剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
Pretty sure about that.
我很确定的
Thank god.
谢天谢地
I need something to coat my stomach
喝那碗要命的汤之前
from that bowl of death.
我要吃点东西保护我的胃
Here's the deal, all right?
你听我说 好吧
You crashed my poker game, which is an offense to me,
你闯进我的牌局 这是对我的侵犯
But now you're derailing it with farmers' market cuisine,
现在你的农贸市场小吃又彻底搅了局
which is an offense to the game of poker.
这是对扑克牌的侵犯
Does that make sense to you?
你明白我意思吗
Will, I think everyone's gonna survive.
威尔 我觉得大家都会没事的
Aah, my back! My back is spasming!
我的背 我的后背抽筋了
Oh, golly! Ugh, so dramatic.
天哪 这么神奇
I can actually help you. Hold on. Okay.
我来帮你 坚持住 好的
You're a young man.
你还是个年轻力壮的小伙子
This is a much deeper problem. Okay, hold on, hold on.
这个问题很严重 坚持坚持
I don't think we should try to fix it tonight.
我觉得今晚我们解决不了
Now, have you ever done yoga before?
你以前练过瑜伽吗
No, but I've always wanted to.
没有 但是我一直想练的
Okay, well welcome to the first day
好 那现在就欢迎你
of the rest of your life/quest.
开启你的余生探索之旅
Now, on your knees, please.
现在请双膝跪地
Okay, I like this, okay. And what we're gonna do
好的 我喜欢 接下来我们要做的
is a lovely move called cat cow where you
是一个可爱的动作 叫做猫牛式
flex your spine up,
把脊柱拱起
and then you release it down.
再收下去
All are welcome to join.
欢迎大家加入哦
Yeah, I'm in. Good.
我来 这很棒
So flex it up...
把脊柱拱起
And release it down.
再收下去
Oh, you're going to flex it up. Up.
你要把脊柱拱起来 拱
And release it down. Down.
然后下压 下压
Fiona, I've got this nasty shoulder crimp.
菲欧娜 我肩膀特别不舒服
Excuse me, people? Hi, we're not here to stretch.
打扰一下大家 我们不是来做伸展运动的
We're not here to uncrimp.
不是来放松肩膀的
We're not here to get our Mediterranean on.
也不是来享受地中海风味食物的
Can we please play poker?
大家能回到打牌上来吗
Uh, yeah, that's-- that's pretty unsafe.
那样...那样很不安全
You should probably get down from there.
你还是下来吧
That is dangerous.
很危险的
Dude, high five!
哥们来击掌
I knew I could have scored on another play before,
我知道我本来之前就能赢的
but I wanted to dish out maximum pain.
但我想给予它最大的痛苦
Oh, yeah, that's a strategy
好吧 这也是一种战略
I would not second-guess. No way.
我就不对此质疑了 绝不
Let's see your moves. How good are you?
让我们见识一下你的本事吧 你玩得怎么样
I'm kind of digging the whole crowd mentality thing.
我就是那种倾向于从众心理的人
You know, like, juke! Juke!
你知道的 假动作 假动作
Yeah, tackle him! Whoo, yeah, out of bounds!
阻截他 出界
Field goal, yeah!
射门得分
Really? Yeah.
真的吗 对啊
When I was at university,
我上大学的时候
we used to play this brilliant game called Oxford Stud.
玩过一个很好玩的游戏 叫牛津梭哈
It's sort of like if hold'em and seven card stud had a baby.
它就像德州扑克和七张梭哈扑克的孩子
I love babies.
我喜欢小孩哦
But I just feel like, with this group--
但我想要 跟你们...
I do remember that we'd begin every deal by doing a shot,
我还记得每开一局都要干一杯烈酒
but we can skip that.
但我们可以不用了
Shots! I'm in. Okay.
烈酒 我要来 好吧
I'm sticking with beer and American poker.
我还是坚持喝啤酒 打美国扑克
I haven't actually--
其实我还没有...
I don't really drink hard liquor--
我后来再也没有喝过...
Can you watch the table with that?
干掉之后还能看清桌子吗
Anymore.
烈性酒了
Methinks the lady will have some hard liquor.
我觉得女士还是应该喝点烈性酒
Oh, do you think so? Are you doing a shot?
你是这样想的吗 你要干了吗
Yeah, I'm doing it. One for dad?
我要干了它 为老爸干杯
Oh, namaste!
合十致敬
Oh, my God, her guts are on the floor!
天哪 她的肠子拖到地上了
They fell in her guts.
他们被她的肠子绊倒了
You watching, Marcus?
你在看吗 马科斯
Oh, yes, this is so fun for me.
在看啊 我觉得好好看啊
Oh, dude, that was sick! Yeah!
太牛掰了
What are-- what are we gonna do next?
我们...我们接下来干嘛呢
Snacks? Build a pillow fort?
吃零食还是建造枕头堡垒
This is just Mutant Death Squad 1.
这才是"异种敢死队"第一部
Next we're gonna watch 2 and 3.
等会我们看第二三部
You know, how about Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2?
看"天降美食"第二部怎么样
Like, I read the original source material,
我看过一些电影介绍
and it was--it was very good.
感觉挺好看的
That movie's for babies.
那是给小孩看的电影
Right.
好
Pair of 7s for Handy Andy.
巧手安迪有一对7
Richie Rich is dead and buried.
财神里奇已经死翘翘了
Bit of a mystery for T.J. the DJ.
DJ T.J.有点摸不准
And, oh, complete bollocks for wet Willy.
咸湿威鸡一手烂牌
I bet one fiver.
我下五块钱
That is so sweet, 'cause you've got absolutely nothing,
真不错 你已经一无所有了
but you still want to play.
可你居然还想玩
I say we make Fiona permanent dealer.
我说 咱们让菲欧娜一直当庄家吧
Me too. Second.
我也这么想 同意
I'm all for it. All right.
完全同意 好吧
I check. Your bet, T.J.
我看牌 到你下注了 T.J.
I will check to milady.
我也看牌 到夫人您了
All right.
好吧
What's your bet, wet Willy?
你下注多少 咸湿威鸡
My name is Will, or William.
我叫威尔 或者威廉
So sorry... William.
对不起啊 威廉
Sir William.
威廉爵士
No mobile phones at the poker table.
打牌时不准玩手♥机♥
Come on. Willy.
快啊 威鸡
Wonky. Willy.
歪歪 威鸡
Come on, Willy Wills.
快点啊 威鸡·威尔斯
Your bet.
到你下注了
Come on, wet Willy Willy. Allin.
赶紧的 咸湿威鸡 全下了
I fold to milady.
我弃牌 到夫人您了
It's your bet, Fiona.
到你下注了 菲欧娜
You--you're really gonna push me all-in?
你 你真要逼我全下吗
'Cause if I lose, I'm out.
要是我输了 就出局了
Yeah, then you can go home. Yeah, but whoa!
没错 然后你就能回家了 别啊
She doesn't have to go home.
她没必要回家
She's the most fun part of the whole night.
没她的话今晚就没意思了
Yeah. Do you want another drink?
没错 还想再喝一杯吗
'Cause I don't know what happened to you.
我不知道你是怎么回事
You got all morose. Why are you so upset?
你在那儿愁眉苦脸的 为什么这么不开心
I'm not morose. I just want to play poker.
我没有愁眉苦脸 我就是想打牌
We're having a good time.
我们玩得多开心啊
I think I've integrated pretty well.
我觉得我组织得挺好的
Your friends seem to like me.
你的朋友好像都挺喜欢我
I like her very much. I love her.
我超喜欢她 我超爱她
She's great. Exactly.
她超赞 没错
No, that's good. My friends, okay?
不是 挺好的 是我的朋友 好吗
It's not my fault that your only friend is your son.
你唯一的朋友就是你儿子 这不能怪我
No, I mean--no, I--
不 算了 我
'cause I-I'm-- you don't have to push me.
因为我 你不用逼我
I'll go. No.
我走就是了 别啊
No! That's all right, gentlemen.
别走 没关系的 先生们
It's been an absolute pleasure.
今晚真是荣幸之至
I know you're bluffing.
我知道你在诈唬
That was rough, man. Fiona!
太过分了 哥儿们 菲欧娜
I actually think I'm gonna hit it too...
其实 我想待会也走了
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表