剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
You do the right thing by Dr. Sam.
萨姆医生那边你做得很对
Then you do the right thing with Fiona
你说服菲欧娜改变派对
by convincing her to move the party.
也是非常正确的做法
Pretty good stuff. I still have to find
做得非常好 我还是得找些
something hype to draw people to Marcus' party.
超赞的东西能够吸引人来马科斯的派对
I mean, anything remotely hype
哪怕只是有一点点赞的东西
is already booked.
都已经被预订掉了
I got something hype. What do you got?
我有个东西超赞的 什么东西
You know what I got.
你知道是什么的
Oh, no. Andy, no.
不 安迪 不
Don't e--
别...
Andy, I beg you, please don't do this!
安迪 我求你了 不要这样
Andy! Stop it!
安迪 快停下
Andy, stop it!
安迪 快停下
Andini, master of illusion!
幻觉大♥师♥安迪尼
We retired Andini.
我们已经不搞这套了 安迪尼
Definitely not hype.
这一点都不赞
No, listen, Sanjeev,
不 听着 山吉
I don't mind paying a bit more
我不介意为了无毒肥皂泡
for nontoxic bubble soap,
多付一点钱
but, I mean, it's got to work, hasn't it?
可你这肥皂泡得能弄出泡泡啊
Look at that. I mean, you can't see what I'm looking at,
瞧瞧这 当然你看不到我正在看的
but there's no bubbles.
可这根本弄不出泡泡来
It's just costly soap, isn't it?
这就是超贵的肥皂 不是吗
How high can the hot-air balloon be over the house,
热气球能飞到房♥子上方多高
and how many people
能有多少人
can bungee jump at the same time
同时从上面蹦极跳下来
without slamming into each other?
而不会撞到一起
That's not happening!
那我绝对不允许
Let me-- let me call you back.
稍等 我一会儿打给你
Okay, we are-- we are totally screwed.
好吧 我们玩儿完了
I mean, every cool party thing has been booked
所有炫酷的东西都被预定了
months in advance.
都被提前好几个月订掉了
We're not screwed.
我们没有玩儿完
I sent out an e-vite with the new date and time,
我发电邮改了派对时间
and two people already rsvp'd in the affirmative.
已经有两个人回复确认了
Marcus barely knows one of them.
这俩马科斯一个也不认识
They're not his top choices, but still,
他们不是他最想看到的人
they are warm bodies coming to celebrate his birthday
但人家也是周日下午来给他庆生的
on Sunday afternoon, right?
活生生的人啊 是吧
There we go. We can build on that.
好啊 一个好的开始
Okay. Okay, cool.
好 好的 酷
What--you said you moved it to Sunday afternoon?
你说改到星期天下午了吗
That's when you did it?
改到那时候
Yeah, that's what we agreed.
对 已经跟大家商量好了
That's what we agreed on. Yeah.
商量好了 没错
Yeah, I was just making sure. Great.
好 我就确认一下 很好
Same time as Sam's gay-la.
跟萨姆的"基会"时间重了
Gah-la.
聚会
Take a look around, play some games.
随便看一看 玩一玩
I got to go take care of the cupcake truck
我去照看一下另一个派对要用的
for another party. Okay, sweet, thank you.
蛋糕车 好的 谢谢你啦
Yep.
没事
You said we were meeting with a holistic party planner.
你说来见派对整体策划人的
What's he gonna do--
那他是干啥的
Reiki, while you jack a car
你在《侠盗猎车》里偷车时
on Grand Theft Auto?
让他给你回血吗
I'm leaving. Listen...
我要走了 听着
I know you hate everything about this truck.
我知道你觉得这辆车一无是处
But Marcus will love it.
但是马科斯会喜欢的
All his friends will too.
他所有的小伙伴们也会喜欢
So, if you say no to it, the calamity is on you.
那么假如你不要它 后果自负
And I may egg you.
我说不定也会朝你扔鸡蛋
Oh, my God.
我的天哪
All right.
好吧
Now we're talking. Here we go.
这才是嘛 走着
Where is this guy?
他去哪了
Any questions?
有问题吗
Uh, no questions whatsoever.
没有任何问题
We want it.
我们要了
We will take it Sunday at 1:00 P.M., please.
请周日下午一点到位
You kidding me? No, we're not kidding.
你在开玩笑吗 不 我们没开玩笑
We're serious as a Chelsea/Arsenal shootout.
就像切尔西和阿森纳的点球大战一样严肃
Well, we're booked up all day Sunday.
我们周日一整天都预定满了
Well, how much do you charge an hour?
那你一小时收费多少
$350 for two hours.
两小时三百五
The balls on you to charge that much!
你居然有胆要价那么高
I'll give you $500 for two hours.
我给你两小时五百
It's booked. $1,000 for two hours.
已经被预约了 两小时一千块
I hear myself saying "Booked."
我听见我自己说的是"预约了"
Do you not hear me saying "Booked"?
你们没听见我说"预约了"吗
I hear myself saying $2,000 for one hour.
我听见我自己在说一小时两千块
Will. Get-- excuse us for a second.
威尔 过来...你稍等
Come o-- just come here.
你过来
$2,500. Stop it!
两千五 住嘴
Are you insane?
你疯了吗
I screwed up, okay?
我搞砸了 懂吗
I can't even go to this party.
我都不能去参加派对了
What are you talking about?
你在说什么呢
Sam invited me to this event on Sunday,
萨姆邀请我去的晚会也是周日的
And I told her I'd go.
我跟她说会去
You know, it's really important to her...
你知道的 那个对她很重要
and she wants me there.
她也希望我到场
And I thought, like,
而我又觉得
if at Marcus' party, there's just, like,
假如马科斯的派对上
a few stragglers and I'm not there,
只有几个边缘人 我还不在
he's gonna be super bummed, but if there's
他一定会超级郁闷 但要是
this awesome game truck packed with his buddies--
有这辆超赞的游戏车 载着他和小伙伴们
You know? All right.
你懂的吧 好吧
I'll just tell Sam I won't go.
我直接告诉萨姆我不去了
I-I'll just tell her I won't go.
直接跟她讲不去了
No, Will, no.
不 威尔 不要
You're trying to do a nice thing, I know.
你做的事情很高尚 我知道
But you've got a commitment to Sam.
但是你对萨姆承诺在先
You've got to honor that.
必须兑现承诺
Now we've got to get this truck, right?
现在这车我们势在必得 是吗
Now we have to get the truck.
势在必得
All right, I'm gonna go talk to him.
好 我来跟他讲
No, 'cause your money's no good.
不 钱再多也没用
Just...
让我...
Let me try.
试一试
Hello.
你好哇
I just wanted to apologize for my crass friend
我想为我那位粗鲁的朋友
trying to bribe your patronage.
试图贿赂您的行为表示歉意
That's okay. I've seen it all.
没事啦 我见过很多了
Have you? I bet you have.
是嘛 我想也是
I was just wondering, because I really need
我只是在想 因为我真的急需
to rent your mobile gaming establishment,
租用您的移♥动♥游戏车
if there was anything that I could say...
所以假如有什么我能说到...
or do...
或做到的事情
to make you change your mind.
能让您改变主意
I'm listening.
我听着呢
Uh, maybe you could perform some sort
或许你可以把时间安排
of scheduling switcheroo,
调整那么一丢丢
and if you did that,
要是你真那么做了
you would make me a very grateful...
我会为你做个心怀感激的
woman.
女子
Really?
真的吗
How grateful?
有多感激
the most grateful woman...
最最感激你的那种女人
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表