剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表
I just got to square my shoulders,
我要放平的我肩膀
keep my head down, and just have sex with Dakota.
低下头 然后和达科塔做♥爱♥
That's not what I'm saying. All right, thanks, Andy.
我没那么说啊 好了 谢谢你安迪
That was a good talk, dude.
跟你聊天真愉快 哥们
He didn't hear a word I said.
明明一个字儿也没听进去
What do you think of this shirt?
你觉得这身衣服怎么样
I don't want to be stylish at the expense of comfort.
我不想为穿得好看而牺牲舒适度
There'll be dancing, and I need a fabric that breathes.
待会要跳舞 我得穿透气点的料子
Gosh.
天呐
Who will you be dancing with, with the birthday girl?
你跟谁跳 跟寿星女孩吗
I'd like to go see Will.
我还要见威尔一面
There's something I must discuss briefly with him.
有事情要跟他简要商讨一下
Is it--is it something I can help you with?
可以跟我讨论吗
It's a guy thing, mom.
这是男人之间的事 妈妈
We're so lucky to have a guy like Will in our lives.
我们能遇到威尔这种男人真是太幸运了
Yeah.
对啊
Well, okay, just for a few minutes.
好吧 就去几分钟
You look very dashing, darling.
你看上去风度翩翩 亲爱的
Any girl would be lucky to dance with you.
任何跟你共舞的女孩都是三生有幸
Thanks.
谢谢
Dakota, it's me, Will.
达科塔 是我 威尔
Dakota?
达科塔
Listen, I just want to assure you
听着 我只想告诉你
that the motorcycle is working.
摩托车能骑了
It's firing on all cylinders.
马力十足
So anytime you're ready to ride, so are we.
所有只要你有空 我们可以一起骑
Listen, Dakota,
听着 达科塔
I-I know why you're not opening the door, okay?
我知道你为什么不开门
I should not have made up that I had a son,
我不该骗你说我有个儿子
And I definitely shouldn't have given him leukemia.
更加不该编他得了白血病的谎言
But if you really want to know the truth,
但你听我把真♥相♥告诉你
I-I feel like a completely different person
我觉得我变成了一个
than I was back then.
跟以前完全不同的人
Like, ever since this kid, who's not my son,
这孩子不是我的儿子
came into my life, I've changed.
但自从他进入我的生活 我就被改变了
I feel things.
我感受到一些事情
And I-I really just want to feel things with you.
而且我真的很想与你携手感受一切
And I mean that in the least sexual way...
至少在性方面
Possible.
我想是可以的
Go away, or I'll call the cops!
走开 不然我报♥警♥了
Yes, ma'am. Right here.
好的 女士 我在这儿
Get inside.
进来
I really meant what I was saying.
我刚刚是真心的
I'm gonna rock...
我要把你的世界...
your world.
闹个天翻地覆
We've got three hours, Will.
我们只有三个小时 威尔
I just dropped my kids off
我刚把孩子们送去
at some little bitch's birthday party.
某个小贱♥人♥的生日派对
Oh, Hannah-- I know that little bitch.
是汉娜 我知道那个小贱♥人♥
I mean girl.
我是说小女孩
That party's gonna be such a nightmare.
那个派对很可怕的
Some crazy mom accosted Joanne
几个坏妈妈说服乔安妮
and cornered her into pity-inviting some pale kid.
让她假意邀请一个脸色苍白的小孩
Wait, this pale kid-- does he have a name?
慢着 那个脸色苍白的小孩叫什么
Oh, god, the girls have some terrible nickname for him.
天哪 那些女孩给他起了个难听的绰号♥
What is it?
是啥来着
Oh, whatever!
不管它了
Just get these damn boots off, Will.
快帮我把该死的靴子脱下来 威尔
Will! Tug!
威尔 用力拉
The kids at the party are basically good people, right?
派对上的孩子基本上都是好孩子吧
Oh, god, you know what? Just take me in the bedroom.
老天 快抱我去卧室
Okay, wait, wait. right!
好的 等等 就这样
Oh, my god, just take me on the counter.
神啊 就直接在台子上吧
okay. okay.
好的 好了
Wait. These kids...
等会 那些孩子
are gonna make him feel included,
会接受他 跟他玩吗
even though it was a pity invite...
就算他是被假意邀请去的
Oh, my god.
我的天呐
Right? The kid with the horrible nickname?
对吗 那个怪绰号♥小孩
It was a horrible nickname.
那个绰号♥真的很难听
Mucus!
鼻涕虫
What?
啥
I just remembered what the girls call the pale kid--
我记起那些女孩把那个面色苍白的孩子
Mucus.
叫做鼻涕虫
Oh, my god.
老天
Marcus is Mucus!
马科斯就是鼻涕虫
We got to go to the party. We do!
我们得去那个派对 必须的
15 minutes. 45! Mm!
十五分钟之后 四十五分钟
We have to go right now, don't we?
其实现在就该走了 对吧
Damn it!
卧♥槽♥
What are you doing here? We got to talk about Marcus.
你们来这儿干什么 我们要谈谈马科斯的事
Oh, I know. He's been relying on you.
我知道他一直很依赖你
And I think it's because I'm a single mother.
我觉得那是因为我是单亲妈妈
It's hard to admit that it's good
虽然我很不愿意承认 但他的生命中
to have a male presence in his life.
有个成熟男性的陪伴确实很棒
Will you shut up? Excuse me?
你能闭嘴吗 你什么意思
You got him a pity invite.
他是被假意邀请来的
No, it wasn't pity. It was empathy.
不 不是假意 是同情
Potato, po-tah-to.
土豆和马铃薯嘛[意同音不同]
Are you making fun of my accent?
你取笑我的口音
No. We need to get Marcus out of there.
没有 我们得把马科斯带走
You mean get him out of the party
你是说 把他
that he's been dreaming about going to?
从他朝思暮想的派对上带走
Fiona. What?
菲欧娜 怎么了
Oh, hey! Mitchell, my man!
米切尔 哥儿们
Nice sweater vest. I went no tie too.
背心好酷啊 我也没打领带哦
Freak.
神经病
Catch you later.
回见啊
Hi, Hannah. Uh...cool party.
汉娜 派对很棒
Um, thanks for the invite.
谢谢你邀请我来
Oh, you made it.
你真的来了啊
Uh, do you want to dance?
你想跳舞吗
I have a background in the classical waltz.
我学过古典华尔兹哦
Sure, Marcus. We'll do it later.
好啊 马科斯 等会儿和你跳
Awesome!
太好了
Much later.
多等会儿哦
Love to hear that joke later.
等会儿再讲一遍这个笑话哦
Oh, my god, this is Roanoke.
天啊 劳诺克事件重演了
What's Roanoke?
劳诺克是什么
Small town, evil underbelly.
一个小镇 无比邪恶
We had to flee in the middle of the night,
我们不得不半夜逃离
which was a shame
挺可惜的
because there was actually a lovely farmers market.
那儿其实有个很棒的农贸市场
We've got to help him!
我们得帮帮他
Okay.
好
We could start a fire, create a diversion,
我们可以放把火 转移大家注意力
and rush him out.
然后赶紧把他带走
What?
怎么了
Listen, I'll handle this-- simple extraction.
还是听我的 简单便捷
You guys keep Hannah away.
你俩去截住汉娜
I'll get Marcus, all right?
我去搞定马科斯 怎样
Operation zero dark nerdy.
猎杀本·拉呆行动
Hey, buddy.
老兄
Will? Yeah.
威尔 没错
What are you doing here?
你来这儿干嘛
Well, you know, I was sitting at home,
我坐在家里
and I had a hankering for ribs.
突然好想吃排骨
And I was wondering, who could I go all carnivore with?
然后我就在想 要跟谁去开开荤呢
And then I thought of my best pal in the whole world,
我就想到了我天下最好的哥儿们
That's who!
就是他了
剧集 | 家有正太(2014) | 导航列表