcus.
史上最糟派对 马科斯
And so it continues.
厄运继续
Okay, hold on, kids. I'm in charge now.
等着 孩子 现在我管事
Back to the table right now.
都回到桌子那里去
Who wants to see me pull a rabbit out of this hat?
谁想看我从这帽子里拉出一只兔子
You're not gonna do it.
你不行
In the name of magic,
以魔术之名
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表