剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Hi. Veronica.
嗨 我叫维罗妮卡
Veronica.
维罗妮卡
Ice luges, that's so...
冰块酒槽 这还真是...
Totally wild. Juvenile.
太疯狂了 幼稚
Wildly juvenile, yeah.
幼稚得疯狂
I don't even know what I'm doing here.
我都不知道我在这儿干嘛
Right? Like, ice luges, really?
是吗 还玩冰块酒槽
What, are we at a frat party? We're adults.
这是大学生联谊吗 我们都是成人了
It's so immature. Right.
太不成熟了 对啊
And what kind of jerk brings a kid to a party like this?
哪个蠢蛋还把孩子带到派对上来
Oh, that's so wrong.
那也太傻了
Hey, because we're here,
不过既然来了
why don't we go to that juvenile, silly,
不如我们就去那个幼稚愚蠢
pointless ice luge and have a drink?
又无聊的酒槽那边喝一杯吧
Sure. Beautiful.
当然可以 太好了
or we could go to the chocolate fountain this way.
还是来这边的巧克力喷泉吧
Will! It's better than that way.
威尔 比那边好玩
Will! Will!
威尔 威尔
Will, I have shocking news!
威尔 告诉你个大新闻
The mermaid is smoking a cigarette!
那个美人鱼在抽烟
And she uses the f-word a lot.
她还老说脏话
Wait, you two know each other?
等等 你们俩认识吗
I'm Marcus. We're best friends.
我叫马科斯 我们是铁哥们
Best friends? Oh, that is so dear.
铁哥们 没那么亲吧
Yeah, see, I saw him earlier,
是这样的 我之前看他一个人
and as a concerned citizen,
作为一个仁爱的公民
I kind of took him under my wing, right, bud?
我就照顾他一下了 对吧兄弟
Wow. That is so kind of you.
你人真好啊
Well, technically, we're neighbors,
确切地讲 我们是邻居
But I'd say we're a whole lot closer than that.
但我觉得我们比邻居更亲密
Will and my mom fight a lot, but I think that may be
威尔和我妈总是闹矛盾 不过我觉得
because of some deep-seated animal attraction.
那是因为某种强烈的动物般的吸引吧
Wait, you brought him here?
等等 是你带他来的吗
Will you define "Brought"?
"带"是啥意思
I need you to help me do a nut check.
我想让你帮我做坚果检查
What? A nut check, Will.
啥 坚果检查 威尔
Okay, we are nowhere near that close, man.
好吧 我们根本还没熟到那个份上
At parties, my mom always takes me around
我妈总是在派对上带着我
to check on which hors d'oeuvres have nuts.
检查哪些点心里面含有坚果
You're 11 years old, okay?
你已经11岁了好吗
You're old enough to check your own nuts.
你可以自己测试坚果
And besides, I am talking to...
何况我还在跟...
Great. She's gone. Awesome.
很好 她走了 衰惨了
I know, finally. Some us time.
我知道 终于只剩我们俩了
You wanna see a really long trail of ants?
你想看蚂蚁排长队吗
No, I don't!
不 我不想
Dude, you cannot ever come up to another dude
哥们 你永远不能在另一个哥们
when he's talking to a girl.
跟女孩聊天的时候打扰他
You got it? It's Bro Code.
懂了吗 这是兄弟法则
Bro Code?
兄弟法则
What about you were supposed to meet me
那你早在20分钟之前就应该去
at the main cage 20 minutes ago?
大笼子那边找我
Isn't that in the bro code?
那个不也是兄弟法则吗
I thought we were going to this party together, Will.
我还以为我们要一起享受这个派对的 威尔
You know what? Forget it.
告诉你 没戏了
Whoa, Marcus. Come back.
马科斯 回来
No, it's fine.
不 我没事
Like you said, I can do my own nut check.
是你说的 我可以自己检查坚果
Oh, my god! Welcome, welcome.
我的天哪 欢迎欢迎
"Okay!" How is that? I'm sorry.
好噶 学得怎么样 对不起
I'm sorry about that.
对不起
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Isn't that what you say?
对不起 对不起 这不是你的口头禅吗
I'm sorry. - He says that.
抱歉了 他就是这么说的
No, I'm sorry about this guy.
不好意思这家伙
Hi, I'm Will. How you doing?
嗨 我是威尔 你好
This is Andy. This is T.J..
这位是安迪 这位是T.J.
We are huge fans,
我们是你的忠实粉丝
and this is just the sickest event, man.
这场派对真是太赞了
This is so cool. Oh, thank you, man.
好酷 谢谢你 兄弟
It's all about the American Diabetes Association.
这一切都是为了美国糖尿病协会
Just trying to do a little good in this world, you know?
为这个世界做点好事
Nice one, man.
很崇高的事业
Yeah, diabetes is awesome, man.
糖尿病很可怕
No. You got a visual lately?
不 你刚才对视过了吗
Visual? What?
对视什么 什么啊
A visual. Visual...
对视... 对视...
What the hell?
搞什么飞机
Will! Will! Will!
威尔 威尔 威尔
Who's Gil?
吉尔是谁啊
You gonna handle this situation, Gil?
你能把这事儿搞定的吧 吉尔
Yep.
当然
Okay, this is high.
这里好高
This is high.
好高啊
Will! Will! My body's given up on me.
威尔 威尔 我的身体投降了
It's gone into full survival mode.
它已经完全开启求生模式了
I never thought I'd die like this.
我从没想过要以这种方式死掉
This is no big deal, buddy, all right?
没什么大不了的 哥们
I'm just gonna come out there and I'm gonna get you.
我现在就过来 然后抓住你
Do not come out here. Don't shake the board.
别过来 别晃跳板
Don't worry, all right?
别担心
Now just...
现在只要
Oh, my god! I'm sorry! I shook the board!
天啊 对不起 我晃跳板了
I shook the board.
我晃跳板了
I'm really sorry. All right.
真对不起 好吧
What I want you to do is turn around slowly.
我要你慢慢地转过来
Slowly...
慢慢地
Slowly... good.
慢慢 好
Now reach out. I'm gonna grab your hand.
现在伸手给我 我会抓住你的手
Grab my... grab my...grab! Grab!
抓住我的 抓住我的 抓住
Oh, my God!
天啊
Are you okay?
你没事吧
This is it, Will.
就这样吧 威尔
This is where I will live out the rest of my days.
我就这样度过余生吧
Gil, you got this? Yeah, Gil.
吉尔 你没事吧 是啊 吉尔
I'm scared, Will.
我好怕 威尔
I'm feeling feelings I don't have colors for.
我现在的感受是从没经历过的
Jump! Get off!
跳啊 跳下来
Do it! Jump!
快跳 跳啊
Shut up.
闭嘴
Just block... block those people out.
别受那些人的干扰
Just listen to me.
就只听我说
Listen to the soothing sound of my voice, okay?
听我舒缓的声音 好吗
I've heard your voice. It says I'm in the way.
我已经听过了 你说我碍事
Marcus, look at me.
马科斯 看着我
I wasn't a good friend to you today, all right?
今天我这个好朋友很不称职
But one thing I know for sure is you are not in the way.
但我很确定一点 你不碍事
Okay.
好吧
Thanks, Will.
谢谢你 威尔
All right, we're gonna do this.
好 现在我们这么做
Take my hand.
抓住我的手
Yes! Okay.
对 好
Now inch up. Good. Perfect.
现在一点点起来 很好 非常好
Perfect. Okay, come on.
非常好 加油
Here we go, man.
就这样 哥们
If there's one thing I learned today,
今天要是学到了什么教训
I am not cut out for the high dive.
那就是我不是玩高台跳水的料
I'm just not that guy.
就是没那个天分
I'm the guy who hangs out at the kiddie pool all day,
我就适合在儿童泳池玩一整天
stays out of trouble.
不惹麻烦
Marcus, wait.
马科斯 等等
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表