剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
so I can be a better godparent to you."
这样我就能更好地 成为你的教父
I'm not saying this.
我不要说这个
This is stupid.
这太傻了
Say it. I'm not gonna say it.
说吧 我不要说
Say it! Come on.
必须说 拜托
"And I vow to always love you
我发誓我会一直爱你
as if you were the fruit of my own loins."
就像爱我自己的孩子一样
It's beautiful.
真是太好了
It is sick.
真恶心
I'm done.
我不干了
What? I'm outta here.
什么 我要走了
Seriously?
真的吗
Oh, that's... okay, that's right.
行 可以 你真够可以的
You just go back on over the bridge!
你就继续去过你的桥吧
City trash!
城市垃圾
Real classy!
干得真漂亮
You did this, Will!
都是你害的 威尔
Turn it off.
快给我关了
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表