剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Can't get any more meat off of it.
肉都啃了个精光
So...
话说...
Did you ever get made fun of at school when you were a kid?
你小时候有没有在校园里被人捉弄过
A little, I guess.
有点吧 我想
Why, do you?
怎么 受欺负啦
Constantly.
经常的事儿
Everyone makes fun of me, even the nice kids.
每个人都嘲笑我 甚至好孩子们也是
I guess I bring it out in people.
可能是我惹他们生气了
Okay.
好吧
This tastes nothing like soy.
这吃起来和素肉一点都不一样
No, it does not.
没错 是不同
So one by one, my friends get married.
我的朋友们一个接一个地结婚了
They start having kids.
他们开始生娃育子
And their lives as they know it are taken away from them.
于是他们的个人生活全被孩子霸占
I mean, my friend Andy has to ask permission
我朋友安迪必须申请许可
to go out and shoot hoops.
才能出门去打个篮球
What a puss. Exactly.
好娘啊 就是
To freedom. To freedom!
为自♥由♥ 为自♥由♥
Let's get him!
抓住他
Will!
威尔
Come here, yeah. Take this.
过来 拿着这个
Take this, take this.
拿着拿着
All right, pull back when they come.
好 等他们过来就往后拉
Pull back when they come. Okay.
他们过来的时候往后拉 好
Okay.
好
Let's get some ice.
走 吃冰激淋咯
I, um,
我
I entered my school talent show.
我参加了学校的才艺秀
I-I think you should come.
我觉得你应该来看
Well, I made a sacred vow never to attend
我曾经庄重发誓
a middle school talent show,
决不去参加中学才艺秀的
but I wish you the best.
但我祝你一切顺利
They're lame, right?
没意思对吧
I guess I really just entered to cheer up my mom.
我参加只是为了哄我妈妈高兴
Why, is she sad?
为什么 她很难过吗
She cries sometimes.
她有时候会哭
Which is, again, why you should come over for dinner.
所以你真的应该过来吃个晚饭
Oh, yeah, as much as I love a crying woman, you know...
尽管我也「爱」梨花带泪的女人...
Well, I'm not asking you to date her anymore.
我不会再求你和她约会了
We're neighbors. We could at least be friends.
我们是邻居 至少能做个朋友吧
Please?
拜托
Marcus...
马科斯
If you needed me to be Jonah again,
如果你再要我假扮乔纳
I'd do it.
我也会照办的
Yeah?
怎样
Yeah. It was really great.
不错 很棒
Yep.
没错
Let's do it again. Okay.
我们再来一遍 好
Do you like the seitan spare ribs?
你喜欢面筋猪排吗
Mm, how could you not?
怎么可能不喜欢
I'm sorry. That was rude.
抱歉 刚才失礼了
Yes.
确实
Listen, this is absolutely...
这个绝对
edible, and I'm sure it's...
能吃 我也相信
healing everything inside of me
它对我的身体有好处
as...as I eat it.
只要我吃下去
Marcus, will you go in the kitchen, please, darling?
马科斯 你去下厨房♥好吗
I... Go on.
我 快去
Wipe your hands on your napkin.
用纸巾擦擦手
Go on.
快去
I think you should leave.
我觉得你该走了
What? Are you serious?
什么 开玩笑的吧
Oh, yes, I am.
没开玩笑
You clearly don't want to be here.
你显然不想待在这儿
I think you should leave. No, no, no, I'm...
你该走了 不是 不是 我
Listen, I just...
我只是
I've just never eaten tofu before, so...
从没吃过豆腐 所以
Well, it's not tofu. It's seitan.
这不是豆腐 是面筋
Seitan, futon,
面筋 蒲团
whatever it is,
管它是神马
I think, if we're being honest,
我觉得 如果开诚布公地讲
that you are...
你有点
What? What?
有点什么
Oh, you think I should relax?
你觉得我该放松是吗
No. You think I'm overreacting?
不是 你觉得我反应过度了是吗
You think I'm overreacting? I'm not overreacting.
我是反应过度吗 我才没有反应过度
I had a very bad week.
我这周过得够糟心了
They lost my couch on the way here.
我的沙发在搬运途中弄丢了
I don't know if my kid is doing well in this new city.
也不知道孩子在这个新城市适应得如何
The job that I was suppose to have fell through.
已经到手的工作机会又泡汤了
So I've had a very hard week.
这周还不够糟心吗
And you...you with your meat and your smoke
还有你 烤肉的烟吹得我满院子都是
and your cardigan...
初次见面就衣衫不整
I...
我
I'm doing this by myself, okay?
我全都自己扛着
I'm doing this by myself. I don't need the judgment.
我全都自己扛 不需要别人指手画脚
I don't need...
不需要
Now I'm crying again.
我又飙泪了
You can leave now. It's...
你走吧 只是
You don't have to stay for this.
你没必要待在这儿受折磨
I, uh, I think I'm gonna...
我 我想
I think I'm gonna stay, if that's okay.
我想留下来 如果你不介意
I'm gonna give this tofu another shot.
我要再挑战一次豆腐
You know, we're...
我们是
we're neighbors, right?
我们是邻居嘛 对不对
It would be nice to be neighbors, wouldn't it?
能做邻居真好 不是吗
Let's be neighbors.
那就睦邻友好吧
Cello. Cello.
琴好 琴好
Listen, I know we don't have any plans,
我知道咱们还没有任何计划
but I have this crazy... Oh, I think I know where this is going.
但我有个疯狂的... 我知道你要说什么
No... He's touching her butt!
不是 他在摸妈咪的屁♥股♥
I just...my...
其实 我的
You just said that you love popovers, and
你上次说欢迎来玩
I'm dying for my girls to meet Jonah.
我也很想让女儿们见见乔纳
He's such an inspiration.
他太励志了
Oh, yeah, uh, yeah.
是的 是的
Dakota, about Jonah...
达珂塔 其实乔纳
it's a funny story, actually.
说来话长
I want you to know
希望你明白
that I know I still owe you one.
我知道我欠你一回
I haven't forgotten.
我记着呢
So who knows?
谁知道呢
Maybe you could cash in while the kids are playing.
也许孩子们玩的时候 我就还你
Jonah.
乔纳
Oh, Marcus. Marcus, is your mom around?
马科斯 马科斯 你妈在家吗
She needs to meditate. She had a horrible day.
她去冥想了 今天很糟心
Perfect. Come with me.
太好了 过来
Are you hungry?
你饿吗
'Cause I'm famished.
我都快饿死了
No way I'm wearing a tiara.
我才不要戴王冠
Hey, you wear a tiara, I'll get you ribs.
如果你肯戴王冠 我就给你弄肉排吃
Full rack? Half rack with two sides.
一整块肋排 半块 两面都有肉
Bottomless sodas? Deal.
喝不完的汽水 成交
Time to play dress-up!
扮装游戏开始啦
Tiara...
王冠...
Ooh, that looks really good on you.
你戴这个真好看
Dakota? Now we have another wand.
达珂塔 然后这还有根魔棒
And then...
然后是...
No...no!
不 不
Okay, hey, hey.
喂 停停停
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表