剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
There's just something about this place.
关于这个地方有种感觉
When I saw it,
我看见它的那一刻
I thought it was ours, for us,
我就觉得它是属于我们的 为我们准备的
like it was meant to be or something.
就好似命中注定
Well, I've been thinking about it, uh...
好吧 我一直在考虑
a lot.
考虑了很多
Okay.
然后呢
I mean, it's all I've been thinking about.
我一直是这样想的
I've been all over the map, but I just...
我去过全国各地 但我...
I can't do this, Sam.
我做不到 萨姆
Okay.
好吧
It was--it was a lot to ask.
是我要求的太多了
No, no, no, no. I can't do this.
不不不 我做不到的是这个
I can't be without you. Let's do it.
我不能没有你 我们就那么做吧
Areare you serious♪ Yeah.
你 你是认真的吗 是的
I can't believe you just said that.
真不敢相信你刚刚说的
I don't know how this works. I've never done this.
我不知道该怎么做 从没这么做过
But show me our view again.
再给我看看夜景
Oh, my god, it's just incredible.
天呐 太了不起了
I was gonna apologize for the noise,
我本来要为噪音道歉的
but now I'm gonna apologize for that.
不过现在要为他这段道歉了
Oh, no, no, I liked it. I liked it very much.
不不不 我喜欢 我非常喜欢
It was great, and, um...
很棒 而且
Oh, what's that♪
那是什么
It's a tambourine. It's my tambourine.
是个小手鼓 我的小手鼓
Heard about your gig, thought I'd offer my services.
听说了你们的演出 我也想出一份力
I'm leaning no.
我反对
What about this♪
那这个呢
Does that tempt you, does it♪
对你有吸引力吗 有吗
I shred on the uke, it's been told.
尤克里里琴我可是专业的 路人皆知
Yeah, still no on that.
还是反对
Come on, come on.
来吧 来吧
Milady with a ukelele.
拿着尤克里里琴的夫人
I think Sriracha may have found its Linda McCartney.
我想斯拉恰找到了它的琳达·麦卡特尼
I think more of a Yoko thing.
我想的倒是大野洋子什么的
That's not kind, is it♪
这话可真够损的
Well, I'm going over your head,
我是你们的老大
and I'm saying you're in the band.
我宣布你现在是乐队成员了
Great. That means nothing.
好极了 那一点意义都没有
I have several hundred self-penned songs,
我有好几百原创曲目呢
and they're not all medieval dirges.
它们也不全是中世纪挽歌♥
Some are quite up-tempo.
有些节奏可快了
That's gonna be tough to consider.
那可不太能考虑
Oh, Will, I just want to--
威尔 我只是想
Marcus told me about your rock climbing together,
马科斯跟我说了你们一起攀岩的事
and that made me really happy.
我真是非常开心
Uh, guys, let's take a little, uh, break.
伙计们 我们稍微休息一下
But I'll keep in touch with him every day.
但我每天都会跟他联♥系♥的
And, you know, if it's okay with you,
如果你不介意的话
Marcus could come to New York, uh, you know, and visit.
马科斯可以来纽约 观光旅游什么的
Fiona♪
菲欧娜
Fiona, are you going into a fugue♪
菲欧娜 你开始神游了吗
♪ May the circle be unbroken ♪
♪愿此缘未尽♪
♪ By and by Lord, by and by Lord ♪
♪在不久的将来♪
♪ There's a better home a-waitin in the sky, Lord ♪
♪主啊 在天堂有更美好的家园♪
♪ In the sky ♪
♪在那天堂♪
Uh, what just happened♪
刚什么情况
What♪
什么
You just broke into song.
你突然就唱起来了
No, I didn't.
我才没有
What are you-- are you feeling hot♪
你怎么了 觉得很热吗
Are you feeling lightheaded♪
觉得头晕吗
Uh, feverish♪
有点发烧吗
Are--are you upset♪
是心情不好吗
No.
不是
No. No, I'm not upset.
不是的 我没有心情不好
I'm just--
我只是
that would be really irrational, wouldn't it♪
那样就太不理智了不是吗
I mean, you're our neighbor.
我是说 你是我们的邻居
You are our neighbor.
你是我们的邻居
Neighbors move, don't they♪
邻居都会搬走 不是吗
Yeah, that's just how life works, Will.
是啊 人生就是这样 威尔
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
You got to live your life, don't you♪
你也有自己的生活 不是吗
I've got to tell Marcus, though.
不过我得告诉马科斯
No, no, I'll tell him.
不要 我来告诉他
I'm gonna do it today.
我今天就去说
Hey, Marcus, let's take a break, man.
马科斯 休息一下 伙计
I want to--I got some big stuff I need to talk to you about.
我想 我有些很重要的事想跟你谈谈
Oh, I've got some big stuff
我也有很重要的事
I need to talk to you about too, Will.
要跟你谈谈 威尔
Electricity.
电力
What do you say we trick the tree house out with some lighting♪
你觉得给树屋加些灯怎么样
You know what else would be cool♪
你知道还有什么会很酷吗
A mini fridge.
来台小冰箱
We could keep our sodas up here.
我们可以把饮料都放在上面
And we're gonna be eating ribs up here a lot,
还能经常在这上面吃排骨
so we're gonna need some sort of rib escape hatch,
我们得想个排骨应急逃离路线
just in case my mom shows up.
以防我妈妈突然驾到
I, uh...
我
I, um...
我
I don't know, man.
我不知道 伙计
I think--I feel like electricity in a tree house
我觉得 树屋里通上电
is a little dicey, you know what I mean♪
有点冒险 你懂吗
So what do you say we just finish up the final touches,
要不我们就最后收个尾
and we'll call it a day, all right♪
然后收工 怎么样
Okay, but consider the rib escape hatch,
好 但是要考虑一下排骨应急逃离路线
'cause we're gonna need that thing.
我们肯定用得上
This doesn't make any sense.
这说不通啊
It doesn't make any sense at all.
一点也说不通啊
You should be proud of me, man.
你该为我骄傲 老兄
I'm choosing commitment for the first time in my life.
我有生以来第一次做出承诺
What about your commitment to me♪
那你对我的承诺呢
We're best friends.
我们是最好的朋友啊
Dude, we're gonna see each other all the time.
哥们 我们还是会一直见面的
That's why I'm buying you a cool winter outfit,
这就是为什么我在给你买♥♥冬天的衣服
'cause you just do a little hop on the plane.
你只用坐上飞机就行了
People say crap like that to each other all the time,
人们总是这么跟对方说
and then they never see each other again.
然后就再也没见过面了
What the hell are you doing♪
你在干什么
This is what it's gonna be like in New York, huh♪
等你到了纽约就会这样
It's a big city, but it's a big city of tiny rooms.
那可是大都市 但那里空间小
and you're a big guy.
而你块头那么大
You're gonna hate it there.
你肯定会讨厌那里
And when winter hits,
等冬天到了
this coat of yours isn't gonna do anything.
你这身大衣也御不了寒
They have nor'easters.
他们那还刮东北风
A guy's eyeballs froze one time!
有个人的眼珠子都被冻出来了
You just shut up, man!
你住嘴 伙计
Do you think I want to leave♪
你以为我想走
You are my best friend in the world, dude.
你是我世界上最好的朋友 老兄
Okay, do you think I want to leave Marcus♪
你以为我想离开马科斯
This is the hardest decision I've ever had to make,
这是我做过的最艰难的决定
But my whole life, any time things have gotten remotely,
但我这辈子 每次跟女生
you know, serious with a girl, I've walked.
稍微有点进展了 我就逃之夭夭了
I'm 34, dude.
我都三十四了 老兄
Look at you. You got Laurie.
瞧瞧你 你有劳丽
You got three wonderful kids.
还有三个可爱的孩子
I got to make my own path, right♪
我得为自己找出路了
I just need you to be a true friend,
我需要你当我的知心朋友
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表