剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
All right, don't tell me you want cheerios
如果你不想吃麦圈的话
if you don't want cheerios, okay?
就别问我要 好吗
Here, come on. Take the cheerios.
来 把麦圈拿去
I'm not gonna... do you want 'em?
我不会...你想要吗
I gotta feed you. Come on, take it.
我会喂你的 快 拿去
Here. Take some cheerios.
来 拿一点麦圈
Take it.
拿去
How's the baby?
宝宝怎么样了
Dude, it's not taking it, man.
老兄 这家伙不吃
Its name is Jonah,
他叫乔纳
and raising a child is the greatest honor
抚养孩子是人一生中
a person could have, so take care of him.
最伟大的荣誉 所以看好他
Oh, my god, a hot woman with a cello.
我的天呐 一个拿大提琴的辣妹
Take this. Why?
拿好 为什么
Just take it! Where are you going?
赶紧拿好 你要去哪儿
"Cello."
琴好
Never heard that one.
头一次听人这么打招呼
I'm gonna be honest with you right now.
我跟你说实话吧
I am a cello freak, okay?
我是一个大提琴狂
I'm obsessed with cellos.
我痴迷于大提琴
So it's one thing to be, like, the most beautiful woman ever,
所以 美艳无双是一回事
but then to pull a cello out of your car...
但接着你从车里拿出了一把大提琴
That's really nice, but I'm kind of...
真美好 但是我有点
Oh, you don't believe me. No, I...
你不相信我 不 我
Okay, my favorite cello pieces ever...
我最爱的大提琴曲
Kabalevsky's #2 in "G" major.
卡巴列夫斯基的二号♥G大调协奏曲
It's dark, it's brooding, and it's virtuosic.
忧郁 深远而富有艺术性
D'albert, "C," opus 96,
达尔伯特的C调作品96号♥
lyrical, mellow, haunting...
抒情 柔和 萦绕于心
But the greatest of all is the Dvorak concerto...
但是最棒的还是德沃夏克的协奏曲
In "B" minor.
B小调
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
So I say again, "Cello."
所以请容许我再说一遍 琴好
"Cello." I'm Will.
琴好 我是威尔
I'm Dakota, and I'm late.
我叫达珂塔 我现在迟到了
Oh, yeah, I'm late too.
我也迟到了
You're a single dad?
你是单身爸爸吗
A single dad? Yeah.
单身爸爸 对
Yeah, I am.
是的 我就是
Well, hi. Come on.
你好 快来吧
We're both late.
我们都迟到了
So, Will, we encourage people
威尔 我们很鼓励大家
to just jump right in and share.
中途加入 和我们分享他的经历
Really? I was hoping to observe.
真的吗 我只想围观下
Just sort of enjoy everyone else's problems.
我比较享受听取他人的问题
What's your child's name?
你的孩子叫什么
My...my little guy?
我们家的小不点吗
Yeah.
对
Jonah.
乔纳
Lovely. It's very traditional.
真可爱 名字很传统
And what's your relationship like?
那你们的关系如何
What do you two do together?
你们俩通常在一起干什么呢
What don't we do?
我们不做什么呢
Um, we talk.
我们经常交谈
Yeah. We hang.
一起闲逛
We do all sorts of activities together.
一起做各种活动
Skiing, surfing, skydiving.
滑雪 冲浪 跳伞
You let your child jump out of an air plane?
你让你家孩子从飞机上跳下来
Oh, well, we were... we were low.
我们 我们飞得比较低
It was a very low flight.
飞行高度非常低
You know, we were barely aviated.
我们几乎没坐过飞机
You know what I mean?
你们懂我的意思吧
He was sick.
他得病了
Sickly.
非常严重
So I was trying to cheer him up.
所以我想让他高兴起来
Oh, what does he have?
他得了什么病
Leukemia.
白血病
I'm so sorry.
真抱歉
God.
天呐
Is he okay?
他还好吗
Well, they said that western medicine,
他们说 西药
you know, couldn't... couldn't save him. So...
治不好他
I took him to Africa to a healer.
所以我带他去非洲找了个术士
Sweat lodges, voodoo dolls,
蒸汗棚屋 伏都布偶
animal sacrifices... the works, you know.
牲畜祭祀 各种仪式
And it worked, you know.
结果起效了
Yeah, the cancer's gone.
是的 癌症被治愈了
Yeah. It was a lot of work, but...
真的 虽然负担沉重
caring for a child is the greatest honor a person can have.
但照顾孩子是一个人能做的最光荣的事
I just want to let you know
你得搞清楚
I am not a hooker.
我可不是妓♥女♥
Great, so this is...
太好了 所以说
This is free?
这是免费的
I'm raising two girls all on my own.
我自己也有两个女儿要养
I have rehearsals in the afternoons.
每天下午都要排练
Eight performances a week... Okay.
每周还有八场演出 是吗
And my schedule's really tight.
我的日程相当紧张
So when the mood hits, I say just go for it.
所以当性致来了 我就及时行乐
Okay, that's a philosophy I can get behind.
有道理 我在你身后挺你
And on top of.
在上面也行
I'd really love to meet Jonah sometime.
我真想什么时候见见乔纳
He must be an amazing kid.
他肯定是个很棒的孩子
You can stop by any time.
随时欢迎你来
Just pop over?
不打招呼也行
I'd love to pop over!
我就喜欢搞突然袭击
Hold on. That's me.
等等 我的电♥话♥
Are you serious?
搞什么飞机
This isn't good.
不好了
What? It looks like my daughter
怎么了 我的女儿好像
had a little skirmish at school.
在学校里不听话
Bye, Will!
再见 威尔
Dakota?
达珂塔
Dakota! Whoa, whoa, whoa!
达珂塔 等等
I need your number! Dakota!
你的电♥话♥号♥码 达珂塔
Dakota, Dakota.
达珂塔 达珂塔
I need your number. I need your number.
我要你的号♥码 告诉我你的号♥码
You're hot. I need your number.
你太性感了 我要你的号♥码
Oh! Okay. Yeah, just your number.
哦对 就一个号♥码
Thanks. Sorry.
谢谢 不好意思
Yeah. Here you go.
没事 好了
Okay, cool, bye.
真好 再见
Hey, Will.
威尔
I owe you one.
我欠你一回
And by one, you mean...
你是说欠我一个
You mean an orgasm.
性高♥潮♥吗
Hello. Welcome to the neighborhood.
你好 欢迎搬到这里来
Oh, yeah. Yeah. It's very friendly here.
是啊 这里的人们都很友善
Casual dress code.
穿衣风格也很随意
Perhaps we could do this when there's
等你不再像这样晃荡的时候
less of you flopping about.
我们再正式见面吧
Excuse me.
不好意思
Oh, how nice to see you clothed.
看到你穿衣服了真好
Yeah, I had a, uh,
是啊 我
I had a situation.
我当时出了点状况
Yes, you were owed an orgasm.
是啊 有人还欠你一个性高♥潮♥呢
And I'm gonna collect. Don't worry.
我会要回来的 不用担心
So I know we only just met...
我们这才见面
Well, you did see me in my underwear, so...
其实你已经见过我穿内♥裤♥的样子了
Yes, I did.
是啊
I did.
没错
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表