剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
You gotta take those off right now.
快把这些拿下来 马上
There's a crazy vegan lady next door,
隔壁有个素食主义疯婆娘
And there's a northerly wind.
现在还是刮的北风
Mm. Hey, dad. How are the steaks coming? I am starving.
老爸 牛排怎么还不来 我饿死了
Marcus, no!
马科斯 不要
Who's Marcus? What...what is she talking about?
谁是马科斯 她...她在说什么
Why did she call your son Marcus?
她为什么把你儿子叫做马科斯
Your son? He's my son.
你儿子 他是我儿子
Will, what is she talking about?
威尔 她在说什么
You used him.
你利用了他
You forced him to eat meat
你强迫他吃肉
so that you could have sex with her.
这样你好和她上♥床♥
It sounds bad when you say it like that.
你这么说感觉好糟糕
Jackass.
混♥蛋♥
Girls, come on.
孩子们 过来
Girls, we're leaving.
我们要走了
Psychopath.
变♥态♥
Come on, over the fence.
过来 跨过栅栏
Climb up. Are we still on for ribs?
爬过来 我还有肉排吃吗
No, you are not still on for ribs.
不 你不会有肉排吃了
But we're friends.
可我们是朋友
You're not friends, Marcus.
你们根本不是朋友 马科斯
Yes, we are.
我们是朋友
He used you. That is not what friends do.
他利用了你 那可不是朋友做的事
Come on, Will. Tell her.
威尔 告诉她
We're friends.
我们是朋友
Come on.
来吧
I'm sorry.
我很抱歉
You know, I actually... I really do think
你知道吗 我真的...真的觉得
it's for the best.
这样是最好的
I mean, the kid kept coming around,
那小孩一直过来玩
He's gonna start feeling attached,
这样他逐渐就会有感情依赖
and I just can't get that attached right now.
可现在的我还不想拥有这种依赖关系
Oh, of course not.
当然不能有
Yeah, I got too much going on.
我还有很多事情要做
Very busy man.
大忙人呢
What?
什么
What?
什么啊
Dude, this is your M.O.
伙计 你就是这样的人
You never let yourself care. You're that guy.
你从不关心别人 这就是你
That's not who I am.
我才不是这样的人
Of course it is.
是的 你就是
All right, the second a relationship gets too serious,
一旦感情开始变得认真了
you're gone.
你就逃之夭夭
The first fight your band has, you quit.
你的乐队第一次意见不合 你就退出了
You never give anything a chance.
你从来不给别人第二次机会
Now this weird neighbor kid starts caring about you,
现在这个隔壁的怪小孩 开始关心你了
which I can't understand at all,
虽然我完全不明白是为什么
and good-bye.
你就说拜拜了
You know what sucks about not having anyone you care about?
你知道所谓漠不关心最糟心的是什么吗
You don't have anyone you care about.
那就是你根本没有对象可关心
Just...I'm just gonna go play with these guys.
我还是去和我的孩子们玩吧
Yeah. Yeah. What's up, guys?
小伙子们 玩得开心吗
Your brother wants to play too.
你弟弟也想玩呢
You ready?
准备好了吗
Fill it up a little more.
再把它填平一点
One, two... Two plus one.
一 二 二加一
Three.
三
A cappella?
无伴奏清唱
Oh, no. Oh, no.
不行不行
Andy!
安迪
What? Andy!
怎么了 安迪
Hey, I thought I told you to stay away from my son.
我记得我跟你说了 离我儿子远一点
Or are you here to seduce some other boy?
不然难道你是来这诱拐其他男孩的
Okay, that sounded darker than I intended it to.
好吧 这话比我预想的略阴暗了一些
You need to stop marcus from doing this.
你必须阻止马科斯表演这个
This is going to be humiliating for him.
他会遭受羞辱的
What, as opposed to putting him in a tiara?
那给他戴王冠就不是羞辱吗
You cannot let him do this.
你得阻止他
It is social suicide.
不然他以后就没脸见人了
And for the record, I did not force Marcus to eat meat.
另外澄清一下 我没有强迫马科斯吃肉
He likes meat. He loves it.
他爱吃肉 他爱死肉了
He's a carnivore.
他就是一肉食动物
You do not want to be in a plane crash in the Andes
要是马科斯坐的飞机在安第斯山脉坠机
when Marcus is on board.
难不成你想让他活活饿死吗
If you're not gonna stop this, I will.
如果你不去阻止他 那我去
Hi. Nice to meet you. Andy!
你好 很高兴见到你 安迪
Marcus. What are you doing here?
马科斯 你来干什么
Now performing One Direction's What Makes You Beautiful,
下面是「单向组合」的「为何你如此美丽」
Marcus Bowa.
表演者马科斯·博华
Marcus, look, I don't think this is a good idea.
马科斯 听我说 我看你还是别唱了
Marcus Bowa. You won't be my mom's friend,
马科斯·博华 你和我妈妈做不成朋友
and my singing makes her happy.
而我的歌♥声令她快乐
Marcus. Marcus, don't go out there.
马科斯 马科斯 别上场
So just walk away from it, huh?
临阵退缩 是吧
Figures that would be your advice.
这就是你给的建议
Marcus, do not go out there. I am serious.
马科斯 不要上场 我是认真的
I don't want you to get hurt.
我不想让你受伤
You're talking to me like we're friends.
说得我们好像朋友一样
We're not friends, remember?
我们的友谊早完蛋了 记得吗
Marcus. Marcus.
马科斯 马科斯
Nice sweater, loser.
毛衣不错啊 笨蛋
This song is dedicated to my best friend,
这首歌♥献给我最好的朋友
My mom.
我的妈妈
hi, baby.
宝贝 我在这里
You suck.
难听死了
Look, it's dork direction.
这是「呆」向组合吧
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
好哦 好哦
If you... Don't touch that.
你能...别碰
Here, take $20, okay? Sure.
给你二十块总可以了吧 好吧
Just watch. I used to be you.
看着吧 我也干过这一行
I know exactly what I'm doing.
我知道该怎么做
And go smoke. Thumb to do smoke.
上烟雾 打手势
Yeah! Whoo!
太棒啦
Yeah!
耶
Friends?
还是朋友吗
A rack of ribs?
你还给我吃排骨吗
Double rack of ribs.
给你吃双份的
Come on.
好啦
Let's go. We gotta go.
走啦 退场
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表