剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
让开 让开 让开
No, no, no!
不要啊 伙计 拜托
No! Dude! Man! Come on!
我就在车门口
I was right there!
打烊了
Closed.
我只要一打阿齐亚戈奶酪就走
I just need a dozen asiagos and then we're good to go.
嘿 别敲玻璃
Hey, hey! Don't knock on the glass.
没用的
It's not gonna help you.
自从我三个月前搬到纽约以来
Listen, I've been searching for the perfect bagel
我一直都在找最美味的百吉饼
since I got to new york three months ago.
我为了你的阿齐亚戈奶酪专程从苏荷区过来
I journeyed from soho for you asiagos.
我们五点关门 我不会为了一个
We close at 5:00 and I'm not gonna turn my life
从苏荷来的傻子 颠倒我的生活节奏
upside down, topsy-turvy, for some schmuck from soho.
我要买♥♥这个百吉饼
Look, uh, I need this bagel.
我 它 它对我真的很重要
I--it's, it's real important to me.
有什么重要的 你没有自己的生活吗
What's so important? Don't you have a life?
没有工作 没有女友吗
You don't have a job? A girl?
不 我有个特别棒的女朋友
No, I actually happen to have a wonderful girlfriend.
完美无缺 她漂亮 有才
I mean, she's perfect; she's beautiful, she talented,
还很聪明
she's smart.
但你却在这儿 求我要买♥♥百吉饼
And yet here you are, begging for bagels.
不不不 是她工作太忙
No, no, no. She works a lot.
她无时无刻不在工作
Ya know, she works all the time really.
那还真让人不好过
Yeah, that's rough.
那我多付一点钱买♥♥打烊后的百吉饼
How about I give you a little extra for the after-hour bagels?
你以为 钱
You think that--that money,
你用钱能解决一切问题
you just throw money at a problem, it solves it.
你在苏荷区里就是这样处事的吗
Is that the way you do things in your fancy soho?
你就是这样做的吗
That's the way you do?
真香
Oh, that smells good.
实在是
That's a--oh that--
太新鲜了 还是暖暖的
That's fresh. Still warm.
就像早上刚做出来的一样
Like from this morning.
二十刀六个
20 bucks for six asiagos.
不能再多了
Take it or leave it.
你知道怎样才有用吗
You know what would be good with this?
像样的价格
A nice schmear.
好吧 我懂了
Okay, I see the game we play up here.
四十刀六个
40 bucks for six asiagos.
我觉得刚刚像高♥潮♥一样享受
I just think I had an orgasm.
一百刀六个
A hundred dollars for six.
一百刀五个 四个
A hundred for five, a hundred for four--
-成交 -成交
- There we go! - There we go.
谢谢
Thank you.
你成功了 威尔 你找到了完美的阿齐亚戈奶酪
You did it, Will. You found the perfect asiago.
每天我都觉得你已经够棒了
Every day I think you can't impress me more,
但是 你总是会给我惊喜
yet, here we are.
我准备连夜寄一个给安迪
Yeah, well, I'm gonna overnight deliver one to Andy,
他会癫狂的 而且相信我
he's gonna freak, and rest assured,
我还会给旧金山百吉饼店也寄一个
I am sending one to my San Francisco bagel shop
因为他们还有很多要学习的
because they got a lot to learn.
-宝贝 -嘿
- Hey baby. - Hey!
等一下 马科斯
Hold on, Marcus.
我想你了
Oh, I missed you.
马科斯在线上
Hey, um, Marcus is on.
来打个招呼 我们聊了一会儿了
Say hi, it's been a while.
你好呀 马科斯
Oh! Hi, Marcus!
你好 萨姆医生
Hi, Dr. Sam.
我经历了人生最疯狂的一天
You guys, I had the craziest day of my life.
怎么了
What happened?
今天来了个病人 心脏已经停止跳动了
This guy comes in. Flatlined, okay?
在我们冲过走廊时
I had to jump on the gurney,
我必须跳到轮床上给他做心肺复苏
as we're racing down the hallway, and revive him.
经过四小时的手术
It was--oh--four hours of surgery,
这哥们安然无恙了
guy's as good as new.
你救活了一个死人
You raised a man from the dead
威尔也找到了完美的百吉饼
and Will found the perfect bagel.
你俩真是对牛逼情侣
What a power couple.
我得走啦 伙计们
Anyways, gotta go, guys.
拜拜 马科斯
Bye Marcus.
我爱纽约
I love New York.
救死扶伤 吃百吉饼
Saving lives. Eating bagels.
搬到这里来是我们干过的最棒的一件事
Moving here is one of the best things we ever did, Will.
-最棒的 -没错
- The best. - Mm-hmm.
这儿有样东西能让你继续吃百吉饼
Well, here's something that will keep you in bagels for a while.
「逃亡的雪橇」的版权支票
Royalty check from Runaway Sleigh.
太好了 太好了 太好了
Yes! Yes! Yes!
今天真爽
What a day!
完美的阿齐亚戈奶酪 完美的女人
The perfect Asiago, the perfect woman,
以及凭着十年前的工作赚来的一大笔钱
and a boatload of money for work done a decade ago.
一大笔 一大笔 去晦气 去晦气
Big money! Big money! No whammies! No whammies!
0.00元
真是大晦气
Big whammy.
理查德 理查德 听我说好吗
Richard, Richard, just listen to me, okay?
你是我的业务经理
You are my business manager.
我需要你来帮我理财
I need you to manage my business.
我需要钱来买♥♥东西
I need to buy things.
我明天就走 但是你猜怎么着
I am only in town until tomorrow but guess what,
我会时时刻刻粘着你
I'm gonna be riding you every second
来确保你的第一要务是帮我找回这笔钱
to make sure that your number one priority is finding this money.
那可是我的全部收入啊 理查德
This represents 100% of my income, Richard.
等等 等一下
Hold up. Hold on one second.
理查德 这儿闹鬼
Richard, there is something haunting
让人毛骨悚然
and unearthly happening here.
我等下再打给你
I'm gonna call you back.
威尔 威尔在这里
Will? Will is here!
天呐 你在这里做什么
Oh, my god! What are you doing here?
这东西真是...
This thing is--
妈 把我的脐带剪了我好去拥抱威尔
Mom, cut my umbilical cord so I can hug Will.
脐带
Umbilical cord?
搞什么
What?
别随意评判
Don't get judgmental.
我们不过是在重现马科斯出生的场景
We are simply reenacting Marcus's birth.
我还在这儿想
Oh. And here I was thinking
这件事不会有什么合理解释呢
there was no logical explanation.
马科斯在帮我唤起我个人的生育记忆
Marcus is helping me stir up my personal birthing memories
以此帮助我完成成为一名助产师的训练
to help me with my training to become a doula.
助产师是什么
What is a doula?
你当然不会知道助产师是什么了
Of course you don't know what a doula is.
助产师是一种神奇的人
A doula is a magical person
可以帮助你恢复
who helps restore
说实话已经被医疗机构毁掉了的
the faith and dignity of birth
生育的信心和尊严
that the medical establishment has, frankly, destroyed over
-并且... -好了 我们跳过这一段吧
- and-- - Okay, well, we're moving on.
马科斯 我的小伙计
Marcus, my man.
我只在这里待36小时
I'm here only 36 hours,
但我还是挤出了一些"马科斯专属时间"
but I've carved out some Marcus time.
我们可以打机
We've got xbox!
我们可以随便来些娱乐活动
We've got general frivolity!
我们还可以吃肉排
And we've got ribs.
这...这听起来很棒 威尔
That--that sounds great Will
但我这周末已经和我的小伙伴们约好了
but I'm booked solid this weekend with my buds.
我相信他们会理解你的
Well, I'm sure they'll understand.
威尔 马科斯已经和他优秀的
Will, Marcus already has plans with his wonderful,
适龄的朋友们有约了
age-appropriate friends.
好吧
Oh, okay.
不打算骗你 我可是有点被心痛哦
Not gonna lie, it stings a little
不过没事 我们回见
but uh, I'll see you around.
妈妈 要是让威尔来剪断我的脐带
Mom, would it be okay if Will cut my umbilical cord
作为我们彼此独♥立♥的标志 这样可以吗
as a symbolic way of showing our mutual independence?
那真是太棒了
Oh, that is brilliant!
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表