剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
why would they have asked me for an interview?
为什么他们要叫我面试呢
I don't know, but you need to take a step
我不知道 但你得有所行动
closer to the world that we're all living in and just lie.
来靠近我们这个真实世界 就撒个谎
I don't lie. Everyone lies.
我不撒谎 每个人都撒谎
Not I. Okay, George Washington.
不包括我 乔治·华盛顿
That rebel. Still bitter?
那个叛徒 还怀恨在心吗
This is my feelings wheel.
这是我的情绪盘
Because we're hanging out together,
因为咱们可以一起玩
I'm coloring in "Excited," "Comforted," and "Fulfilled."
我给"兴奋" "舒适"和"满足"上了色
I'm totally fulfilled.
我相当满足
Will, stop!
威尔 住手
You're coloring in "Total exuberance."
你在"极致刺♥激♥"上涂了颜色
You can't do that.
你不能这么做
I've never experienced total exuberance.
我从没感受过极致刺♥激♥
Lil Jon...T.J....
小...约...T.J....
Charity... pool...
慈善... 泳池...
Okay, h-hold on. Hold on.
好的 好的 淡定
Little Jonh is having a-a charity pool party...
小约翰要举办一个慈善泳池派对
Yes! and T.J. got us on the list?
对 T.J.把我们也列入了名单吗
Yes! Yes! Yes!
对 好 好
Yes!
好
No...
不
Hey, Andy, want to feelings wheel with us?
安迪 一起玩情绪盘吗
I'd love to do that, but I gotta go to a party
我很想玩 但我要去参加派对了
with rock stars and supermodels
被摇滚明星和超模围绕
and ice luges, so I'll see you guys.
还有冰块酒槽 回见啦
Hey, hold on. Hold on.
别走啊 别走
You're married with kids.
你已婚已育
I'm unmarried without kids.
我未婚未育
By all rights, I should be the one going to the party.
怎么说也得是我去参加派对
So I'll pay you 50 bucks to stay here and watch the kid.
我付你50块在这儿看孩子
Okay, 60 bucks.
好吧 60块
I'm gonna send you some pics of me and women
我会给你发我跟那些
that I have no business talking to.
跟我谈天说地的美女们的合影的
Andy, you know I live for these parties!
安迪 你知道我是为派对而生的
Bye, Will. You're killing me!
再见 威尔 你还不如杀了我
You know, Will, I was really looking forward to this,
威尔 我一直很期待跟你一起玩
but you've been a grumpy puss the whole time.
但你就像一只抓狂的猫
Why is hanging out with me any less exciting
跟我在一起就那么无聊吗
than hanging out with those women with bathing suits
跟那些永远嫌布料太多的泳装女在一起
that are way too small?
就那么有意思吗
One day, you'll understand.
总有一天 你会明白的
If you're gonna be like this,
既然你这么心不甘情不愿
why don't we just go to the party?
咱们为什么不去派对玩呢
Because your mom would kill me.
因为你妈妈会杀了我
My mom doesn't have to know.
可以瞒着我妈妈呀
What, so you're saying you'd lie to your mom?
什么 你打算对你妈妈撒谎吗
I've never done it before, but I'll do it for you, Will.
我从没这么做过 但我愿为你破例 威尔
I mean, it is a charity at a swimming pool.
咱们说好 那是个在泳池边举办的慈善活动
For all we know, there'll be kids there.
据我们所知 也会有孩子参加
Tons of kids.
满场都是孩子
Lots and lots of little 11-year-old kids
到处都是11岁的小孩
splashing about, and the fact is,
在快乐地玩水 最关键的是
we can't just sit in the house all day
我们不能整天待在屋子里
without getting out into the world.
而不出去走走
We need to get some sun.
我们得晒晒太阳
I am pale. Disturbingly pale.
我脸色苍白 病态的苍白
Freakishly pale.
脸色白得吓人
Bro code of silence? Bro code of silence.
兄弟誓约 守口如瓶
Will, look! A high diving board!
威尔 看啊 高台跳水板
Just like at the Dallas YMCA!
和达拉斯基♥督♥教会健身馆的那个一样
Yeah, Dallas YMCA. That's cool.
是啊 达拉斯基♥督♥教会健身馆 真清凉
No, hot. It's very hot there.
不 很热 那里热死了
I actually got heat stroke eight times.
其实我中暑过八次
The doctor said my brain almost melted.
医生说我脑子都快热得化了
That's awesome. I gotta get on that board!
棒极了 我得站上跳水板
My mom wouldn't let me do it at the "Y."
在健身房♥妈妈不让我玩
I'm feeling the urge to color in so many wedges
我迫不及待要去尝试 内心百感交集
on my feelings wheel.
感情复杂
Excited, terrified, anxious.
激动 恐惧 焦虑
You didn't bring that thing, did you?
你不会真把那东西带来了吧
No. I don't want people to think I'm a weirdo.
当然不会 我可不想被人当成怪胎
To the high dive, Will. Here come the bros.
向高台跳水进发 威尔 咱们兄弟上吧
Marcus.
马科斯
T-this isn't really a swimming kind of pool party.
这不是真的游泳派对
But I got my swimmers on.
可我都穿泳装来了
And there's a mermaid swimming in the pool.
那里就有一只美人鱼在游泳
Yeah, she's decorative.
是啊 可她不过是装装样子
And the thing is, like,
你听好
I can't go up on the high dive with you.
我不能陪你上高台跳水板
I see what's going on here.
我明白是怎么回事了
You too are scared of the high dive.
你也恐惧高台跳水
You sound scared. I'm not scared.
你听起来很害怕 我才不怕
How about we work up to it?
如果我们慢慢来呢
Five, six games of ping-pong.
可以先打五六局乒乓球
You know, then we can do some visualization.
还可以再脑海中演练一下
You know, here's the thing.
你听我说
I kind of feel like if we hang out together the whole time,
如果咱们一直在一起玩 虽然很开心
we're gonna have too much fun, right?
但多少会有点腻烦 对吧
So, like, why don't we spend some time on our own,
不如我们各自找点乐趣
you know, both of us, and then we'll meet
两人都自己玩一会儿
at that main cage in about an hour.
一个小时后在大门处汇合
And we can do visual checks every 15 minutes.
每隔15分钟对视 确认对方在附近
Visual checks, sounds good. Yeah.
对视确认 听着不错 没错
Okay, cool.
好吧 可以
Will! Where have you been, man?
威尔 最近忙什么呢
This is the party of the decade.
这是十年中最棒的派对
I've already gotten three numbers
我已经搞到三位
from three different models.
模特的电♥话♥号♥码了
It's not a competition, T.J.
这又不是泡妞比赛 T.J.
And I just got here, so...
我才刚来 不急
Look at this.
快看啊
What kind of idiot brings a kid to a party like this?
哪个白♥痴♥带孩子来这种派对玩
No idea. That's a good question, T.J.
不知道 问得好 T.J.
Yeah, who does that?
是啊 谁这么白♥痴♥
I'm getting a drink.
我去拿杯喝的
You brought him! It's cool, man.
你把他带来了 没什么大不了
It was his idea. He's 11.
是他要来的 他才11岁
I'm gonna get stuck babysitting him, aren't I?
我得跟在他屁♥股♥后面当保姆了 对吧
You're gonna run off with a supermodel,
而你则会和超级名模相携而去
and then I'm gonna end up watching this kid,
即便这是我三年来第一次
even though this is the first non-bouncy house party
卸下负担参加派对 却还是不得不
I've been to in three years!
以看孩子告终
I am not gonna unload him on you, okay?
我不会把这个包袱甩给你的
We're doing visual checks.
我们会对视确认的
See? Chill, man.
看到没 别紧张 兄弟
Let's get our party on. Come on.
快去参加派对吧
You know, being seen here could be very good for Sriracha.
在这里现身对斯拉恰来说是件好事
Sriracha? Our band broke up ten years ago.
斯拉恰 我们的乐队十年前就解散了
Right, yeah, but everybody loves a comeback.
那倒是 但大家都期待乐队复出
You know, we need to brand up, okay?
咱们得增加曝光度 知道吗
You know what I mean? Publicity, yo.
你懂我意思吗 就做个广♥告♥啦
Okay watch me here. Here we go.
看着 来了
Sriracha!
斯拉恰乐队
Come on. You just like a jerk.
别这样 混♥蛋♥
Whoa, I've lost visuals on Marcus.
不好 我看不到马科斯了
Uh, excuse me, guys.
请问一下各位
Does anyone have eyes on a small, pale kid...
有人看到一个面色苍白的小孩吗
who I can look for later?
我还是待会再找他吧
Hi. I'm Will.
嗨 我是威尔
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表