剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Niners, not Raiders, "A"s, not Giants,
支持49人队 讨厌突袭者队 运动家队
Which, by the way, are total deal breakers.
和巨人队 他们总是掉链子
I will not exchange bodily fluids
我绝对不会在任何情况下
with a Raiders fan under any condition whatsoever.
和突袭者队的粉丝滚床单
What?
怎么了
You are incredible.
你太神奇了
Hey, you got a little...
你这儿有点
mustard.
芥末
What about now?
现在呢
Nope.
还有
What about you?
那你呢
I like to ambush women at their place of work...
我喜欢在姑娘工作的地方堵她们
buy them fast-food burgers
在深夜的免下车餐厅
at late-night drive-throughs,
给她们买♥♥汉堡快餐
And then bring them to dimly lit city parks
然后带她们去昏暗的城市公园
and endanger their safety.
威胁她们的安全
You think any of those paddleboats are unlocked?
你觉得那些小船上锁了吗
Uh, um, 2%--whole milk.
低脂牛奶
Yes. Oh, my god.
是的 我的天
So good. Okay, okay.
太好了 好了 好了
I got another one. All right.
我还想到另一个 你说
Here we go. Favorite John Hughes movie?
我说了 最喜欢的约翰·休斯的电影
No brainer. Breakfast club. Yes.
想都不用想 "早餐俱乐部" 没错
Seriously, the first time I saw that movie,
说真的 我第一次看那电影的时候
I practiced the whole
就尝试模仿
"Molly Ringwald lipstick between the boobs" thing
莫利·林沃德用事业线夹着口红抹唇彩的片段
for, like, a week.
试了整整一星期
I really like thinking about that.
想想都觉得很美妙
Oh, my God.
天呐
My friend Andy told me.
我朋友安迪跟我说过
That's the hill that if you climb,
如果爬上那个小山坡
that's the best view of the city.
你就能俯瞰整个城市
Want to go up?
想去爬吗
I kind of like the view right here.
我觉得现在这样就挺好的
You in the red boat, put your hands in the air
红船里的一对 把手举起来
and your feet off the pedals, now.
双脚离开踏板 马上
It's the paddleboat police.
竟然是游船警♥察♥
What do we do? What do we do?
怎么办 我们该怎么办
Take your feet off the pedals.
双脚离开踏板
I'm not going to paddleboat jail.
我才不想因为这个进班房♥
Paddle! Paddle, paddle, paddle.
用力踩 用力踩
Get your feet off the pedals.
双脚离开踏板
Go! He's gaining!
加油 他要追上来了
He's gaining!
他快追上来了
Eat our wake!
我们走啦
"Will's perfect girl."
《威尔的完美女神》
I can't believe you've had this since you were ten.
真不敢相信你从十岁起就有这个了
I'm making a point here. Read.
说正事呢 往后翻
"Number one--no braces."
第一条 没有牙套
I assume that's a gimme. Check.
这个倒是容易 符合
"Number twolooks like Christie Brinkley
第二条 长得像克里斯蒂·布林克利
"Or Kelly Lebrock
或者凯利·莱布鲁克
Or a combination of their best parts."
或者她俩的完美合体
What, no Elle Macpherson?
怎么没有艾拉·麦克弗森
Oh, turn the page.
看下一页
Okay.
好吧
"Number three--has boobs."
第三条 波涛要够汹涌
Check, but let's move down the list.
符合 看下一条
"Loves the A's, not the Giants"?
喜欢奥克兰运动家队而不是旧金山巨人队
Check,
符合
and likes the Niners, not the Raiders, check.
喜欢49人队而不是突袭者队 也符合
Really? Honestly, man.
真的吗 没错 兄弟
If you look at the whole thing,
你如果仔细看看
she checks off every single thing on the list.
清单上每一个条件她都符合
She's perfect.
她就是完美女神
Okay, you really like this girl.
好吧 你真的很喜欢这个女孩
I mean, she's amazing. Really, she's amazing.
她太棒了 真的 太棒了
That's fantastic.
真是太好了
Honestly, it's terrifying, dude.
说真的 这一点也不好 伙计
My life is perfect as it is, right?
我现在的生活就很完美 不是吗
I have freedom. I have fun. I have money.
我很自♥由♥ 也很快乐 也不缺钱
And, yes, like, eventually,
是啊 到最后
I want to settle down and have someone that,
我还是会安定下来 和一个
you know, I care about,
我爱的人在一起
but, like, why would I want to complicate my life with--with--
但是为什么现在要让我的生活变得复杂呢
Love. Do not use that word.
因为爱 不许提那个字眼
It's love. It's so early.
就是爱情 说这个太早了
What are you talking about?
你在胡说什么
What, then what is it, then, if it's not love?
什么 除了这个还能有什么
She's just different.
她只是比较特别罢了
Will, we need to talk.
威尔 我们得谈谈
Where did you come from?
你是从哪里冒出来的
The wall. Get over it.
穿墙而已 别大惊小怪的
Not now, Marcus.
现在不行 马科斯
I'm in the middle of an existential crisis here.
我现在可面临着一个生存危机
I'm having an existential crisis of my own.
我自己也有个生存危机
Wait. Do you even know what "existential" means?
等等 你知道生存危机是什么意思吗
Does Will?
威尔知道吗
I am a captive in my own house, Will.
我成了自己家里的囚犯 威尔
I went from limited freedom to complete lockdown,
从有限自♥由♥变成了完全禁闭
all because of one self-stabbing.
仅仅因为一次刺伤自己
Listen Marcus, if you want your mother
马科斯 如果你想让妈妈
to think that you're mature,
觉得你足够成熟
you got to tell her how you feel.
你得告诉她你自己的感受
You got to say, like, you know, that--
你得说些 比如说
that she's in-- that she's incredible,
她人很好
I mean, that you never felt this way about anyone before, ever.
你从来没有对其他人有这样的感觉
He's not talking about your mom anymore.
他不在说你妈妈的事情
Thank you, Captain Obvious.
谢谢 显而易见先生
So how's my favorite patient doing?
我亲爱的小病号♥感觉如何
I'm He's a bit constipated.
我 他有点便秘
Probably unrelated, but you're the doctor.
可能和这个无关 不过你说了算
Hold on.
稍等
Morganic Toys, where nature meets nurture.
摩根里克玩具公♥司♥ 自然养育成长
Um, hold on.
失陪
I'm afraid my injury
恐怕是我的伤
has sent her into a working-mother guilt spiral
导致她陷入职业母亲的内疚漩涡中
that has manifested itself
并逐渐显演变成
into a state of overprotectiveness.
一种过度保护的状态
Sounds rough.
听上去真糟糕
So, um, how is Will doing?
威尔最近怎样
Just as amazing as every other day.
很好 他一直都很好
He is pretty great, isn't he?
他人很不错 不是吗
Wait, wait. Who's great? Who's great?
等等 谁很不错 谁
Will.
威尔
It's like when we were dreaming who we would live next to,
仿佛是 我们总在想象会和谁做邻居
we didn't know to dream this big.
却未曾奢望过会如此美好
Yeah, I hear you.
是啊 我懂
You know, you're really lucky that he was home.
你真是走运 他刚好在家
Must have been pretty scary
肯定吓坏了吧
being home alone with a knife in your foot.
一个人在家 脚上还插着把刀
Oh, yeah, we're really lucky
是啊 我们真是三生有幸啊
that Will lives next door to us doing nothing all day long
有威尔这么个邻居 整天无所事事
while some of us have to work for a living.
而我们中有些人还要为生计奔波
I would think he'd be pretty busy
我觉得他是忙着在
writing songs for Michael Buble and Rivvers.
为麦可·布雷和战河写歌♥
Is Will writing music again?
威尔又开始写歌♥了吗
Oh, my God.
天啊
Blimey.
啊呀
He hasn't had a job for years.
他都赋闲好多年了
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表