剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
It could be soapstone.
也可能是皂石
You know, whatever it is,
不管是什么材料
the craftsmanship is impeccable.
这工艺可真是无可挑剔啊
I'm sorry, Marcus.
对不起 马科斯
I truly am.
真的很抱歉
But you don't know my sisters.
但你不了解我的姐♥妹♥们♥
There's only one way out of here.
要出去 只有一个办法
Ew, no.
不是啦
I took these peanuts from the pantry.
我从食品储藏柜里拿了些花生
We each eat one, together.
我俩各吃一枚 一起
I never thought tonight would end with a suicide pact.
我从没想到今晚要以集♥体♥自♥杀♥收场
But you're right.
不过你说得对
This is the only way.
这是唯一的办法
And I want to let you know
我想告诉你
that it was really nice meeting you.
真的很高兴认识你
Really? Yeah.
真的 是的
You're nice. you're nice too, Marcus.
你人很好 你也很好 马科斯
You know,
其实
there is another way out of here.
要出去 还有一个办法
We could fly. We could lie.
我们可以飞 我们可以撒谎
Wait, did you just say "Fly"? I said "Lie."
等下 你说的"飞"吗 我是说"撒谎"
That's better.
"撒谎"更好
Everything has an explanation, okay?
一切都可以解释
I don't want to hear it. I'm gonna leave.
我不想听 我要走了
No, no, no. No, no.
别别别 别走
We finally have even numbers. Please.
好不容易凑成偶数的 求求你
Andy, let it go. Game night is over.
安迪 算了吧 游戏之夜结束了
I will not let it go.
我不会就这么算了
All right, everybody just sit the hell down.
所有人都给我坐下
I'm going to tell everyone what is going on.
我来向大家解释一切
Please sit down. Fine.
请坐下 好吧
All right, stay standing. That's fine.
就这么站着 也行
Okay, here's the deal.
是这样的
I am not in love with Fiona,
我没爱上菲欧娜
not even a little.
一丁点儿都没有
I only said that, so T.J. would back off.
我那么说 T.J.才可能放弃
What? Why?
什么 为什么
Because he hates the idea of me dating one of his friends.
因为他不想看到我跟任何一个他的朋友拍拖
That's not true.
才不是
It's because he's not good enough for you, Fiona.
是因为他配不上你 菲欧娜
Dude, harsh.
哥儿们 过分了啊
You are a competition.
有人拿你打赌了
As T.J. said,
T.J.说的
whoever bags Fiona gets the belt.
谁泡到菲欧娜 就能得到那个腰带
Oh, my God. Disgusting.
天啊 真恶心
Dude, now neither one of us is gonna get to have sex with her.
哥儿们 现在我们俩谁也别想上她了
Dude, I never wanted to have sex with her.
哥儿们 我从来不想上她
I wanted to have sex with her.
我想上的是她
Not--not for a belt.
不是 不是为了赢腰带
Not--not as a conquest.
不是 不是把你当战利品
I-I-I--
我 我 我
I just-- I have feelings for you.
我就是 我对你有感觉
And I'm sorry, Fiona. I really am.
对不起 菲欧娜 真的很抱歉
I didn't--you're too cool to be the conquest
我不是...你当战利品太可惜了
of some douche bag.
尤其是对于那种混球来说
Douche bag! Come on.
混球 来啊
Oh, T.J.
T.J.
Come on. Not on game night!
来啊 不准在游戏之夜打架
Andy! Not on game night!
安迪 不准在游戏之夜打架
No biting! Ow!
不准咬人
Thank you both for coming. Bye.
谢谢你们俩过来 再见
Laurie, did you see Sam's face when she left?
劳丽 你看到萨姆走时脸上的表情了吗
Get out of my house, you game night assassin.
滚出我家 你个游戏之夜凶手
Okay, okay.
好吧
Listen, buddy, man,
老兄
I'm sorry I ruined your chances of getting lucky.
很抱歉破坏了你中奖的几率
Oh, it's not over yet.
还没结束呢
Hey, honey. Forget it, Andy.
宝贝 别想了 安迪
So did you do it?
你们接吻了吗
We totally kissed.
必须吻过了
Right, Marcus? Yeah.
对不 马科斯 是啊
Our lips pressed together and everything.
我们的嘴唇辗转相缠
You didn't kiss. Yeah, you're liars.
你们没吻过 是啊 你们撒谎
We are not. We kissed.
我们没有 我们吻过了
Yeah, who knows what kind of microorganisms were transferred?
是啊 也不知道传递了什么微生物呢
Fine.
好吧
If you kissed,
如果你们吻过了
then it'd be totally no big deal if you kissed again.
那再吻一次也不是什么大事
Fine. Huh?
好吧 什么
We'll just do it again,
我们再吻一次
just like we did in there a minute ago.
就像一分钟前在里面一样
Oh, I don't think-- I think--
我不这样想 我觉得
They did it!
他们真的接吻了
Oh, my Gosh.
我的天
Wow, that was-- ew.
真的好恶心
My first kiss.
我的初吻
My third kiss.
我的第三个吻
How'd things go with your lady?
你和那姑娘怎么样了
Not-not so well.
不太好
Really? Yeah.
是吗 是啊
So how old were you when you got your first kiss?
你的初吻发生在什么时候
14 or 15.
十四或十五岁吧
Don't worry about it, buddy. It'll happen soon enough.
别担心 兄弟 你的马上也会来
11. What?
十一岁 什么
Oh, that's right. Details aren't important.
就是这样 不过细节不重要
But let's just say I'm a man now.
这么说吧 我已经是个男人了
Oh, that's my mom. Don't rat me out.
那是我妈妈 别告我的密
Just a minute.
马上就来
Oh, yeah. Just come right in.
直接进来吧
Oh, no, I will. No problem.
我来了 没关系
Um, a lot happened tonight,
今晚发生了许多事
So I think we should have some words.
我觉得我们该谈谈
Yeah. No, you're welcome.
是啊 不对 不客气
For? For defending your honor.
为了什么 维护你的尊严
What? No.
什么 不是吧
No, those were not the words that I was thinking of.
不 我刚刚想说的不是这些
You pretended to be in love with me.
你假装爱上了我
Again, you're welcome. Okay.
再说一遍 不用谢 好吧
I've been taking care of myself for a very long time now
我照顾自己已经有很长一段时间了
With only a few minor hiccups along the way,
期间也只出过几次小问题
been doing a fairly good job of it.
这方面我一直做得很好
So next time someone wants to take me out
所以如果下次有人想约我出去
and have sex with me to win a belt,
或想和我做♥爱♥来赢条腰带
just tell me.
直接告诉我就好
Yeah, no. I hear that.
好的 我知道了
I got that. Okay.
我明白了 好的
Well, good night. Good night, Fiona.
那晚安 晚安 菲欧娜
In your own very misguided way,
虽然你的处理方法不对
you did do an honorable thing tonight, Will,
但你今晚的确做了件可敬的事 威尔
and thank you.
谢谢你
Did you just look at my boobs again?
你刚刚是不是又盯着我胸部看了
No, I did not. Yes, you did.
不 我没有 不 你明明有
Get over yourself. Get out of here.
别自以为是了 走吧走吧
Good God.
我的天
One-track mind.
男人都一个德行
Okay, Fiona.
好吧 菲欧娜
I did take a glance at the boobs again.
我的确又瞄了一眼你的胸部
They're solid, okay?
它们很坚挺 好吗
Well, that just derailed the entire speech I had planned.
好吧 这完全毁了我原本想说的话
I-I can't-- I--
我不能 我
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表