剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Hold on a second. Wait a minute.
等一下 等一下
There was one thing that you wanted
你今天来这儿
when you walked in here today, right?
其实想做一件事 对吧
And that was the high dive board.
就是想玩高台跳水
Y-you wanted it!
你想过的吧
Yeah.
是的
And you may never have this chance again.
而且过了这村 可能就没这店了
I mean, there are very few high diving boards anymore.
我是说 现在高台跳水板很少见的
Probably cause they're springboards to certain death.
可能因为玩这个等于玩命
Well, there's also one wedge in your feelings wheel
你的情绪盘里还有一格
that you have never colored in.
你从没涂过色
Total exuberance. Total exuberance.
极致刺♥激♥ 极致刺♥激♥
Okay, now, it's totally up to you, all right?
好吧 现在完全看你自己的决定
You can walk down that ladder...
你可以走下楼梯
or you can go for it.
或者去搏一把
Oh! Marcus!
马科斯
Marcus?
马科斯
I did it, Will! I did it!
我做到了 威尔 我做到了
Total exuberance!
极致刺♥激♥
You gotta do it, Will! Oh, no, no, no.
你也得试试 威尔 不 算了
Total exuberance. Share it with me, Will.
极致刺♥激♥啊 和我共享吧 威尔
I'll be blue, you'll be yellow. Together we'll make green!
我涂蓝色 你涂黄色 在一起就是绿色
And we'll make green!
在一起就是绿色
We did it, Marcus!
我们做到了 马科斯
We did it!
我们做到了
I think this is a hug moment.
我觉得现在该抱抱
I don't know, buddy. Hugging in water is super hard.
我不知道 哥们 在水里抱抱超难的
Okay. All right.
好吧
Okay, let's get changed before your mom gets...
我们得在你妈回来前赶紧换衣
Okay, there she is. All right,
好吧 她来了
bro code. Remember?
兄弟法则 记得吧
Bro code.
兄弟法则
Hi. Hi.
你好啊 你好
I really need to talk to you about something.
我真有点儿事要跟你谈谈
Did you go swimming?
你去游泳了吗
Uh... Oh, yeah.
呃 对啊
Yeah, I thought we should get some sun, you know?
我想我们需要晒晒太阳 你懂吧
It's not good to sit in front of screens all day, I think.
我觉得 一整天都坐在屏幕前不太好
How was your playdate?
玩得开心吗
Uh...good.
挺好的
Really?
真的吗
No. It was great!
不 简直是太棒了
I did my own nut check! I became a man!
我自己做了坚果检查 我成为了男子汉
I met a mermaid!
我还遇见了美人鱼
She wasn't actually a mermaid.
她不是真的美人鱼
She was a video ho!
她其实是MV性感女郎
I'm sorry, will.
对不起 威尔
Bro code aside, I cannot lie to my mother.
兄弟法则得靠边 我不能跟我妈撒谎
Yeah, I picked up on that.
我已经了解了
May I talk to you in private, please?
我能私下跟你谈谈吗
Where did you take my son?
你把我儿子带去哪了
You said if something came up, I should bring Marcus with me.
是你说的 我如果有事可以带马科斯去
For asiagos, not video hoes.
是吃艾斯阿格芝士 不是去看性感女郎
How could you take him to a party with prostitutes?
你怎么能带他去有妓♥女♥的派对
Oh, no, video hoes are actually not prostitutes.
事实上 MV性感女郎不是妓♥女♥
It's a... the "ho" is silent.
女郎什么的 只是个称呼而已
See, the fact that you know that means that
你对这些事了如指掌 只证明了
you're even more of a giant twit than I'd previously thought.
你比我之前想的还要混♥蛋♥
From now on, we're just neighbors, okay?
从现在起 我们只是邻居了 行吗
You stay out of our lives, and we'll stay out of yours.
你别介入我们的生活 我们亦然
That sounds good. Hello?
听起来不错 你好
Who? The Nomadic Company? I don't even...
找谁 流浪公♥司♥吗 我根本没...
Oh, my God! W-w... put it on hold!
我的天 等一等
Put 'em on hold! Uh, excuse me.
让他们等一下 不好意思
May I put you on hold for one moment?
您能稍等片刻吗
Thank you so much. I'll be right back.
谢谢你 我马上回来
Uh, just in my interview today,
今天我面试的时候
I-I might have said that you were the founder and CEO
我好像说了 你是流浪公♥司♥的
of the Nomadic Company.
创始人和CEO
And that we were the world's leading supplier
我们是全球领先的
of organic staplers,
环保无针订书机供应商
and that I was the wind beneath your wings.
而且我曾是你的得力助手
Wow. I mean, shame on you.
你真是太无♥耻♥了
You lied. But you told me to lie.
你撒谎了 是你让我撒谎的
So let me just get this straight.
让我顺顺思路
You want this "giant twit" to bail you out?
你想让我这个"混♥蛋♥" 帮你解围是吗
I'm gonna need an apology.
那我需要一个道歉
You want me to apologize to you?
你想让我给你道歉吗
Oh, yeah. To me. I did a good thing today.
是的 给我道歉 我今天做了件好事
I mean, it was partly bad.
虽然也有部分不好的
It was- it almost became very bad.
而且差点变得十分糟糕
But the fact is, Marcus had the time of his life,
但事实上 马科斯受益良多
and he needed that.
这正是他所需的
He needed to experience total exuberance.
他需要体会极致刺♥激♥的感觉
I trusted you not to take him to a party with alcohol
我信赖你 不是让你带他去充斥着酒精
and mermaid video hoes and god knows what else.
性感美人鱼 鬼知道还有什么的派对
Live leopards. And that wasn't an apology, no.
还有活生生的豹子 但这不是道歉
All right. Maybe you were a little right.
好吧 你可能有一点点对的地方
And maybe I shouldn't micromanage every second
也许我不该在离开马科斯的时候
that I'm not with Marcus.
对他之前每一分一秒都事无巨细的督查
And you know, he probably does need
他也许真的需要
to experience total exuberance.
体会极致刺♥激♥的感觉
And maybe I should lie a little bit on my resume
也许我应该像其他美国好公民一样
like every other good American citizen.
在自己的简历上撒点小谎
If you'll excuse me, I have a call.
如果你不介意的话 我接个电♥话♥
I'm so sorry about the delay.
不好意思 耽误你这么久
I was in the middle of an intense negotiation.
我这边在进行激烈的谈判
Sorry. You'd like to hear about Fiona Bowa.
不好意思 你想知道菲欧娜·博华的情况
I don't even know where to begin.
我不知道该从何说起
But I gotta tell you,
但我得告诉你
she was the wind beneath my wings.
她曾经是我的得力助手
That's right, yeah. um...
就是这样 是的
The air right underneath those wings.
她给了我许多重要的帮助
She's odd, that's for sure.
她有点古怪 这倒是真的
Really? Thank you.
真的吗 谢谢
I got a job! I got a job!
我找到工作了 找到工作了
I did it! I did it! I did it!
我做到了 真的做到了
Oh, my God, that's awesome!
我的天 这太棒了
I know! We have to celebrate!
是吧 我们得庆祝一下
Yeah!
必须的
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表